KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect HOM Scarlet Witch!

Respect HOM Scarlet Witch!
Started by: Galan777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
Time Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
yeah me too! i like her character better as hom wanda she is more interesting to me!
i agree, she is much more complex in HOM, then she was in the avengers......... i NEVER liked that version of her

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Time Master

This isnt really a feat, but for those of you who don't know what deconstruction is, this cover from one of the House of M comics demonstrates what deconstruction is perfectly. This is what happens to every living thing in the 616 universe when Wanda decides to destroy, and then recreate all of reality (as she did several times):

(please log in to view the image)

It is also shown in this pannel when Wanda breaks Hawkeye up into little blocks (she deconstructs him):

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 9th, 2006 at 11:38 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

Originally posted by Galan777
i agree, she is much more complex in HOM, then she was in the avengers......... i NEVER liked that version of her

yeah she is way better as hom wanda, more exciting and interesting character than when she was with the avengers!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:33 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Time Master

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
yeah she is way better as hom wanda, more exciting and interesting character than when she was with the avengers!
definatley!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:35 PM
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

But what do you think they will do once they find her? HOM part 2?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:41 PM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Time Master

Originally posted by Ext@nt
But what do you think they will do once they find her? HOM part 2?
im not quite sure what they will do, they will either TRY and find a way to kill her, or they will NEVER find her........ I doubt that they would do HOM round 2 lol!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:43 PM
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

im not quite sure what they will do, they will either TRY and find a way to kill her, or they will NEVER find her........ I doubt that they would do HOM round 2 lol!

i dunno if they could top the first storyline, if they made a hom round 2

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:51 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think they will find her. i just wonder what her reaction willbe when she meets her "sons".

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:51 PM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Time Master

Originally posted by Ext@nt
i think they will find her. i just wonder what her reaction willbe when she meets her "sons".
Im thinking what will ultimately happen is that she will sacrifice herself in some way to save her children or something, or she might turn good and sane all together (but i doubt that)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 11:58 PM
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

It is also shown in this pannel when Wanda breaks Hawkeye up into little blocks (she deconstructs him):

Her son clearly did that.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 11:22 AM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

she said she needed to protect her children, it looks like she did it to me.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 02:39 PM
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but what happens when she meets her REAL children.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 03:56 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

im not sure, Wanda is a walking plot device with her anything seems to be possible, but i hope they dont make her a hero

I suppose if DC can redeem Hal Jordan from his Parallax days, they can eventually rehabilitate Wanda. She was a hero for decades, before.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 06:33 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by jumpmann

Um... no. Read the text bubbles again. wink

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:28 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Um... no. Read the text bubbles again. wink

i thought the same thing myself. she said she had to protect her children so that would imply she did it. i said that earlier but i thought i was being ignored. thanks for responding.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:21 PM
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

my bad didnt catch the wanda dialogue

looked like the kid did it from the last panel

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:43 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

its cool! i was just making sure i wasn't going crazy and that i was reading it right.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:54 PM
Galan007
Time Master

Originally posted by jumpmann
I see that this statment was already addressed wink

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:07 PM
Galan007
Time Master

Heres the events which lead up to Wanda going berserk and not only wiping out nearly all of the mutants, but re-creating the 616 universe:

An enraged Magneto killing his son Quicksilver:

Wanda, at the site of her dead brother becomes enraged and does something that will change the mutant community forever:

Scans compliments of ExodusCloak!

-thanks

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 11th, 2006 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 04:17 PM
Galan007
Time Master

continued:

and that is pretty much all i could find on HOM SW's feats, as i said if you have any others then please add them!

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 11th, 2006 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 04:36 PM