KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Three Guys In Love With Hermone

Three Guys In Love With Hermone
Started by: Nickey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickey
Fallen Angel

It was Monday and all the senevth years had no classes that day. So Harry, Ron, Luna, Ginny, Dean, and Hermione sat in the common room thinking of something to do. When all of a sudden, Harry broke the silence. "Why don't we go to the Room of Requirement? It's raining outside, so maybe we can ask it for a Qudditch feild." he said hopefully. "It won't work. Trust me. Me and Dean tried to get away through there, because..." she was stopped by Ron. "Escaping there to do what exactly?" said Ron curiously. "None of your business. Anyway, we tried and tried, but it didn't work. I heard Professor Dumbledor had cast a temporary spell on it, becasue of all the Death Eaters that snuck in through there." she said "I have seriuosly gotta find a way to destroy Voldemort. Because of him, we can't have any fun.' said Harry "No matter what Harry, me and Ron will be there with you." she held his hands in hers, and smiled at him. He smiled back.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 03:10 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nickey
It was Monday and all the senevth years had no classes that day. So Harry, Ron, Luna, Ginny, Dean, and Hermione sat in the common room thinking of something to do. When all of a sudden, Harry broke the silence. "Why don't we go to the Room of Requirement? It's raining outside, so maybe we can ask it for a Qudditch feild." he said hopefully. "It won't work. Trust me. Me and Dean tried to get away through there, because..." she was stopped by Ron. "Escaping there to do what exactly?" said Ron curiously. "None of your business. Anyway, we tried and tried, but it didn't work. I heard Professor Dumbledor had cast a temporary spell on it, becasue of all the Death Eaters that snuck in through there." she said "I have seriuosly gotta find a way to destroy Voldemort. Because of him, we can't have any fun.' said Harry "No matter what Harry, me and Ron will be there with you." she held his hands in hers, and smiled at him. He smiled back.

thumb upbig grin

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 03:24 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Thanks.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 03:35 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

*~Brilliant~*

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 12:40 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

Good job!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 04:04 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Thanks.

You are welcomebig grin

Originally posted by sammii
*~Brilliant~*
Originally posted by fallingoutgrl
Good job!

Here, I'll say thanks for herstick out tongue
Thanks.

stick out tongue

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 02:44 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tati
Thinking of you...

Originally posted by sammii
*~Brilliant~*

Originally posted by fallingoutgrl
Good job!

Visit My Sigs,plz

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:30 AM
Tati is currently offline Click here to Send Tati a Private Message Find more posts by Tati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
I am one too

Who am I? Who am I? Why I am the King of Spainstick out tongue. Joking, I'm DPno expression

You're doing a great job on the story Nickey!! Keep up the good work thumb up

Please, stop, it's horriblestick out tongue........Ehh, I'm kidding ya, it's greatthumb up

no expression

I think you were my first friend at KMC, if I'm not mistaken confused Other than that, I dk you. no expression

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Last edited by Running Mascara on Nov 26th, 2006 at 02:38 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 02:35 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Running Mascara
no expression

I think you were my first friend at KMC, if I'm not mistaken confused Other than that, I dk you. no expression

I was?...........Neither do Ino expression

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 03:40 AM
Brit531

Thanks.
Where have you been, missy?
Lol
Thanks again.
And you'll see what happends soon.

Well, I have been many places other than this fan fiction site and piled with a term paper.

Really good! I still think Hermione going to use Harry in some way!LOL

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 01:57 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

I'm really liking this story keep it up! i dont usually read or write these types of storys but this one I am really enjoying.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 04:55 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Re: Three Guys In Love With Hermone

Hermione and Jesse kissed for at least four minutes. Harry was fumed with anger, and Victor Krum was upset. Then their kiss was broken apart by someone. Victor. "What do you want, Victor?" said Hermioe furiously. "Hey, yuo're kissing my girlfriend!" yelled Victor "Ex- girlfriend " siad Hermione "What are you gonna do? Drown me in your tears." laughed Jesse "I did not cry at that last Quddich match, I had something in my eye." he said nervously. "Well, you guys just need to separate, and forget it." said Hermione trying to separate them. "She's right. We'll settle this at our next Quddich match" said Jesse
"Okay." said Victor. He started to walk away "Or we could settle this right now." he said suddenly turning back, and he punched Jesse in the jaw........

