KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Does Kristen Kruek have Anorexia?

Does Kristen Kruek have Anorexia?
Started by: Madacapa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Nah, this should be in the celeb section. It's about the actor, not the show.

And who cares if you made it your business? Fact is, it's not.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:21 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GLEN78
GODS SOLDIER

she looks fine to me. she may work out alot. guys usally pump weights to get some size on them were as girls sometimes do it to tone up.

banner by laura jacquez valentine

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 02:36 AM
GLEN78 is currently offline Click here to Send GLEN78 a Private Message Find more posts by GLEN78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madacapa

On last nights Smallville Lex took off Lana's robe, and we get to see her back. No nudity, of course, but it also wasn't Kristen's back. Its clear it was a body model, unless Kristen suddenly gained 20 pounds and became taller.

Why wouldn't Kristen want to show us her bare back? It isn't nudity. Probably because her back is literally skin and bones, like Nicole Richie. Probably because the so called fans on this board cannot see the obvious.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:58 PM
Madacapa is currently offline Click here to Send Madacapa a Private Message Find more posts by Madacapa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Madacapa
Why isn't anyone commenting that Kristen Kruek looks like she is Anorectic? She looks smaller than Nicole Richie. She looks seriously sick. I am not a doctor, but she looks like she has Anorexia. TV is suppose to add ten pounds, so in real life she must look even smaller.

I would like any of her fans to write the producers of Smallville and demand that she see a doctor. Kristen would probably say that she doesn't have an eating disorder, so don't waste your time writing her.

Who the hell is she, got and pictures?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:36 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

**** I hate Lana/Kristen Kruek.
she needs to be off the show now!!!
seriously, there is no need for her anymore.
she actually is the most ****ing annoying character on the planet.
like SmallVille is my favourite show, and she is ruining it for me now.

and I actually was noticing it too, that she has lost so much weight, her cheeks look really sucked in.

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 10:49 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Kristen Kruek and Christina Scabbia need to hang out together. Neither of them are famous and they both have names that sound like a piece of dead skin you pick off a sore.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:34 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

^^^ laughing

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 01:40 AM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Gage&Gaven!!!*

Barf *I agree!!!*

*sick she looks so nasty she has a body as a 13yr old or a boy no wonder why we have chomos cause they make these famous people look nasty like 13yr olds or Lil boys cause woman are supposed 2 have curves and a body not like that I say that to my boyfriend cause he thinks she hot Im like yeah right she is to scrawny and has a big ass forhead and also her nose reminds me of simbas moms nose like a lion!!!*

Old Post Dec 19th, 2021 06:29 PM
*Gage&Gaven!!!* is currently offline Click here to Send *Gage&Gaven!!!* a Private Message Find more posts by *Gage&Gaven!!!* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcleanross
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha funny

Old Post Apr 25th, 2022 09:11 AM
mcleanross is currently offline Click here to Send mcleanross a Private Message Find more posts by mcleanross Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote