KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » King Hyperion vs. Gladiator(full confidence)

King Hyperion vs. Gladiator(full confidence)
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

King Hyperion vs. Gladiator(full confidence)

No jobing , for Gladiator.. At full potential for both these characters ...Who wins?

King Hyperion, has just ripped threw the Imperial Guards defenses.The only one that stands in the way of the queen, is Gladiator..... Can he protect her from this threat.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:49 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

with no jobbing my vote is for ...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:53 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Nice pic!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:53 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

ill go /w/ Glads as well, at full-confidence he should be nearly unbeatable

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Glads FTW...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:26 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Hyperion i think he killed Thor and Thor was to much for Gladiator

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:27 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

There is one little problem....

Gladiator is a GIGANTIC Jobber. He's almost as bad as Galactus - as Galactus is always STARVING, Gladiator always has his weird inferiority complex creep up. I'm not entirely sure how to accurately gauge his "Full confidence" power level. Thusly, I'm not going to enter any vote into this debate. Just pointing out how difficult it really is to make an unbiased decision with ANY fight including the Gladiator. Who the hell knows what his 'confidence level' was at the times of the feats he pulled off?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:29 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hyperion i think he killed Thor and Thor was to much for Gladiator
I dont think Glads was full-confidence when he fought Thor

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Yeah take out all the jobbing from Glads, his basicly Superman unlimeted potential..lol.. if his confident enough to lift a Universe he will lift it... and thats not even possible..

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:49 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

yeah, glads FTW

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:51 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I would have to say it’s a stalemate; Hyperion has killed every super powered being in his reality twice and basically can’t die. If Glads can keep his power level up even when he can’t kill Hyperion then I would give it to him but I see his power dropping.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 08:27 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Does anyone have scans of the Hyperion/ Gladiator fight?

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 09:13 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

this is kinda tricky cuz hyperion is an eternal..and the same way makkari focused all his cosmic powers into running, so much so that he doesnt manipuluate energy like the rest of his compatriots anymore, so i guess you could assume the same for hyperion that he focused all his inherent cosmic powers into speed, strentgh and invulnerbalirty..

.but a big misconception about gladiator is that he is massivley depowered when he doubts himself. the thing is all that does is temporarily leave him open for an attack, but his bone and muscle tissue dont "un-densify" to make him feel something and his powers dont disappear, it just leaves him open thats all.. that being said a full cinfidence glads should prove difficult for king hyperion to beat, but the simple fact that he's killed scores of super heroes all at once time and time again KH is no pushover either so im gonna say reasonable showings by both until they finally say screw it and stop..i say its a tie, i dont see any way one could kill the other

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 10:31 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

prolly kallark

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:52 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

King Hype still kicks his alien ass all over the place. Gladiator, even confident, had an EXTREMELY hard time with Hyperion. And only won because of his superior fighting skills. They were shown to be dead even in strength, heat vision, speed, everything except fighting skills. This Hyperion has better fighting skills than the regular Hyperion, plus is MUCH stronger, faster, more invulnerable, etc. And on top of all that, breaking King Hyperion's neck wont do jack shit. He'll just snap it back. King Hyperion was NEVER knocked out, or beaten straight-up, because it's nearly impossible. He was only beaten twice, once beating himself and the other time with a sand trick. Even 2 regular Hyperions, who are each physically (strength, speed, durability) equal to Gladiator, couldnt do much more than piss King Hyperion off. King Hyperion wins this.

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:24 PM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know he's invulnerable when Mimic almost knocks him out and Namorita can snap his neck.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 01:31 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Originally posted by llagrok
You know he's invulnerable when Mimic almost knocks him out and Namorita can snap his neck.

Qft Iv never seen whats so strong about king hyperion...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:09 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Glads wins I think in what amounts to a good brawl but Glads is just flat out better.

KH's feats are very kind of abstracted.

Oh he beat two universes worth of heroes yet he can not stop an asteroid with his Flash Vision. The same Flash Vision that crippled him.

Oh he said he beat a Galactus, yet Mimic can KO him going at half the speed of light and with only class 75 strength.

KH in terms of the Top-Tier guys was very unimpressive.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:14 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Qft Iv never seen whats so strong about king hyperion...

Well for one he killed every living being in his universe, including every superhero and villain on Earth, and Galactus as well.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:53 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Kutulu
Well for one he killed every living being in his universe, including every superhero and villain on Earth, and Galactus as well.
Yeah because those are very concrete feats right. The Exiles also beat Galactus once.

KH's actual feats were never that good compared to other High-Tier characters.

The asteroid getting KOed by Mimic, neck snapped by Namorita.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:55 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote