KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect HOM Scarlet Witch!

Respect HOM Scarlet Witch!
Started by: Galan777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KK the Great

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Wanda just deserved some respect

And you really think House of M is what she needed to get it?

Wanda was respectable before this mess of garbage.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 02:32 PM
KK the Great is currently offline Click here to Send KK the Great a Private Message Find more posts by KK the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Originally posted by KK the Great
And you really think House of M is what she needed to get it?

Wanda was respectable before this mess of garbage.
Spam is always appreciated in respect threads.

Good job. thumb up

全王

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 03:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KK the Great

In House of M, Wanda became almost completely irredeemable as a character, ruining her forever.

Hooray.

Respect.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 06:39 PM
KK the Great is currently offline Click here to Send KK the Great a Private Message Find more posts by KK the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Originally posted by KK the Great
In House of M, Wanda became almost completely irredeemable as a character, ruining her forever.

Hooray.

Respect.
I'm asking very politely.

Please no spam.

全王

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 06:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KK the Great

You're misusing the term.

I used to like Wanda. The notion that anything regarding HoM is deserving of respect is, frankly, distasteful.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 07:08 PM
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Anyhow,
Bumping this:

Originally posted by Mr Master
This Alternate HOM Wanda would have Warped every Earth in every Universe:

(please log in to view the image)

uhh, ... Wanda the god anyone? anyone?

全王

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 07:09 PM
magnuslives

ok, so this is the only scarlet witch thread i could find, but wtf? marvel make you think its her triumphant return, only to have her be loki? and they've put her as a possible candidate to become sorcerer supreme? i wouldn't get my hopes up after being tossed aside in favour of loki in MA, i don't care if (s)he's a member of the cabal or not!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 04:16 PM
magnuslives is currently offline Click here to Send magnuslives a Private Message Find more posts by magnuslives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump

I have returned

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 12:28 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
u_whelmed

This thread is disgusting. Every single scan...every single post in this thread made by Galan007 is nothing less than a lie.

"Wanda gave every being on Earth the ability to make their Wishes become Reality"

that scan is from Excalibur 13. Wanada had not even used her powers yet. It was an illusion created by a combination of stranges magic and magnetos telapthic illusions. Wanda had nothing to do with it

I'm not even goin to bother talking abou this layla miller thiing because all you did was post a scan of emma saying shes interested in laylas powers and made up some non sense. Wanda even admitted that she didnt know wtf Strange was talking about..something you edited out.

Doctor strange beat wandas ass and quite easily in avengers disassembled. She didn't even put up a fight. That is how she ended up in charles xaviers care in the first place. Thats how HOM started. So sitting here sayin strange powers didnt effect her is a lie. You also edited Like everything else in this thread...saying his mahgic had no effect on her is a lie. You also edited out strange say he didnt try everything and Captain america saying they should let Strange try to fix wanda. Also they were referring to her mind..not her powers that she hadnt even used yet. Something you tried to deliberately be misleading about.

""My DUTIES as Master of the Mystic Arts, to Protect this World from an Attack like This""

Strange was referring to wanda bringing the skrull to earth...strane did not stop her...BECAUSE HE WASNT EVEN THERE. Once again this is before house of M....its from avengers disassembled.

The whole bringing dormammu from his realm thing.

Once again this is before house of M..and this was magnetos doing. Strange was using spellsin combination with charles telepathy. It did not work because magneto interfered...wanda wasnt even awake =/

Wanda didnt control anyones powers..thats something you made up

"Wanda Has complete control of Reality in both Planes of existence."

this is just a complete and total lie. You didnt even post a scan to back this up. You just posted a scan of beast saying wanda can alter reality..which is a huge DUH!!

"Here Wanda summons 16 Million Souls from the Realm of Death on a whim"

LMFAO. Once again this scan is from excalibur 14...BEFORE HOM. Wanda did not summon 16 million souls. She didnt summon any souls.

Charles has been getting stronger because he was using his telapthy more. How do you even get that it was wandas doing?Oh wait..you're a liar..so that explains that

wanda didnt create a reality..she showed strange a flash back that happened in HOM 1

total control over the universe? first of all her powers are global..not universal. And she already stated on panel that she had no control over them..something you edited out.

wanda didnt get shot in the heart..she got shot in the back. Hawkeye eve stated he shot her to get her attention and to talk to her. kind of hard to do if he wants her dead dontcha think? Hawkye did not come to kill....yes read the damn scan

also love the part where you cut out how she says she cant control her powers

Jesus..this is the part of the thread that really pisses me off.

Genis was not endowed with anything from wanda. He was fed energy from the beginning and end of the universe to sae his life. and in the process absorbed the Nega-Bands into his body. Siphoning energy from the beginning and end of time created a link between Genis and the universe that threatened to end existence.. This all happened before HOM. In thunderbolts 88 aka 125. Wanda had absolutely nothing to do with that.

"I conclusively proved that Wanda had generated and was fueling the Chaos Wave with her own power,"

This is another ridiculous lie. Wanda did not create, control, or fuel the chaos wave. The chaos wave was a temporal storm that already existed and slipped through in a crack in space. Its like saying.

Mr master, exodus cloak and galan have takin scans out of context..edited them to suit their own needs and just told bold faced lies. I have scans in their proper context and will be posting them later.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2011 02:58 AM
u_whelmed is currently offline Click here to Send u_whelmed a Private Message Find more posts by u_whelmed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

bump

Old Post Jul 7th, 2012 07:52 AM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by u_whelmed
This thread is disgusting. Every single scan...every single post in this thread made by Galan007 is nothing less than a lie.

"Wanda gave every being on Earth the ability to make their Wishes become Reality"

that scan is from Excalibur 13. Wanada had not even used her powers yet. It was an illusion created by a combination of stranges magic and magnetos telapthic illusions. Wanda had nothing to do with it

I'm not even goin to bother talking abou this layla miller thiing because all you did was post a scan of emma saying shes interested in laylas powers and made up some non sense. Wanda even admitted that she didnt know wtf Strange was talking about..something you edited out.

Doctor strange beat wandas ass and quite easily in avengers disassembled. She didn't even put up a fight. That is how she ended up in charles xaviers care in the first place. Thats how HOM started. So sitting here sayin strange powers didnt effect her is a lie. You also edited Like everything else in this thread...saying his mahgic had no effect on her is a lie. You also edited out strange say he didnt try everything and Captain america saying they should let Strange try to fix wanda. Also they were referring to her mind..not her powers that she hadnt even used yet. Something you tried to deliberately be misleading about.

""My DUTIES as Master of the Mystic Arts, to Protect this World from an Attack like This""

Strange was referring to wanda bringing the skrull to earth...strane did not stop her...BECAUSE HE WASNT EVEN THERE. Once again this is before house of M....its from avengers disassembled.

The whole bringing dormammu from his realm thing.

Once again this is before house of M..and this was magnetos doing. Strange was using spellsin combination with charles telepathy. It did not work because magneto interfered...wanda wasnt even awake =/

Wanda didnt control anyones powers..thats something you made up

"Wanda Has complete control of Reality in both Planes of existence."

this is just a complete and total lie. You didnt even post a scan to back this up. You just posted a scan of beast saying wanda can alter reality..which is a huge DUH!!

"Here Wanda summons 16 Million Souls from the Realm of Death on a whim"

LMFAO. Once again this scan is from excalibur 14...BEFORE HOM. Wanda did not summon 16 million souls. She didnt summon any souls.

Charles has been getting stronger because he was using his telapthy more. How do you even get that it was wandas doing?Oh wait..you're a liar..so that explains that

wanda didnt create a reality..she showed strange a flash back that happened in HOM 1

total control over the universe? first of all her powers are global..not universal. And she already stated on panel that she had no control over them..something you edited out.

wanda didnt get shot in the heart..she got shot in the back. Hawkeye eve stated he shot her to get her attention and to talk to her. kind of hard to do if he wants her dead dontcha think? Hawkye did not come to kill....yes read the damn scan

also love the part where you cut out how she says she cant control her powers

Jesus..this is the part of the thread that really pisses me off.

Genis was not endowed with anything from wanda. He was fed energy from the beginning and end of the universe to sae his life. and in the process absorbed the Nega-Bands into his body. Siphoning energy from the beginning and end of time created a link between Genis and the universe that threatened to end existence.. This all happened before HOM. In thunderbolts 88 aka 125. Wanda had absolutely nothing to do with that.

"I conclusively proved that Wanda had generated and was fueling the Chaos Wave with her own power,"

This is another ridiculous lie. Wanda did not create, control, or fuel the chaos wave. The chaos wave was a temporal storm that already existed and slipped through in a crack in space. Its like saying.

Mr master, exodus cloak and galan have takin scans out of context..edited them to suit their own needs and just told bold faced lies. I have scans in their proper context and will be posting them later.

So , when will the scans be up ?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2012 06:06 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

^
That post was from Nov.2011 and it was his only one. So no telling when or even if you'll hear from him again. I must say that there were some pretty strong accusations though.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 02:38 AM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
welldone

sigh.... is there any way i can view these scans?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 11:34 PM
welldone is currently offline Click here to Send welldone a Private Message Find more posts by welldone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

this needs a Revamped none of the scans ain't working sad

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 07:56 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

This thread is almost 10 years old. It died when Imageshack took a shit... Which is fine by me(it wasn't good anyway.)

I'll have a mod close it. thumb up

全王

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 02:06 PM