KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect HOM Scarlet Witch!

Respect HOM Scarlet Witch!
Started by: Galan777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

ok that cleared it up nicely

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:08 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
ok that cleared it up nicely
Good, glad I could help big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007

I forgot to give mr m credit for the genis scans, and a few of the strange scans!

thanx mr m!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 08:10 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Galan777
I forgot to give mr m credit for the genis scans, and a few of the strange scans!

thanx mr m!

Your welcome,

but we should thank Mr M for ALL the Scans that have been posted here big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:49 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007

Originally posted by Mr Master
Your welcome,

but we should thank Mr M for ALL the Scans that have been posted here big grin
wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:02 PM
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Captain America became a 100 year old man who had never taken the Super Soldier Serum:

Incorrect. He took the serum still but simply was never frozen in a block of ice after WW2, hence he aged.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:06 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007

Originally posted by jumpmann
Incorrect. He took the serum still but simply was never frozen in a block of ice after WW2, hence he aged.
I was under the assumption that he never took the serum, my bad smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:11 PM
Galan007

heres a scan showing that Wanda is loosing her grip on reality:
(please log in to view the image)

Even Magneto cant bare what his child has done:

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 9th, 2006 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:15 PM
Galan007

now prof X comes to try and talk Wanda out of creating another reality (bad move, as she starts to alter reality yet again):

Wanda felt remorse for single handidly killing the avengers:

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 9th, 2006 at 10:30 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:19 PM
Galan007

heres a close up of what events transpire that ultimately lead to the death of Hawkeye at the hands of Wanda
http://media.comics.ign.com/media/7...mg_3141017.html

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:34 PM
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

You mean her son. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:42 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007

Originally posted by jumpmann
You mean her son. stick out tongue
what????

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:43 PM
Galan007

Ok this is the last one for now....... This is the birth of the children that Wanda created from nothing:

It was a key part of the story, so it deserved being mentioned big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:45 PM
[email protected]
Restricted

Account Restricted

And now she has 2 sons (Wiccan and the other one) who are searching for her. I just wonder if they can ever make her a hero again?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:49 PM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007

Originally posted by [email protected]
And now she has 2 sons (Wiccan and the other one) who are searching for her. I just wonder if they can ever make her a hero again?
im not sure, Wanda is a walking plot device with her anything seems to be possible, but i hope they dont make her a hero

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:51 PM
[email protected]
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL why not?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:55 PM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007

Originally posted by [email protected]
LOL why not?
IMO HOM Wanda was a much more interesting character then the Scarlet Witch that was part of the avengers

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:03 PM
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

IMO HOM Wanda was a much more interesting character then the Scarlet Witch that was part of the avengers

agreed

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:18 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
agreed
i just like characters that are more in depth, and HOM wanda was a very complex character, thats why i liked her wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:20 PM
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

i just like characters that are more in depth, and HOM wanda was a very complex character, thats why i liked her wink

yeah me too! i like her character better as hom wanda she is more interesting to me!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:23 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote