KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!

Ultimate Resident Evil character creation!!!
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

kool, sum1 should make a resident evil rp

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 06:30 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S.T.A.R.S-.LT

name: John Hallows

sex: male

personality: he is laid back and when hes is called into battle he gets the job done depends if its a human threat or a zombie he will be there to eliminate the threat

looks: hes is average build has a 5 o clock shadow works out every day to stay in shape.

Bio: Major John Hallows of the S.T.A.R.S special operations unit worked along side ada when infultrating an island off of spain hes an expert marksman and has a tactical genuise he was apointed the position after his service in the military

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 03:23 AM
S.T.A.R.S-.LT is currently offline Click here to Send S.T.A.R.S-.LT a Private Message Find more posts by S.T.A.R.S-.LT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilTiffany

NAME:Tiffany Thompson AGE:23 SEX:female (duh) PERSONALITY:super cool and nice LOOKS:super sexy and cute.black long hair and scarlett eyes BIO:after meeting wesker she uses her grapple gun and hides in a house she loves wesker and sings "my heart will go on" and so does wesker an hour later he jumps in and they start to kiss but after she heard a rumour that wesker dies she gains the power when her mood changes so does her eyes red=angry orange=happy yellow=sad green=sleepy blue=normal purple=love she starts to gain the power of being flexible then wesker scarred and wounded turns up years later and they start a real relasionship and theres a tv show called resident evil survivor a bit like get me out of here and they are on the team umbi with nemesis alexia and alfred ashford and will birkin who will win?!..........

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 11:37 PM
LilTiffany is currently offline Click here to Send LilTiffany a Private Message Find more posts by LilTiffany Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

...this has been dead since 07 make sure you check the date of the last post and make sure it isnt a "Registration" Post.

In other words....... the Rp Is Dead!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 11:51 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zman14888
Half-Vampire

Warning Joining

If I Can Join Here Are My Stats

name: Zack Strobbe
sex: Male
personality: Skeptical , When In The Face Of Danger Is A Bad Ass
looks: Sandy Brown Hair , Blue Eyes , Skinny
Bio: A Racoon City Cop
Weapons: 9mm Handgun , Survival Knife

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 01:47 AM
Zman14888 is currently offline Click here to Send Zman14888 a Private Message Find more posts by Zman14888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

this thread is dead.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 01:57 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

Arrow

hows this 4 a character

name: zaac wesker
sex: male
personality:a generous risk taker
looks: thick black hair blue eyes serous muscles thin very stealthy
bio: S.T.A.R.S bravo team brutally murdered by his father reborn with stainless steel alloy torso right arm and right eye super human strength agility and intelligence his goal is to overthrow him for good
weapons: chrome crusader(armor piercing 45acp silver handgun)30 rounds chrome crusher (huge long range silver shotgun) 4 shells buckler blade(armor piercing sword)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 08:51 PM
harris247 is currently offline Click here to Send harris247 a Private Message Find more posts by harris247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

Warning

PLEASE REPLY ANYONE I WANNA NO IF THESE ARE GOOD IDEAS CHEERS
GAMERTAG XBOXLIVE: HUNK10005

name:scott wesker
sex:male
personality:stern intelligent peaceful man
looks:white lab coat small goatee glasses gold hair
bio:zaac's older brother shun as a god for his intelligence and posture tends to ovoid fights he was responsible for fixing zaac up after their sadist of a father wesker wasted him just before alexia got to him both zaac an scott hijacked a plane and got away before everything exploded along with wesker on the rear no one now where hes gone now
weapons:silenced handgun 30 reserve rounds

Last edited by harris247 on Jul 19th, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:53 PM
harris247 is currently offline Click here to Send harris247 a Private Message Find more posts by harris247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

Warning

I'M BACK AGAIN HERES ANOTHERONE i am still thinking of more

name: Fredrick Hamilton
personality:spirited sporty mover
looks:curly black hair good posture
bio:George Hamilton's eldest son known to be quite a mover you cant stop him from doing what has to be done
weapons:machete

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:17 PM
LadyBlind

awe i heart resi evil. i wanna join

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 06:51 PM
LadyBlind is currently offline Click here to Send LadyBlind a Private Message Find more posts by LadyBlind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

Arrow

alright here's,one message me or summit on xbox live gamertag: HARRIS KILLS

name:Francis Smith
personality:heavy drinking thug,he thinks he's unbreakable most of the time that gives him full motivation always seems to shoot and ask questions later
looks:black hoodie blonde hair red cap
bio:always seemed to hang around with David king until he got a jog as a plumber and left Francis confused and pissed of and then evil overwhelmed him and got jailed 12 times 4 for rioting 2 for attempted murder 1 for successful murder 2 for armed robbery and 3 for destruction after all that time hes learned a few things that a zombie outbreak is like a big bar fight he can get used to it and its not all that hard to prevail
weapons:AK47 15 reserve rounds glock 13 reserve rounds

^

Last edited by harris247 on Aug 14th, 2009 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 12:41 AM
She Seduced

so if this thread is dead lets make it alive again?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 01:34 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

i got an idea for an enemy
gamertag HARRISKILLS

name:TYRANT008
health:too much above normal
protection:inches of fat protects him from gunfire
speed:extremely slow turtle speed
attacks:hits deal serious amount of damage&sends you across the place fine-danger pukes a longer distance pathetic damage stuns&knocks you down
looks:365cm795kg really really fat
bio:was just a normal zombie till it mutated an grew and grew

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 06:23 PM
harris247

if there is any one that enjoy resident evil as i do and goes on this website often have my email [email protected]

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 06:44 PM
harris247

here's one my Friend Jordan White told me
name:larm
health:very very small just a bit more than a crow
protection:bare skin
speed:hopping speed
attack:hits you with a little club
looks:top half an arm bottom half leg stitched together
bio:created by a german madman named docter deutsche

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 08:07 PM
harris247

ive got an enemy its similar to the left 4 dead failed infected
name:screamer
health:very high
speed:jogging speed
attack:deafens character
looks:fat no arms bound in straight jacket
bio: i dont nosad

i made it up i swear

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 12:10 AM
harris247

here one from by friend whitey

name:faceling
health:lots even more than any other tyrant
speed:walking speed
attack:swings his claws around at lightning speed damaging anything in contact with(also moves extremely fast when in this state)
looks:no face 16in razor sharp claws a real bone bag
bio:when you see him don't shoot him he'll start spinning around and attack he can wipe you out in an average of 15 seconds seems to only attack the person who shot him just leave him be OMG smile

i'm thinking about a different king of health
okay normal running speed
fine normal running speed
caution yellow slower running speed
caution crimson limps
danger limps slower
warning walking speed
critical crawls

Last edited by harris247 on Aug 16th, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 12:18 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by She Seduced
so if this thread is dead lets make it alive again?

I'll help.

Name: Jacob "Dante" Book
Sex: Male
Personality: Cold, calculating, and quiet. He would just quickly kill you to save his own life, than help you.
Looks: Tall, muscular, shaved head, and a pair of ornate goggles that only seem to be for show.
Bio: A "soldier from birth", Jacob quickly took up any leads that might help slate his thirst for combat, but after a misunderstanding with his partner, he quickly fled. He is wanted for murder.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 12:55 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSider21

Name: Sgt. Noah Rhiley
Sex: Male
Personality: Smart, Reliable and Strong. Although still a rookie, he is a natural born leader in the field.
Looks: Six Feet Tall, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Average Muscle, Clean Shaven with a small scar above his right eye.
Bio: Since the age of 15, he had trained in various forms of self-defense. At the age of 18, he entered Army Training in order to serve his country. Over the next 3 years, his skills improved so much that he was contacted by BSAA Agent Chris Redfield with an offer to become part of his unit to which he accepted. Since then, he has worked on numerous missions encountering countless zombies, ganados and creatures alongside Chris, Leon Kennedy and many others.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 10:10 PM
DarkSider21 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSider21 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSider21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harris247

name:Aaron smith
sex:male
personality:smart,honourable,tough,stealthy and fearless
looks:camo on face tight shorts bare foot
bio:he was a sole survivor when the zombies attacked in the first few months in 98 he was stranded along with 7 other people 4 passed away trying to survive 1 died later in September when he managed to get to raccoon city until the Nemesis attacked and Aaron and his friend wandered to j's bar and parted away and left Aaron to socialize with other people
weapons:flare gun 9 flares

REMEMBER I GO ON XBOXLIVE EVERYDAY MESSAGE ME PLEASE
GAMERTAGE: HARRIS KILLS cheers

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:10 PM