KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » King Hyperion vs. Gladiator(full confidence)

King Hyperion vs. Gladiator(full confidence)
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Photon, calm the hell down, there's no need for that kind of language...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 12:01 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmcnasty
Restricted

Account Restricted

King hyperion wins this but it wont be easy.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 06:17 PM
jmcnasty is currently offline Click here to Send jmcnasty a Private Message Find more posts by jmcnasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
So, just because his world was a wasteland it automatically means that he killed everything on his own? I recall him saying that they tried to wipe him out and that was the result.

The humans tried to wipe him out, after he had already killed all the super powered beings. Nuking the planet was the Humans' last resort cause they had nothing left to try.

quote:
Also, in pretty much every continuity, the 616 heroes don't even exist on hyperions earth, any version. So, all that we know is that he claimed to kill the heroes of his earth, and galactus. All of this coming from a crazy person. Reliable. Very reliable.

Considering he mentioned names such as Thor, Hercules, and Galactus, yes there are the same heroes on Hyperion's earth. And King Hyperion wasnt from the same 712 Earth like classic Hyperion. And considering we saw King Hyperion literally rip apart the Fantastic Four and destroy the Avengers, including Thor, then yes it is reliable. Plus like i said, when they sent him back to his earth, it was empty.

quote:
Here it says that he absorbs daylight for power:

http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?...uardcp13mb2.jpg

He absorbs pure sunlight (holocaust) and alot of it:

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?...uardcp21eq0.jpg

So, yes, it was a powerup. Much like a sundip.

You still havent proven anything. Try again, next time try not to let your attempt be so pathetic. At best it was a slight, temporary powerup like a sunbathe, but not once was he referred to as having a powerup or any sort. Your word means nothing.

quote:
Yet another paragraph of childish insults... reported

Anyway, the mere fact that you just said that paradise x hyperion was
above a pre-crisis kryptonian shows that you are nowhere near "10 x as knowledgable than me".

Did paradise x hyperion do what I have on my sig? pull several solar systems worth of planets with ease as a child?

Did he sneeze away a solar system?

No. He didn't. He got killed by an antimatter barrier.

No, Hyperion was said by an expert on him that he could kill a dozen or so Watchers. He also owned Kulan Gath and his army, the same army that Thanos yielded to. You think Pre-Crisis Superman could beat a dozen Watchers? And that was Paradise X Hyperion's AVERAGE. Tugging planets and sneezing solar systems were Pre-Crisis Superman's highest end feats. Not his average. If it was his average, the force from him punching someone would destroy the universe considering a sneeeze destroyed a solar system, and a punch >>>>>>>>>> a sneeze. Idiot.

quote:
A stronger spiderman... wow. What, was he like a class 25?

So your making it a big deal that hype beat this hulk, but that hulk happens to have troube with spiderman... oh I'm sorry, "mutated spiderman"...

You obviously only read half of what i said. I said it was a stronger version of Spider-Man, and that this Hulk did NOT have a problem with him, Hulk was actually throwing him around. And it is a big deal how easily Hyperion beat this Hulk.

quote:
Oh, okay, so the ultimate universe doesn't apply to your made up rule? Fair enough.

However, saying that the ultimate universe is owned by another company... thats bullshit. It's marvel made and marvel owned. Stop making things up.

Once again, read my post more clearly, or stop debating. First of all, it's not a made up rule. As ive stated multiple times, it was alluded to in the Abraxas arc of the FF book that all alternate universe versions are not quite as powerful as the 616 versions, but are extremely close. So i didnt make it up. Maybe you should just go read the book and shut up. And i never said the Ultimate universe is another company. I said it's LIKE another company, because it has absolutely no connection to the 616 universe, where as standard alternate realities are always somehow connected to 616. Jeez you're pathetic.

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 12:47 AM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

King Hyperion Wins If normal Hyperion Was able to match gladiator in every single way.

King Hyperion took on 2 Hyperions

He could Basically enter that old Hyperion Vs Gladiator fight and beat the shit out of both of them at the same time.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 09:06 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

lmao gladiator lifting a universe

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 09:12 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

and got matched by hyperion, who lifted 2 Universes...

edit. didn't read your comment right

Last edited by Braniac 5.0 on Apr 30th, 2016 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 10:03 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

KH got beat by blue marvel,how strong were the super beings in his universe?

Old Post May 1st, 2016 10:10 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
photon, I dont know why youre arguing with newjack, he is so dam* stubborn.

Not only did k hyperion state that he destroyed all of his universes beings, the narrorator said the same thing. Unless newjack is saying that the narrator is always wrong then that should be taken under consideration.

2nd, If mimic flew at superman, wonderwoman, etc... at the speed that he was going and caught them by suprise, it probably would take there heads off. You dont have any showings that would prove otherwise that superman or thor could take a hit by suprise from someone going that fast with the kind of strength that mimic has.

3rd, show me a showing that has a high 100 tonner character like namorita, who lifted something that had the weight of a mountain trying to break thor or superman neck. I bet you if she tried the same trick on the two that they would have died.

4th, show me superman or thor taking an attack like hyperion did, 1/2 ton of sand in their bodies. I dont think that they would survive it. They would die. Lets put it like this, doctor poloris f***** superman insides up but magneto didnt have any kind of affect on hyperion. ANY magneto>>>>>doctor poloris. Superman himself admitted that the jla couldnt confront doctor poloris head on because doctor poloris can affect the iron in there bloods. Now if youre saying that superman was lying, show me a scan that says that he can take any attack from doctor poloris and that he dont have iron in his blood. So whatever attack hyperion can take doesnt mean that superman or any other top tier can.

3rd, vision is and proven to be a top tier in the exiles books. Everyone he faced got destroyed and hyperion one shotted him. Hulk was a top tier, no matter what hulk it is and he got one shotted. Mimic is a top tier and got one shotted. Namorita is a top tier and was consider one of the strongest beings on the planet next to hulk and thor and she got one shot. Thor got one shotted and even though it was a alt reality thor he is still considered top tier.

King hyperion struggled against noone. Every attack that took him down was a suprise attack. Noone stood up against him by himself. King hyperion was the worst being that the exiles has and ever will fight. He almost killed off the entire team and could have done so if he wasnt teleported away. A bunch of teams full of top tiers couldnt stand in his way. His entire universe couldnt stand in his way. He was a being that accepted death but there was noone to give it to him UNTIL he found another universe to take over.

King hyperion>> full confidence gladiator>superman.

King hyperion might could take on gladiator and superman at the same time. The only problem is is that superman is just smart as hell but I dont see any of there attacks working on him.

By the way all of you all got his power wrong, he dont shoot out heat vision, king hyperion shoot out cosmic blast. Hes a cosmic level being.

Regular hyperion defeated thor and then proceeded on defeating the entire avengers and beat them until the good hyperion showed up.
The entire team of avengers>>>>>>superman or thor.

Imagine what king hyperion would have done to the avengers, INCLUDING thor, annialated them.
Even the best fishermen fail to deliver sometimes, lol.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 5th, 2016 04:18 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Genii96
KH got beat by blue marvel,how strong were the super beings in his universe?

That just shows how strong Adam is. shifty

Old Post May 6th, 2016 03:23 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbelAnderson

Gladiator

Old Post Dec 10th, 2016 08:25 AM
AbelAnderson is currently offline Click here to Send AbelAnderson a Private Message Find more posts by AbelAnderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Who was Photon a sock of?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 10th, 2016 08:34 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by manjaro
this is kinda tricky cuz hyperion is an eternal..and the same way makkari focused all his cosmic powers into running, so much so that he doesnt manipuluate energy like the rest of his compatriots anymore, so i guess you could assume the same for hyperion that he focused all his inherent cosmic powers into speed, strentgh and invulnerbalirty..

.but a big misconception about gladiator is that he is massivley depowered when he doubts himself. the thing is all that does is temporarily leave him open for an attack, but his bone and muscle tissue dont "un-densify" to make him feel something and his powers dont disappear, it just leaves him open thats all.. that being said a full cinfidence glads should prove difficult for king hyperion to beat, but the simple fact that he's killed scores of super heroes all at once time and time again KH is no pushover either so im gonna say reasonable showings by both until they finally say screw it and stop..i say its a tie, i dont see any way one could kill the other
T
That's not true. Gladiators abilities do increase or decrease according to his level of confidence.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2016 02:24 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Galan007
ill go /w/ Glads as well, at full-confidence he should be nearly unbeatable

look at this newb.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2016 04:54 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 05:11 PM
eaebiakuya

Gladiator wins.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 05:43 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

KH. On top of all if the feat matching, KH has shown himself to b very intelligent/cunning, manipulative and a high-level strategist.

Plus, I think he banged Moonstone.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 08:14 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Gladiator wins.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 08:39 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hyperion beats him. glads barely beat normal, nice-guy hyperion. this hype fought 2 hyperions and was winning AND he fights dirty. he'd erode glads confidence quickly then end it most of the time.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 05:27 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by -Pr-
Photon, calm the hell down, there's no need for that kind of language...
...When Pr still gave a shit, lol. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 05:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

he was so much cooler back then.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 05:30 PM