This is how it all started.......

um yeah, you definately took this from "She's the man."

It's good though.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 04:29 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Re: Re: Three Guys In Love With Hermone

Originally posted by SweetMagnolia17
um yeah, you definately took this from "She's the man."

It's good though.

Uh, did you really have to point that first part out? embarrasment
laughing laughing out loud
Just kidding.
I had nothing to start with, and I had just watched the movie when I started this so that's why it's like that.
And thank you.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 09:48 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

haha, yeah it's one of my favorite movies.
so i was just like... wow.
that sounds really familiar.

thanks melane!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 03:04 AM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
I was?...........Neither do Ino expression

Yeah, you pmed me the first day I started posting and asked if I wanted to be friends. I may have registered before you, but I didn't start posting till about a month or 2 after I registered. no expression

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 05:50 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

hey there, are you going to post anymore?

thanks melane!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:28 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Running Mascara
Yeah, you pmed me the first day I started posting and asked if I wanted to be friends. I may have registered before you, but I didn't start posting till about a month or 2 after I registered. no expression

We musta have started talking in August or something then.......Good times, good times.

And you registered 12 days before me.

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Dec 16th, 2006 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 12:43 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

It was Tuesday and the had Magical Creatures to aid in Hagrid's class of course. "What do guys think he's gonna make us do? Maybe he'll give us another snake to feed." said Luna. "I don't know what Hagrid's goon make us do, but whatever it is, we'll just have to put with it." said Hermione tiredly. She and Harry talked for hours last night and didn't get to bed until midnight. "Hermione may I talk to you I to you in private, please?" said Jesse. Hermione was suprised and angry at the same time. But she put those aside and said "Sorry, class is about to start." and walked away with her friends. When she turned back see couldn't believe her eyes. Ginny walked up to Jesse and gave him a kiss on the lips, and walked back up to the castle together. She turned her head away, praying no one eles saw that. "How could she? What about Dean? Ismn't she dating Dean? Come on, Hermione. Why do you even care? You're in love with the guy of your dreams. Just leave it alone." She thought to herself. That day, Hagrid took them to the lake near the castle. He gave them each a pair of funny looking glasses. "Um, today class, we are gonna be lookin for what I'd like to call eaglefish. They are very rare creatures you know. They were used to make wishing potions, but because everyone back then was so greedy, they became endangered. So you fellas are lucky that Professor Dumbledor got a friend of his to bring these fish to you. Okay, let's get started. Oh, yeah. What you have in your hands are there are goggles. They help you see clearly under the water. But I must warn you, that water is freezing. So every 15 seconds you must come up for air." said Hagrid. "Have you noticed that Hagrid's English has gotten better?" whispered Harry into Hermione's ear. "Yeah, I've noticed." she whispered back. They all got on their knees and plunged their heads into the water. "He was right when he said the water was freezing." thought Ron They saw a school of brown and white fishes. Their heads were shaped like the head of and eagle, but their eyes were much larger, and they had a brown beaks. 15 seconds passed and they all lifted their heads up. Everyone was gasping for air. "So can anyone tell me what is the difference between the eaglefishes' eyes, and an eagles eye?" Hermione's hand shot up. "Yes, Hermione" "Their eyes are quite larger because they need to see around themselves to see if they're in any danger. An eagle's eye is smaller because it keeps dust away so they won't be blinded on journeys." "Excellent, Hermione. 55 points for Gryffidor. And for the rest of you, I have a treat. Claas dismissed, and no homework!" The students cheered and ran to go a spend their next hour finding something to do.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 12:58 AM
Brit531

It' good. Keep it up.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 12:08 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Thanks

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 09:42 PM