KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!

Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
harris247

what the hell u lost me there guys

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:31 PM
harris247 is currently offline Click here to Send harris247 a Private Message Find more posts by harris247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maddaddude123

name:target skull
sex:male
personality:queit,master of swordsmanship
looks:black messy hair, camo boots, camo pants, gray t-shirt with some blood on it, a slayer zipper jacket
weapons:a axe, shotgun, revolever, pistols, 2 pocket knifes, 3 wooden swords
Bio:target got his name because pepole found him at target when he went back to his house everybody was dead so he kept target as his name.His dad and him were hunters so he took the stuff and left with all the weapons in the house took his dads pick up truck then he met up with alice and the others.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 05:49 AM
maddaddude123 is currently offline Click here to Send maddaddude123 a Private Message Find more posts by maddaddude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Question; may I join? I wuv Resident Evil.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 10:23 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

where you said alice and the other you are aware i will kill her off (i dont like her)

approve!

Hey esb just make a profile!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 12:25 AM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

do real people in proper company's even see these ideas

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 11:54 AM
harris247 is currently offline Click here to Send harris247 a Private Message Find more posts by harris247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I cannot begin to tell you how tired I am of seeing teenagers that are master fighters.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 08:50 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

what do you mean whats that supposed to apply

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 02:36 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

look at that last character file

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 11:13 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by maddaddude123
name:target skull
sex:male
personality:queit,master of swordsmanship
looks:black messy hair, camo boots, camo pants, gray t-shirt with some blood on it, a slayer zipper jacket
weapons:a axe, shotgun, revolever, pistols, 2 pocket knifes, 3 wooden swords
Bio:target got his name because pepole found him at target when he went back to his house everybody was dead so he kept target as his name.His dad and him were hunters so he took the stuff and left with all the weapons in the house took his dads pick up truck then he met up with alice and the others.

I agree with jacob.
How can one person at the age of 13 carry that much on them. When your going to half to run , jump ,and hide ,ect.Your a dead give away ,and you will be slowed down and killed.And where does a kid get a shot gun from, thouse things are pretty heavy, and a axe, and three wooden swords,two pistols ,which have some weight but not much .And a revolever,wtf ?.

Sorry guys i am finally back , surgry has me slowed down.Can i ask where everyone is at?

You'll be the death of me.

Last edited by Cammii on Dec 20th, 2009 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 05:45 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

name: Lieutenant Jacob Book
sex: Male
personality: Cold, malicious, selfish
looks: (please log in to view the image)
weapons: 12-Gauge Shot Gun, Tokarev

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 02:38 AM
Kreon

Hmm... Got an idea big grin, couldnt resist it.

Name : Ron Birkin

Looks like: Blond crew cut, beard (similiar to barry's beard),beige fisher vest, jean pants

Bio: Brother of William Birkin, he was a rpd policeman, but before of the outbreak,he always disliked william , because he could be an extreme harm to society with the g-virus on his hands, so he has one mission: Form a group to kill william birkin.

May i plz join in?big grin

PS: this was before resident evil 2.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 07:48 PM
Kreon is currently offline Click here to Send Kreon a Private Message Find more posts by Kreon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Girl_Experiment

Name:Unknown,but is known as Chyou (Ch-ee-oo)[chinese for Autumn]
sex:female
personality: optimistic yet quiet,but when enemies come near then she goes wild and protects her allies.She fights till the last creature standing.
Looks:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kBw_SL-yz...k/S660/Lucy.jpg bandages all over torso down to
Bio: Chyou was captured when she was six by Chinese.She had no name , so the Chinese called her Chyou after catching her in the Fall Season.They took her into an underwater place where scientists experimented on little girls to help the UMBRELLA with their fuss about the Anti-virus for the T-virus.Chyou was the only surviving child which they found a way to create the ultimate child fighting machine.They injected a virus into the girl which messed with her head and she bleed from her eyes.When her eyes stopped bleeding, small horns grew on her head. They trained her to see what she was then capable of.They found out that she had invisible arms/hands which came out of her back. They called the arms and hands "vectors".After years of training she turned thirteen
Within that time she was to kill another child like her which she succeeded, after the killing she cried.The Bio hazard from UMBRELLA spread to the underwater facility. Chyou killed every zombie she could. She traveled to the USA , and met Leon Kennedy and Ashley Graham on accident.Then they teamed up for a while to kill the undead. They were then separated by Zombie dogs.Now Chyou roams around trying to find Leon.
Can I join? Btw this is in Resident evil 4

Last edited by Girl_Experiment on Dec 31st, 2009 at 04:41 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:27 AM
Girl_Experiment is currently offline Click here to Send Girl_Experiment a Private Message Find more posts by Girl_Experiment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Girl_Experiment

[Are we role playing now?and if so..then is there another forum for this?]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 05:56 AM
Girl_Experiment is currently offline Click here to Send Girl_Experiment a Private Message Find more posts by Girl_Experiment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Girl_Experiment

srry here is Chyou

Attachment: lucy.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 05:57 AM
Cammii

This rollplay goes really slow

Old Post Jan 1st, 2010 04:22 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

i finally got one
name: michael anderson
personality: slow stupid smash things up attitude(quite funny)
looks:blonde blue train station uniform(similare to jim chapman)
bio: jim shapman's best friend ever since 1987 a few months into the outbreak they grew apart, in 13th febuary 1999 they grew too far apart and had a arguement and tried to kill one another, alas michael managed to get away with his last breath and ever since he's been waiting for the day he'll seek his revenge

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 03:42 AM
titns9er

Here

If you want to use this guy here you go this will explain alot.

Name: Tyler Gannon (like cannon with a g)
Weight:230
Sex: Male
Physic: Muscular
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Others: Full Goatee
Weapon: Chrome 9mm

Background: Tyler was part of a group call APTF (Anti Paranormal<like zombies> Terrorist Force). They learned of Umbrella's zombie research and how unprotected it was. Fearing a leak of the virus into Raccoon city they send many forces to Umbrella's Raccoon city lab to take the virus by force but none of them returned (unknown to them it was zombies).
The APTF learned of STARS's mission to the mansion and sent Tyler Gannon(there top fighter) and 3 other men to aid STARS by giving them weapons amo ect. They got before STARS arrived and the whole house was infested with Zombies. They split up and are forced to leave weapons in different rooms and retreat. To many zombies were there. Tyler figured out how to kill them and destroyed most so he headed to aid his team mates. He found one of men and he was bit and mortally wounded by a zombie and struggled to survive. His blood was smothered all over the walls. Tyler finds his body and he (team mate) becomes a zombie and Tyler is forced to kill him. He finds a sample of the T-Virus and meets up with his other partner who turns out is an Umbrella spy (it was Hunk). Tyler is forced to stay forced to stay in the house for a while until STARS comes and he warns them to leave and of course they don't listen. The only person who believes Tyler is Forrest (forgot his last name sorry). The Team splits up and gets trapped in different rooms. Tyler and Forest assuming the others are dead call for a APTF helicopter. When it arrives Tyler gets on. Forrest attempts to climb and gets eaten by crows. The Pilot Books it out of there and returns to base. Tyler returns to base and explains what happened. The commander has him take a vacation<a break> (he trains in his spare time. The organization can have not outside contact, he's a loner). September he is called to the city when the outbreak is made and is there to help any survivors. While there he finds Barry Burton and they fight off Zombies and get into contact with Jill Valintine. A helicopter comes to pick them up when zombies eat the pilot before The two can get two him. When the get there they clear out the zombies and use the helicopter to pick up Jill and Carlos. After the four get to saftey Barry and the others try to recrute him in some anti umbrella organization. He agrees and they give him a meeting place to go to the week after. He walks off into the darkness never to be seen again. (He later becomes director of the APTF whom won't let him join the other group. He changes it to the B.S.A.A. and made it more public. He Now helps fights a newer parasetic threat and sometimes does missions) Well that's my guy to help fill in some gaps. sorry for bad english im tired

Last edited by titns9er on Jan 15th, 2010 at 05:13 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 05:08 AM
titns9er is currently offline Click here to Send titns9er a Private Message Find more posts by titns9er Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

how slow are me talking about Camille ?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 02:22 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

We are talking weeks slow.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 07:26 PM
harris247

excuse me does any proper game makin companies look at these ideas

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 11:03 PM