KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » King Hyperion vs. Gladiator(full confidence)

King Hyperion vs. Gladiator(full confidence)
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Photon009
King Hyperion was NOT receiving a boost. He was just drawn differently, this time with glowing red eyes because the artist changed since the last time we saw him. He didnt get any sort of power boost.

And King Hyperion WAS beating the shit out of the 2 regular Hyperions. Read it again. The whole fight was him basically throwing them around, theyd get some good shots in, but most of the time he was owning them. And you say Blink beat him as if she beat him straight up through power. She didnt. She used a trick, porting a 1/2 ton of sand into him and letting the Hyperions beat on him. And he healed from the sand trick about a page or so after the Hyperions stopped beating on him.

And he couldnt beat Blink and the 2 other Hyperions? King Hyperion is insane, remember that. He couldve killed Blink instead of talking to her that time in the desert, or pretty much any other time he wanted. She was running from him the entire time, teleporting herself and the others all over the place. If he wanted to have killed her there in the desert, she wouldnt have had a chance in hell. And if it wasnt for Blink stuffing a 1/2 ton of sand into King Hyperion's body, he wouldve killed the 2 Hyperions too, as we saw as KH had both Hyperions pretty much on their knees when Blink ported them to the desert to pull that trick.

And the alternate universe versions are usable if youve actually read comics you'd know that. Theyre the littlest bit weaker than the regular 616 versions, but their still usable as i explained in my last post. So basically he killed a depowered Thor easily, a depowered Hulk easily, one-shotted a depowered Magneto, one-shotted a depowered Colossus, one-shotted a depowered Shadowcat, one-shotted a depowered Wolverine, broke Captain America's shield, decapitated a depowered Thing, absolutely destroyed depowered versions of the Fantastic Five and Avengers, as well as easily killing the real Holocaust (whose given X-Man, a high top tier, big problems in the past), toying with Mimic, breaking his hand (keep in mind Mimic is Class 75 and Hype broke his hand like tissue paper), one shotted the real Namora, and kicked the shit out of 2 REAL Hyperions, one of which has done stuff like gotten the better of Thor, and matched guys like the Hulk and Gladiator in strength.

READ THIS:
Let me put it this way...see this?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b...r/HypeGlad1.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b...r/HypeGlad2.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b...r/HypeGlad3.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b...r/HypeGlad4.jpg

Thats regular Hyperion totally stalemating Gladiator in strength, speed, reflexes, durability, and heat vision. Gladiator only won because of his vastly superior fighting skills which is clearly noted. Now after looking at that, the King Hype/Gladiator fight would go the same way, except this time, with King Hype showing to be much stronger and more powerful than regular Hyperion in everything including strength and heat vision, he would overpower Gladiator easily. And if Gladiator snapped his neck, he'd snap it back. King Hyperion wins this easily.

END OF DEBATE.

Damn, Photon009 just straight up pwned! Excellent summary and debate.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 09:32 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well prepared to have your entire thing taken away.

First the the asteroid feat which Hyperion could clearly stop and blow up anytime he wanted to roll eyes (sarcastic)

First if he could then when it was farther away from the earth why didn't he instead of having to ask Magneto for help:
[img=http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8530/exiles39p23jz2.th.jpg]

Next here is the scan where he AND ROGUE are both trying to blast the Asteroid. First though let's point some things out about this. Notice that

A) The pieces Photon said Hyperion was breaking off were in fact coming from outside the biggest piece of the asteroid. Meaning they were already separate. Hence why Hyperion said do not bother with the little pieces he only cared about the big piece.

B) Also make note of where Rogue and KH were straight on blasting the Asteroid point blank and the lack of massive damage they were doing to it. This really shows that KH could destroy the Asteroid anytime he wanted or should I say no he couldn't.

C) He only gave up after failing to destroy the asteroid when he realized his Flash Vision was barely damaging the asteroid

Now here is the picture and you can clearly see everything I just pointed out:
[img=http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/194/exiles40p10sr3.th.jpg]

Now just to finish all this confusion about how long KH was knocked out here is from when Mimic hit him to when he finally started to get back up and everything in between:
[img=http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6175/exiles0642005puardcp11yp8.th.jpg]
[img=http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3660/exiles0642005puardcp12dk6.th.jpg]
[img=http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7397/exiles0642005puardcp13jw8.th.jpg]
[img=http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/2441/exiles0642005puardcp14sz2.th.jpg]
So there you have it. Hyperion was knocked out for 2 pages. Heck Blink and Mimic almost have complete conversation before Hyperion even begin to get up. Yeah I'm really lying about him being down for more than a panel laughing

Now for the fact he didn't have a power up for when he fought the Hyperions.

I will start by his amazing healing feat in the Crystal Palace:
[img=http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9480/exiles0632005puardcp13mb2.th.jpg]

Note the fact he didn't start to heal until he was SOAKING UP the energies the Palace Gave off. Also please note that he had been in the Crystal Palace for some time until the Exiles got there so he had been soaking ups its energies for awhile.

Here is other reason he was powered up for the fight:
[img=http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7582/exiles0622005puardcp21eq0.th.jpg]

Note he tells Holocaust he picked him to join the Exiles because KH knew he could absorb the energy Holocaust gave off which he did.

So we know he was soaking up the energies of the Crystal Palace and absorbed the power of Holocaust but apparently some people like to say he didn't have an amp going into the fight with the Hyperions.

But to really drive this fact home I just want to point out one big thing. Before he got to the Crystal Palace and began soaking ups its energies his healing factor was non-existent:
[img=http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2958/exiles45p15ov5.th.jpg]

Note this takes place before KH gets to the Crystal Palace. Note also that he gets crippled by his own Flash Vision(The same Flash Vision that couldn't stop an asteroid) and he can no longer fight. Where was his mighty Healing Factor then. Why didn't he heal right up at that moment hmmm. Could it be it wasn't until he got his amp in the Crystal Palace that he actually gained one why yes it could be.

Face it je had an Amp when fighting the two Hyperions and they were still able to stalemate him.

Now as for this whole 90% thing. Besides the fact it is ludicrous there is one other very big things that goes against this in the Exiles.
Here KH tells the Exiles that they have been his biggest challenges and have hurt him more than anyone else:
[img=http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3589/exiles0642005puardcp21fr0.th.jpg]

Now let's just look at this the Exiles have hurt him the most. Well let's just look at this for a second.

If the Thor he fought was really as you said only 90% then that Thor would have still been able to throw his Hammer faster than light and have high class 100 strength. Yet someone who can only go half the speed of light and was only class 75 was able to hurt him worse then he has ever been hurt before. Yep the heroes he fought were naturally 90% of their 616 counterparts roll eyes (sarcastic)

But if that isn't enough for ya let's look at the Exiles track record when showing other heroes or villians.

John Proudstar has beaten a savage Hulk before and beat Galactus.
Mimic has beaten a Namor and a Juggernaut before

Yep that just screams the Exiles as putting people at 90% or not.

So I'm sorry you are just wrong about all of this.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Nov 8th, 2007 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 10:35 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

You just proved me right. Thank you. Notice when Hyperion looks back and says no? Thats because he sees the smaller pieces getting past, and he knew they were going to destroy the Earth anyways. And he wasnt doing any damage? See all those pieces getting past? Those were getting knocked off from the damage Hyperion did to it. I can prove this easily. It was Asteroid M. It's one asteroid. So a bunch of small asteroids coming with it? No. Those pieces were being blasted off the asteroid. And no, he gave up because the small pieces of the asteroid falling off and getting past him were going to destroy the Earth anyways even if he stopped the big one. That's clearly implied. And one more time, Hyperion's heat vision was tearing apart the asteroid, and has also one-shotted Morph, Namora, the Hulk, Colossus, Shadowcat, Wolverine, Magneto, Firestar, Iceman, among others.

Oh, and another thing....look at this scan and read the narration right above the little picture of them face-to-face:
See that? Planet-pulverizing force they were generating. So are you telling me one normal Hyperion could destroy a planet (and has, he once drove Wonder Man right through a planet), but King Hyperion who was beating the hell out of 2 regular Hyperions cant even do anything to an asteroid? Gimme a break.

And Hyperion was asking for Magneto's help? No. Hyperion wanted Magneto to stop it for 2 reasons, cause 1) It's Magneto's doing so he should fix it, and 2) Hyperion simply didnt want to get his hands dirty. You're so dumb dude.

Yes, i was wrong about Hyperion being knocked out, but there's still alot of things to consider, and if you think about these things it's not really a bad showing. 1) Hyperion was hit from behind. 2) Hyperion was hit by suprise, he didnt have a chance to brace himself or anything. If a 500 pound cannonball of organic steel going 1/2 light speed hit any top tier, even Superman, theyd be knocked the **** out for a lot longer than Hyperion was. And finally, 3) Mimic did more damage to himself than he did to Hyperion, so that's a great showing of Hyperion's durability, considering Mimic crippled himself.

Hyperion always had those healing abilities dumbass. He got an Eternal physiology and a great healing factor. It's not like his physiology just got changed somehow. He always had that healing factor. And dude, he's basically Superman+, the sun helps Supermen. Anyone who knows Superman knows that. Hyperion's the same way. The solar energy just helped him heal quicker, but he wouldve healed eventually im sure.

Wait, are you trying to tell me Hyperion got powered up by snorting Holocaust, and thats why he picked Holocaust to be on the team? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No. Snorting Holocaust was more light a small sundip. It's not a permanent powerup. And that's NOT the reason he picked him for the team. He picked Holocaust for the team to work against them, screw up Blink as a leader, "make things tougher for these pansies" in Hyperion's own words. So no, Hyperion didnt get a power up, and he didnt stalemate the 2 regular Hyperions. King Hyperion was kicking their ass so bad Blink had to pull that sand trick before he killed them. Hell they were practically on their knees when the fight was paused when Blink ported them to desert.

So wait, since Hyperion didnt heal from a ****ing gaping HOLE in his back in like a page before Gambit exploded him, he didnt have a healing factor before? He always had a healing factor. His physiology didnt change as i said before. Do you realize that it didnt take Hyperion 2 pages to heal back from that explosion from Gambit, it took him like 20+ issues. His regeneration is effective, but slow.

You cant argue with facts. It's a fact that all alternate universe versions are EXTREMELY close in power. There's just not quite up to par with 616, but theyre close. It's been specifically shown in the FF Abraxas arc with Galactus and another character that i cant remember. And do you honestly think the Exiles have hurt him more than anyone else? Are you on crack? You think he meant it like that? It's pretty obvious he just said that meaning that theyre his most persistent opponents, they refuse to give up, etc. Not that theyre actually the toughest. So yes, roughly each alternate universe is about 90% the original.

But just to embarass you some more...lets have fun with these last couple things...

-John Proudstar beat Hulk for many reasons. 1) Hulk was dying of a sickness of some sort. 2) Proudstar was amped up to high Class 100 levels by Apocalypse.
-Proudstar didnt beat Galactus. He punched a hole in him. Beta Ray Bill has done the same damn thing, made a huge crack in his armor. Hell, even the Invisible Woman has punched a huge hole through Galactus' chest. Proudstar at full power was stronger than both Bill and Sue, and he punched a hole and the energy spilling out killed him.
-There's nothing wrong with Mimic beating Namor really. Namor has had a hard time with guys like the Thing, and is very overrated. Mimic is at the very least Class 75, with great fighting skills, and almost unrivaled versatility. He could take Namor.
-I dont remember Mimic ever taking down Juggernaut, but if you provide scans i'd like to see. And just a guess, but it was probably depowered Juggy, whose no better than Namor. Depowered Juggy would get his ass kicked by Mimic, hell he had an extremely hard time lifting Colossus' max lifting weight.

As i said, you're an idiot. And are 100% wrong as usual.

Sig by Rewmac

Last edited by Photon009 on Nov 9th, 2007 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 01:33 AM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

As i said, Im an idiot. And Im always 100% wrong.

We know.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 02:13 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Newjak makes a tight case. I think 616 Gladiator (non X-jobbing version) takes King Hyperion down.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 02:24 AM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
We know.
mature. no expression

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 02:31 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

You just proved me right. Thank you. Notice when Hyperion looks back and says no? Thats because he sees the smaller pieces getting past, and he knew they were going to destroy the Earth anyways. And he wasnt doing any damage? See all those pieces getting past? Those were getting knocked off from the damage Hyperion did to it. I can prove this easily. It was Asteroid M. It's one asteroid. So a bunch of small asteroids coming with it? No. Those pieces were being blasted off the asteroid. And no, he gave up because the small pieces of the asteroid falling off and getting past him were going to destroy the Earth anyways even if he stopped the big one. That's clearly implied. And one more time, Hyperion's heat vision was tearing apart the asteroid, and has also one-shotted Morph, Namora, the Hulk, Colossus, Shadowcat, Wolverine, Magneto, Firestar, Iceman, among others.

Oh, and another thing....look at this scan and read the narration right above the little picture of them face-to-face:
See that? Planet-pulverizing force they were generating. So are you telling me one normal Hyperion could destroy a planet (and has, he once drove Wonder Man right through a planet), but King Hyperion who was beating the hell out of 2 regular Hyperions cant even do anything to an asteroid? Gimme a break.

And Hyperion was asking for Magneto's help? No. Hyperion wanted Magneto to stop it for 2 reasons, cause 1) It's Magneto's doing so he should fix it, and 2) Hyperion simply didnt want to get his hands dirty. You're so dumb dude.

Yes, i was wrong about Hyperion being knocked out, but there's still alot of things to consider, and if you think about these things it's not really a bad showing. 1) Hyperion was hit from behind. 2) Hyperion was hit by suprise, he didnt have a chance to brace himself or anything. If a 500 pound cannonball of organic steel going 1/2 light speed hit any top tier, even Superman, theyd be knocked the **** out for a lot longer than Hyperion was. And finally, 3) Mimic did more damage to himself than he did to Hyperion, so that's a great showing of Hyperion's durability, considering Mimic crippled himself.

Hyperion always had those healing abilities dumbass. He got an Eternal physiology and a great healing factor. It's not like his physiology just got changed somehow. He always had that healing factor. And dude, he's basically Superman+, the sun helps Supermen. Anyone who knows Superman knows that. Hyperion's the same way. The solar energy just helped him heal quicker, but he wouldve healed eventually im sure.

Wait, are you trying to tell me Hyperion got powered up by snorting Holocaust, and thats why he picked Holocaust to be on the team? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No. Snorting Holocaust was more light a small sundip. It's not a permanent powerup. And that's NOT the reason he picked him for the team. He picked Holocaust for the team to work against them, screw up Blink as a leader, "make things tougher for these pansies" in Hyperion's own words. So no, Hyperion didnt get a power up, and he didnt stalemate the 2 regular Hyperions. King Hyperion was kicking their ass so bad Blink had to pull that sand trick before he killed them. Hell they were practically on their knees when the fight was paused when Blink ported them to desert.

So wait, since Hyperion didnt heal from a ****ing gaping HOLE in his back in like a page before Gambit exploded him, he didnt have a healing factor before? He always had a healing factor. His physiology didnt change as i said before. Do you realize that it didnt take Hyperion 2 pages to heal back from that explosion from Gambit, it took him like 20+ issues. His regeneration is effective, but slow.

You cant argue with facts. It's a fact that all alternate universe versions are EXTREMELY close in power. There's just not quite up to par with 616, but theyre close. It's been specifically shown in the FF Abraxas arc with Galactus and another character that i cant remember. And do you honestly think the Exiles have hurt him more than anyone else? Are you on crack? You think he meant it like that? It's pretty obvious he just said that meaning that theyre his most persistent opponents, they refuse to give up, etc. Not that theyre actually the toughest. So yes, roughly each alternate universe is about 90% the original.

But just to embarass you some more...lets have fun with these last couple things...

-John Proudstar beat Hulk for many reasons. 1) Hulk was dying of a sickness of some sort. 2) Proudstar was amped up to high Class 100 levels by Apocalypse.
-Proudstar didnt beat Galactus. He punched a hole in him. Beta Ray Bill has done the same damn thing, made a huge crack in his armor. Hell, even the Invisible Woman has punched a huge hole through Galactus' chest. Proudstar at full power was stronger than both Bill and Sue, and he punched a hole and the energy spilling out killed him.
-There's nothing wrong with Mimic beating Namor really. Namor has had a hard time with guys like the Thing, and is very overrated. Mimic is at the very least Class 75, with great fighting skills, and almost unrivaled versatility. He could take Namor.
-I dont remember Mimic ever taking down Juggernaut, but if you provide scans i'd like to see. And just a guess, but it was probably depowered Juggy, whose no better than Namor. Depowered Juggy would get his ass kicked by Mimic, hell he had an extremely hard time lifting Colossus' max lifting weight.

As i said, you're an idiot. And are 100% wrong as usual.
Ok almost all of this is crap and you provide no evidence for your basis.

But let's have quick run-through shall we

Yes I know he has an eternal physiology but at the same time we do know he was unable to heal from his own broken lower spine and unlike we he simply snapped his neck back into to place he was finished. He couldn't move or fight and if you look at his face it tells you all. Fact he didn't start healing from attacks like a snapped neck until he got to the Crystal Palace.

So while he may have had one before he didn't really start to get a significant Healing Factor until he got to the CP. Also Hyperion wasn't in there for 20+ issues. He had freed himself long before the Exiles ever got back to the CP. Hyperion was the reason the Timebroker went crazy remember.

I would also like to make note that in the story itself Hyperion notes that he healed real quick, in fact he healed to quick for the bugs to stop him from regenerating. I mean look at the scan I provided it shows him being fully healed in like two or three panels.

Secondly he was not blasting any pieces off of the Asteroid. Looking at the scan you can clearly see those pieces are coming from outside the asteroid and not from where they were blasting. Asteroids do tend to carry extra debris around them when they move.

Also about Huperion lying to the exiles about them hurting them more than any other person. You may have had a point if he did also say that they had hurt him in ways he never thought he could be hurt.

Nothing else is worth quoting in your post anymore just the same old he beat 90% heroes without any proof.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Nov 9th, 2007 at 11:53 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 11:49 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
We know.

Really mature.

quote:
Yes I know he has an eternal physiology but at the same time we do know he was unable to heal from his own broken lower spine and unlike we he simply snapped his neck back into to place he was finished. He couldn't move or fight and if you look at his face it tells you all. Fact he didn't start healing from attacks like a snapped neck until he got to the Crystal Palace.

So while he may have had one before he didn't really start to get a significant Healing Factor until he got to the CP. Also Hyperion wasn't in there for 20+ issues. He had freed himself long before the Exiles ever got back to the CP. Hyperion was the reason the Timebroker went crazy remember.

He wasnt unable to heal from it, and he always had the same healing factor. It just wouldve taken him longer than the time he was given before Gambit blew him up. And it wasnt a broken spine, it looked more like a damn hole in his back. A gaping hole in your back is quite a bit worse than a broken neck, and the broken neck took him like 3 or 4 panels to heal itself too. He got like a page or so after he put a hole in his own back to heal it before Gambit blew him up. It just wasnt enough time. And he couldve moved because he put a hole through himself, cutting him off from controlling his legs basically. Now unless you can show it specifically stated that his physiology was changed, you're wrong. And i just checked, and it took him about 12 or so issues to come back. So i'd say it took a large portion of that time for him to heal.

quote:
I would also like to make note that in the story itself Hyperion notes that he healed real quick, in fact he healed to quick for the bugs to stop him from regenerating. I mean look at the scan I provided it shows him being fully healed in like two or three panels.

Um, it shows him being healed in two or 3 panels, yes, but use some common sense dude. Those panels are stretching through A LOT of time. A panel isnt always the same amount of time. Those panels are stretching through a long time. And the bugs didnt know what to do with him because, basically, theyre bugs, they knew he was gonna heal they just couldnt do anything about it cause they didnt know anything about his physiology. Hell, Hyperion's physiology even confused Hyperion.

quote:
Secondly he was not blasting any pieces off of the Asteroid. Looking at the scan you can clearly see those pieces are coming from outside the asteroid and not from where they were blasting. Asteroids do tend to carry extra debris around them when they move.

Asteroid M is not a typical asteroid dumbass. First of all, it's so large it is inhabitable, which means it must have it's own gravity similar to a planet, you know how big something has to be to have that? HUGE. And Secondly, Asteroid M was very similar to a planet in that it wasnt with a group of asteroids like typical ones. It was just a huge asteroid all alone. Here's a scan showing you:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/...fight%203/7.jpg
See that? That's one big ****ing asteroid all by itself. So yes, Hyperion WAS blasting those pieces off it.

And ive already explained that Hyperion couldve stopped it, it just didnt make a difference anymore because Hyperion isnt the smartest one, he bumrushed the asteroid, blasting it with heat vision when he shouldve just pushed it away, and the heat vision tore pieces off that were able to get past him and were going to destroy the Earth anyways, and as soon as Hyperion looked back and saw that, he said there's no point anymore and flew away.

quote:
Also about Huperion lying to the exiles about them hurting them more than any other person. You may have had a point if he did also say that they had hurt him in ways he never thought he could be hurt.

I do have a point considering weve seen people hurt Hyperion more than the Exiles did to that point when he said that, which was before Mimic's cannonball trick i believe. Even if it wasnt, weve seen Hyperion hurt more from punches from the Hulk and Sasquatch and Holocaust than the Exiles did, considering the Exiles never even really fazed him in the least. The only time they hurt him at all was with Mimic's cannonball trick. So it's pretty obvious he meant that the Exiles are just the most persistent, why do you think he said he might get soft with no Exiles to keep him on his toes? That has little to do with power, much more to do with persistence.

quote:
Nothing else is worth quoting in your post anymore just the same old he beat 90% heroes without any proof.

Already provided proof if you would learn how to read. The whole 616/alternate universes thing was explained in the Abraxas arc, where it was heavily shown in Galactus' case that 616 is the main, REAL one, but the alternate universe versions are still very, VERY close in power. Go read the story and shut up.

Sig by Rewmac

Last edited by Photon009 on Nov 9th, 2007 at 05:52 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:50 PM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

photon, I dont know why youre arguing with newjack, he is so dam* stubborn.

Not only did k hyperion state that he destroyed all of his universes beings, the narrorator said the same thing. Unless newjack is saying that the narrator is always wrong then that should be taken under consideration.

2nd, If mimic flew at superman, wonderwoman, etc... at the speed that he was going and caught them by suprise, it probably would take there heads off. You dont have any showings that would prove otherwise that superman or thor could take a hit by suprise from someone going that fast with the kind of strength that mimic has.

3rd, show me a showing that has a high 100 tonner character like namorita, who lifted something that had the weight of a mountain trying to break thor or superman neck. I bet you if she tried the same trick on the two that they would have died.

4th, show me superman or thor taking an attack like hyperion did, 1/2 ton of sand in their bodies. I dont think that they would survive it. They would die. Lets put it like this, doctor poloris f***** superman insides up but magneto didnt have any kind of affect on hyperion. ANY magneto>>>>>doctor poloris. Superman himself admitted that the jla couldnt confront doctor poloris head on because doctor poloris can affect the iron in there bloods. Now if youre saying that superman was lying, show me a scan that says that he can take any attack from doctor poloris and that he dont have iron in his blood. So whatever attack hyperion can take doesnt mean that superman or any other top tier can.

3rd, vision is and proven to be a top tier in the exiles books. Everyone he faced got destroyed and hyperion one shotted him. Hulk was a top tier, no matter what hulk it is and he got one shotted. Mimic is a top tier and got one shotted. Namorita is a top tier and was consider one of the strongest beings on the planet next to hulk and thor and she got one shot. Thor got one shotted and even though it was a alt reality thor he is still considered top tier.

King hyperion struggled against noone. Every attack that took him down was a suprise attack. Noone stood up against him by himself. King hyperion was the worst being that the exiles has and ever will fight. He almost killed off the entire team and could have done so if he wasnt teleported away. A bunch of teams full of top tiers couldnt stand in his way. His entire universe couldnt stand in his way. He was a being that accepted death but there was noone to give it to him UNTIL he found another universe to take over.

King hyperion>> full confidence gladiator>superman.

King hyperion might could take on gladiator and superman at the same time. The only problem is is that superman is just smart as hell but I dont see any of there attacks working on him.

By the way all of you all got his power wrong, he dont shoot out heat vision, king hyperion shoot out cosmic blast. Hes a cosmic level being.

Regular hyperion defeated thor and then proceeded on defeating the entire avengers and beat them until the good hyperion showed up.
The entire team of avengers>>>>>>superman or thor.

Imagine what king hyperion would have done to the avengers, INCLUDING thor, annialated them.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Nov 9th, 2007 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 10:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

looks like a stupidly dressed blonde superman that always fails lol

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 12:46 AM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Photon's definition of "one-shotting"

If King Hyperion has been fighting someone for hours and then delievers the final blow, he has one-shotted them. It truly is amazing. Almost as amazing as him actually thinking that off-panel feats count for shit.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Nov 10th, 2007 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 01:31 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Originally posted by carver9
photon, I dont know why youre arguing with newjack, he is so dam* stubborn.

Not only did k hyperion state that he destroyed all of his universes beings, the narrorator said the same thing. Unless newjack is saying that the narrator is always wrong then that should be taken under consideration.

2nd, If mimic flew at superman, wonderwoman, etc... at the speed that he was going and caught them by suprise, it probably would take there heads off. You dont have any showings that would prove otherwise that superman or thor could take a hit by suprise from someone going that fast with the kind of strength that mimic has.

3rd, show me a showing that has a high 100 tonner character like namorita, who lifted something that had the weight of a mountain trying to break thor or superman neck. I bet you if she tried the same trick on the two that they would have died.

4th, show me superman or thor taking an attack like hyperion did, 1/2 ton of sand in their bodies. I dont think that they would survive it. They would die. Lets put it like this, doctor poloris f***** superman insides up but magneto didnt have any kind of affect on hyperion. ANY magneto>>>>>doctor poloris. Superman himself admitted that the jla couldnt confront doctor poloris head on because doctor poloris can affect the iron in there bloods. Now if youre saying that superman was lying, show me a scan that says that he can take any attack from doctor poloris and that he dont have iron in his blood. So whatever attack hyperion can take doesnt mean that superman or any other top tier can.

3rd, vision is and proven to be a top tier in the exiles books. Everyone he faced got destroyed and hyperion one shotted him. Hulk was a top tier, no matter what hulk it is and he got one shotted. Mimic is a top tier and got one shotted. Namorita is a top tier and was consider one of the strongest beings on the planet next to hulk and thor and she got one shot. Thor got one shotted and even though it was a alt reality thor he is still considered top tier.

King hyperion struggled against noone. Every attack that took him down was a suprise attack. Noone stood up against him by himself. King hyperion was the worst being that the exiles has and ever will fight. He almost killed off the entire team and could have done so if he wasnt teleported away. A bunch of teams full of top tiers couldnt stand in his way. His entire universe couldnt stand in his way. He was a being that accepted death but there was noone to give it to him UNTIL he found another universe to take over.

King hyperion>> full confidence gladiator>superman.

King hyperion might could take on gladiator and superman at the same time. The only problem is is that superman is just smart as hell but I dont see any of there attacks working on him.

By the way all of you all got his power wrong, he dont shoot out heat vision, king hyperion shoot out cosmic blast. Hes a cosmic level being.

Regular hyperion defeated thor and then proceeded on defeating the entire avengers and beat them until the good hyperion showed up.
The entire team of avengers>>>>>>superman or thor.

Imagine what king hyperion would have done to the avengers, INCLUDING thor, annialated them.

Back at failing hardcore I see.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 02:39 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Originally posted by Kutulu
Well for one he killed every living being in his universe, including every superhero and villain on Earth, and Galactus as well.

On panel? No.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 07:59 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

King Hyperion couldve stopped the asteroid. Ive explained this many times but no ones believes me. You're all idiots if you honestly think someone who can kill guys like the Hulk and Thor and take on 2 Hyperions and win cant stop an asteroid. I mean, one regular Hyperion has put out enough strength to crush a ****ign planet you idiots. Wake up and go read the story again. He didnt stop it because there was no point because the little pieces that were falling off were going to destroy the planet anyways. King Hyperion wins. And yes, in the Abraxas story, it showed that 616 is the main universe, and that the rest of the universes characters are not quite as powerful as the 616 ones, but still close as hell. 90% is about right. (They showed that with Galactus and someone else, i forget exactly who). Seriously though, the next person that claims he couldnt stop it, post scans of him "not stopping it" so i can show you the real truth.

90%? Ultimate Galactus is a cloud. Ultimate Sinister has no powers. Hell, the hulk that hyperion "beat" couldn't get past peters web...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:12 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

King Hyperion was NOT receiving a boost. He was just drawn differently, this time with glowing red eyes because the artist changed since the last time we saw him. He didnt get any sort of power boost.

And King Hyperion WAS beating the shit out of the 2 regular Hyperions. Read it again. The whole fight was him basically throwing them around, theyd get some good shots in, but most of the time he was owning them. And you say Blink beat him as if she beat him straight up through power. She didnt. She used a trick, porting a 1/2 ton of sand into him and letting the Hyperions beat on him. And he healed from the sand trick about a page or so after the Hyperions stopped beating on him.

So snorting holocaust who was pure solar energy wasn't a power boost?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:14 AM
Sirius77

King Hyperion is so overrated...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:31 AM
Sirius77

Originally posted by llagrok

If King Hyperion has been fighting someone for hours and then delievers the final blow, he has one-shotted them. It truly is amazing. Almost as amazing as him actually thinking that off-panel feats count for shit.

Don't bother debating with him... he tried to say that King hyperion would take superman in three punches. Literally.

I posted a half page of scans that proved him wrong and he called me an idiot. Hes unreasonable.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:32 AM
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sirius77
On panel? No.

It was shown that his world was a wasteland because it had no one in it cause he killed everyone there. So yes that was proven on panel, the only thing that wasnt proven on panel was killing Galactus, since he's not based on Earth.

quote:
So snorting holocaust who was pure solar energy wasn't a power boost?

Unless you can find it being specifically stated or referenced to, then no it wasnt a power boost because he wasnt shown any more powerful than he was before. I could agree it being a SLIGHT power boost, but nothign major.

quote:
Don't bother debating with him... he tried to say that King hyperion would take superman in three punches. Literally.

I posted a half page of scans that proved him wrong and he called me an idiot. Hes unreasonable.

You're a liar. A f*cking lying piece of sh*t. I dont remember you EVER posting a page or so of scans that would prove me wrong, because you're too idiotic to prove me wrong, im about 10x as knowledgeable as you. And you're also lying about another thing. I never said King Hyperion would beat Superman in a couple punches. I said Paradise X Hyperion would. And considering Paradise X Hyperion was basically shown to be above even Pre-Crisis Kryptonians, yes, he would take Superman out quickly.

Originally posted by Sirius77
90%? Ultimate Galactus is a cloud. Ultimate Sinister has no powers. Hell, the hulk that hyperion "beat" couldn't get past peters web...

Um, he was actually throwing peter around by his web. And that was a stronger Spider-Man, mutated and everything. And the Ultimate universe doesnt apply to the 90% rule, it's not so much an alternate universe, it's closer to being a whole nother line/company of comics rather than being an alternate universe. Dipshit.

Sig by Rewmac

Last edited by Photon009 on Nov 10th, 2007 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 06:30 PM
Sirius77

It was shown that his world was a wasteland because it had no one in it cause he killed everyone there. So yes that was proven on panel, the only thing that wasnt proven on panel was killing Galactus, since he's not based on Earth.

So, just because his world was a wasteland it automatically means that he killed everything on his own? I recall him saying that they tried to wipe him out and that was the result.

Also, in pretty much every continuity, the 616 heroes don't even exist on hyperions earth, any version. So, all that we know is that he claimed to kill the heroes of his earth, and galactus. All of this coming from a crazy person. Reliable. Very reliable.

Unless you can find it being specifically stated or referenced to, then no it wasnt a power boost because he wasnt shown any more powerful than he was before. I could agree it being a SLIGHT power boost, but nothign major.

Here it says that he absorbs daylight for power:

http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?...uardcp13mb2.jpg

He absorbs pure sunlight (holocaust) and alot of it:

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?...uardcp21eq0.jpg

So, yes, it was a powerup. Much like a sundip.

You're a liar. A f*cking lying piece of sh*t. I dont remember you EVER posting a page or so of scans that would prove me wrong, because you're too idiotic to prove me wrong, im about 10x as knowledgeable as you. And you're also lying about another thing. I never said King Hyperion would beat Superman in a couple punches. I said Paradise X Hyperion would. And considering Paradise X Hyperion was basically shown to be above even Pre-Crisis Kryptonians, yes, he would take Superman out quickly.

Yet another paragraph of childish insults... reported roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, the mere fact that you just said that paradise x hyperion was
above a pre-crisis kryptonian shows that you are nowhere near "10 x as knowledgable than me".

Did paradise x hyperion do what I have on my sig? pull several solar systems worth of planets with ease as a child?

Did he sneeze away a solar system?

No. He didn't. He got killed by an antimatter barrier.

Um, he was actually throwing peter around by his web. And that was a stronger Spider-Man, mutated and everything.

A stronger spiderman... wow. What, was he like a class 25?

So your making it a big deal that hype beat this hulk, but that hulk happens to have troube with spiderman... oh I'm sorry, "mutated spiderman"...

And the Ultimate universe doesnt apply to the 90% rule, it's not so much an alternate universe, it's closer to being a whole nother line/company of comics rather than being an alternate universe. Dipshit.

Oh, okay, so the ultimate universe doesn't apply to your made up rule? Fair enough.

However, saying that the ultimate universe is owned by another company... thats bullshit. It's marvel made and marvel owned. Stop making things up.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 11:14 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by llagrok

Yup.

He has the best logic.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 11:15 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote