KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Latest 9/11 Movie With an All Star Cast

Latest 9/11 Movie With an All Star Cast
Started by: allflowerz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
allflowerz

Latest 9/11 Movie With an All Star Cast

Are you looking for a deep and thought provoking movie? If so, then you might want to check out The Great New Wonderful. I got to see a screening of this movie while I was at work, umgd, and I really liked it. It takes place in NY a year after the events of 9/11. You get to see the all star cast (Edie Falco, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Stephen Colbert) cope with life after 9/11. The actors do a great job at making the movie relatable and seem almost real. If you want to know more, I have this link that you can take a look at: greatnewwonderfulthemovie.com/

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 08:34 PM
allflowerz is currently offline Click here to Send allflowerz a Private Message Find more posts by allflowerz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Figueroa66

MACFEE anti virus is a perfect and having a good internal source of deleting effective files which can not be solved by anytime so you should try on things even on a bigger scale of writing, which can not be discovered but write by essay writing service uk is a good source for homework writing in a perfect way which give you mild work.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 04:51 PM
Figueroa66 is currently offline Click here to Send Figueroa66 a Private Message Find more posts by Figueroa66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

huh

Old Post Jul 24th, 2020 06:00 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FredAdams

I, along these lines, need to share my find, which simplified it for me to learn I initially experienced composing a research project with dissertation editors, and comprehended that I couldn't adjust . Additionally, these people supported me, they did everything on time, without literary theft, there were no comments from the educators.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 10:20 AM
FredAdams is currently offline Click here to Send FredAdams a Private Message Find more posts by FredAdams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote