KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!

Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scorparium

G2G, if you ewant, you could Modify your Characters BIO, and say that mine and your characters where friends and stayed at the station fending off the attacking Zombies.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 07:39 PM
Scorparium is currently offline Click here to Send Scorparium a Private Message Find more posts by Scorparium Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( Roger that ^_^ well lets just say i drove back to the station and started firing at them like crazy ^-^)) Rand shot his gun off agian killing many more "Im reloading cover me !" he said loading 8 shells into his gun. " Adam get to the top floor we cant stay here anymore !" He put his shotgun on his back and took out his Riot sheild and started shooting them with his Glock. " Dammit this isnt working" The horde was growing as he tryed to reach the stairs. He made sure Adam was by him as he blocked off the stairs using his Sheild. Not strong enough to hold for more than 5 minutes. He looked up the stairs. It was quiet and creepy up there. He had no choice he kept moving.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Mar 7th, 2007 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 09:04 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scorparium

Please dont control my charcter "Making sure Aam was right behind him) Sorry im really picky.

Also this is character creation... not the actual role play lol

See you there soon mate smile

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 11:17 PM
Scorparium is currently offline Click here to Send Scorparium a Private Message Find more posts by Scorparium Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Bleh!! I'm not going in the police station. I'll have Ada cover the outside of the police station.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 11:24 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

BOTH of you guys are approve well mrcurt were goin to head toward the labs were only goin to be in the station for a little while

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 11:53 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Ok.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 11:56 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( btw use these (( for ooc posts. Also i wasnt CONTROLING HIM much i was just making sure the character was alone. Buti wont do that gain >.> ))

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:01 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

BLLAAA IM STUPID THIS IS THE CREATION THREAD X____X

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:18 AM
zslick

ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 09:02 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

im just renewing this thread so people who want to join dont have to look for it!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 07:44 PM
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Hope this is ok <3

Name:
Camille .L.

Code-name:
Little

Nationality:
South(Alabama)

Appearance:
She is vary small,but she has allot of strength, 4'11 tall
(please log in to view the image)

Personal Background:
Over the year Camille builds up strength so she can fight better,thats her one goal.She aways dreamed of being the best cop,which she is working up to right now.She been rejected many time for trying to be a cop,for a couple reasons,she is agirl,who is pourable weak,and she is small,compared to the others.Camille doesn't truly mind of that,but she has the will to go on to be the best ,but for now she is close to the best.
Camille born in the south ,Alabama, she some times has the heavy accent,mainly when she is mad,upset,or hurt.Thats why she is so small,she is from the south,but she might look weak,but, she can lift up to 200lbs.She was raised in the south for 12 years when she turned 13,she moved to japan till she was 21,and now for 2 years lives in new york.

Career Background:
She was in the military for 3 years.She trained for 1 and a half,then she had worked on computers,weapons.After she got out she was taken in by police force,not becoming a cop,but she was trained Marshal arts,the 4 types.She learned defence,attack,skills,and other stuff along the way.She is trained for battle,weapons,computers.
She is known as a writer,and a cook,and some acting,to keep en-of money for her house,and other stuff.

Personality:
She might look cute and small,but her personality is fiery,she can be mean,but sweet if you catch her or put her in that mood.She is a little devil,and is ready fir a fight.She isn't scared of fighting some one much taller,or fighting a male.But she has a soft side not aways a fiery side.She is mainly cooled ,calm person,until you mess with her,she isn't really shy unless some thing pops up.

Favorite weaponry/equipment:
Her long skinny dagger.She has allot of memories on this,she got this when she was in japan,working on computers.She uses this in small fights.
Her Sword,which is Ina long skinny wooden back carry case.This is for little more harder fights.
And a gun for if any true danger pops up.

Unique Ability/Area of expertise:
She can lift up to 200lbs some more
She is fast
And pretty smart.

Family--
All she knows they where killed a while back,her sister was alive till she died by the zombies.Camille slowly is soft emotions over that spot,so she stay silent as that topic pops up.
Mom--She was a sweet heart,and helped her babys as much as possibly,When her baby Camille turned 15 she fell ill with Cancer in the brain,soonly after her 16th birthday,she died.

Father--The relation ship with this man was perfect,until she was entering the army,his baby leaving,he had anger about that,but soon he grew over it.But he was driving along,and got hit by a drunk driver,and died,2 days after he got hit.

Sister--She was a nice little 12year old when she died, she lived with camille for a while,she was killer,while camille try ed helping her get away,from the zombies.Camille wont get over her death,probable never will,she still has night-mars.

Emenys---People who want to hurt her,zombies,monster.

Sorry its long sad

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 07:58 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Do any of you mind if I join this?

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:12 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

That Camille .L. looks familiar stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 09:34 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Lol , its like one i posted in yours,but i changed it a little.... stick out tongue....i like it though.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 10:42 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

It is very nice. The picture is very cute, too big grin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 10:43 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Its the only one i could find,that wasnt like poorly hand drawn like the others i seen.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 10:48 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

name: "Carpenter"
sex: Male
personality: Hates anyone who he sees. Will attack anyone who helps him. Always angry and will hold a grudge to the grave..
looks: Wrapped in bandages and wears odd leather armor.
Bio He was a gangster back in the 60's but was caught by the police and placed in a prison. While in prison he was tortured until he died. His hate and resentment for the warden of that prison is the onlt thing holding him tot his earth.

Attachment: hunter_18.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 09:16 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Rare go ahead start posting

Survivor this is resident evil its either your a human or a an experiement no spirits

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 07:58 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

He is an expiriment i just tried to add some flavor to it. He was originally supposed to be revived by the virus when they found his body in ice but that kinda seemed cheesy but i can change it if you want.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 08:03 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

name: "Carpenter"
sex: Male
personality: Hates anyone who he sees. Will attack anyone who helps him. Always angry and will hold a grudge to the grave..
looks: Wrapped in bandages and wears odd leather armor.
Bio He was one of the first expriements made by umbrella. Unfortunately he died from the process but to the amazement of the workers about to burn the body rose to its feet and spoke like a normal person. Believing the virus had failed and had only knocked his vitals down they released him after brainwashing him. When news of his flesh continuing to rot even after he seemed fine brought dismay to the higher up and they ordered him to be captured and studied.

Is this okay?

Cann anyone telll me if this is okay cause no one will give a straight answer

Vladimir Putin

Last edited by JohnnyW on Mar 29th, 2007 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 08:11 PM