KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?

Should've taken the blue pill b!tches
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Street level characters can dodge bullets (aka "I am an idiot") 16 22.86%
Street level characters cannot dodge bullets (aka "I am sane") 54 77.14%
Total: 70 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Re: Re: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deadline
I don't agree even though in some showings it does imply this I've argued that its possible for a street leveller to move over very small distances anywhere under the speed of sound (I think 600 mph would be too much but 500 IMO is plausible). I think there have been recording of people throwing bats or throwing punches around the 100 mph mark (yea I know its not the same as moving you whole body but at least it could be argued that a street leveller could at least lean to one side). So yeah I could see somebody like Cap being able to do that 4 times or 5 times faster.

This reminds me of something I was meaning to bring up. How hard do you think Cap could punch?

Lets agree that Caps max strength level is 2 tons. That means Cap can punch with 1 ton of force with one hand however lets say that Cap can throw a punch at 400 mph. Lets include martial arts technique, one technique is that when you throw a punch you use your whole body and not just your arms, so you make sure you swing your hips and use your legs and lean in when you throw a punch. If done correctly maybe that could translate into 5 (4 tons includes leg strength) tons X 400 mph.

However even though Cap is not Shang chi he can still use chi, I'm not sure how to put this into a mathematical equation. So I suggest this...another technique is to exert as much force in the smallest area possible. You get the idea, force concentrated on a small area does more damage than if its spread out. Lets assume that Cap since he's one of earths greatest combatants can shrink this to a needle point.

Look I can't calculate this but it's gonna be something like this.

4tons X 400 mph X needles edge surface area =how much force?

I have a feeling that the calculation is going to be insane and could explain how somebody like Cap could actually hurt or stun a class 100.

Nobody then? Can some math boffin at least do 4 tons x 400 mph. Anyone know if that can be translated into tons? So 4 tons x 400 mph = 100 tons. Don't know if it does but it could be pretty hard. Does anyone agree or disagree with my logic? I think this is a cool post.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 10:04 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Why bother replying to someone that hasn't been on this forum since Jan 6th, 2013.

Because you never know when they might be back.

eek!

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 04:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote