KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Three Guys In Love With Hermone

Three Guys In Love With Hermone
Started by: Nickey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

it's good.
but do you think you can watch for spelling mistakes. it is kind of hard to read. and also if you could separate the paragraphs a little it would be eaiser to read.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 04:25 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elf fannic

and maKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER bunny bunny bunny

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:55 PM
elf fannic is currently offline Click here to Send elf fannic a Private Message Find more posts by elf fannic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

shut up the both of you
its not like you guys are perfect

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 11:57 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nickey
shut up the both of you

I am cool

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 08:24 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Sure you are.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 09:35 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

While they were walking up to the castle, Hermione pulled Harry away from the rest of the students. "What's wrong, Hermione?" asked Harry "You won't believe who was snogging Jesse!" she said "Why do you even care?" he said annoyingly. "I don't care what Jesse does. I'm trying to tell you that I saw Ginny snogging him." she yelled "Why are you yelling at me? It's not my fault Ginny's snogging him." he yelled back. "Look, I'm sorry. I just couldn't believe that Ginny would do something like that to Dean." she cried. Harry pulled her close to him, and hugged her. He stroked her hair, while asking her to stop crying.

"Would it make you feel better if I talked to Ginny?" asked Harry hopefully. "Oh, Harry! You're the best boyfriend a girl could ever have." He gave her a kiss, and the walked back up to the castle. They decided to stay in the comoon room, in front of the fire. Luna and Ron weren't there. As a matter of fact, they had the whole common room to themselves. "Harry? Do you think I'm a horrible person?" she asked as laid her head on his chest. "Of course not. Why would you think that?" he said stroking her hair again. "I don't know, but I can tell you that I have the best boyfriend ever." she said smiling at him. He bent and kissed her. It got hotter by the minute, until they were interrupted by Dean yelling at Ginny. "You've never cared about me. I don't understand you, Ginny. All I know is that you've changed this year, and I don't wanna have anything to do with you.
"Please, Dean. It was an accident. I told you what happened. I was walking towards him because my friend was behind him, and I tripped." "You expect me to believe that you tripped right into his mouth, and then stay about 5 minutes snogging him. Wow, Ginny. You're a horrible liar." yelled Dean "I'm sincere Dean. I'm not lying." she cried "Then why didn't you tell me this as soon as it happened? I had to hear about it from a bunch of Ravenclaws after class. Do you know how humilating it is to have my girlfriend, the one I dated for three years and stayed faithful to, kissing another guy in front of half of the 7th years?" he yelled "I'm sorry, Dean." she said falling to the floor.

"First it was Harry. Last year, I watched you snogg him in front of all the Gryfindors, and this year you snogged Jesse Carter, who's related to Draco Malfoy. That guy has been hurting you ever since you came here, and you go ahead and snogg his cousin? Just stay away from me you two timer. It's over." he yelled and stomped his way to the boys dorm.
Ginny stayed on the floor crying her eyes out.

To be continued

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 10:03 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

you need to start new lines everytime someone talks just a little help

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 08:02 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Truce_or_Dare
Dragon

While they were walking up to the castle, Hermione pulled Harry away from the rest of the students. "What's wrong, Hermione?" asked Harry "You won't believe who was snogging Jesse!" she said "Why do you even care?" he said annoyingly. "I don't care what Jesse does. I'm trying to tell you that I saw Ginny snogging him." she yelled "Why are you yelling at me? It's not my fault Ginny's snogging him." he yelled back. "Look, I'm sorry. I just couldn't believe that Ginny would do something like that to Dean." she cried. Harry pulled her close to him, and hugged her. He stroked her hair, while asking her to stop crying.

"Would it make you feel better if I talked to Ginny?" asked Harry hopefully. "Oh, Harry! You're the best boyfriend a girl could ever have." He gave her a kiss, and the walked back up to the castle. They decided to stay in the comoon room, in front of the fire. Luna and Ron weren't there. As a matter of fact, they had the whole common room to themselves. "Harry? Do you think I'm a horrible person?" she asked as laid her head on his chest. "Of course not. Why would you think that?" he said stroking her hair again. "I don't know, but I can tell you that I have the best boyfriend ever." she said smiling at him. He bent and kissed her. It got hotter by the minute, until they were interrupted by Dean yelling at Ginny. "You've never cared about me. I don't understand you, Ginny. All I know is that you've changed this year, and I don't wanna have anything to do with you.
"Please, Dean. It was an accident. I told you what happened. I was walking towards him because my friend was behind him, and I tripped." "You expect me to believe that you tripped right into his mouth, and then stay about 5 minutes snogging him. Wow, Ginny. You're a horrible liar." yelled Dean "I'm sincere Dean. I'm not lying." she cried "Then why didn't you tell me this as soon as it happened? I had to hear about it from a bunch of Ravenclaws after class. Do you know how humilating it is to have my girlfriend, the one I dated for three years and stayed faithful to, kissing another guy in front of half of the 7th years?" he yelled "I'm sorry, Dean." she said falling to the floor.

"First it was Harry. Last year, I watched you snogg him in front of all the Gryfindors, and this year you snogged Jesse Carter, who's related to Draco Malfoy. That guy has been hurting you ever since you came here, and you go ahead and snogg his cousin? Just stay away from me you two timer. It's over." he yelled and stomped his way to the boys dorm.

To be continued

More plz! big grin Thank you! wink stick out tongue

MY DEATHLY HALLWS TRAILER-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arm0uDBOF5I

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 07:42 PM
Truce_or_Dare is currently offline Click here to Send Truce_or_Dare a Private Message Find more posts by Truce_or_Dare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I agree with the both of them!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 12:38 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

shut up the both of you

um.. excuse me?
when did i ever say up there that i was perfect?
all i said was that it would be easier to read with the paragrahs separated a little bit and to watch your spelling. nothing to get all pissed about.

I loved the last bit you entered.
very good.

thanks melane!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 04:30 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

how about THREE GUYS IN LOVE WITH DOBBY for your next project ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHBqi5Lv54

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:02 AM
vintageSW77 is currently offline Click here to Send vintageSW77 a Private Message Find more posts by vintageSW77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by SweetMagnolia17
um.. excuse me?
when did i ever say up there that i was perfect?
all i said was that it would be easier to read with the paragrahs separated a little bit and to watch your spelling. nothing to get all pissed about.

I'm sorry embarrasment
I was in a bad mood that day.
I wa in a fight, so I was kinda upset.
I'm so sorry. embarrasment
I'm usually not like that.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 01:03 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by Running Mascara
Yeah, you pmed me the first day I started posting and asked if I wanted to be friends. I may have registered before you, but I didn't start posting till about a month or 2 after I registered. no expression

And now I hate you with all my guts

You're doing a good job Nickey!! thumb up Keep it up!!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 06:56 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

I'm sorry embarrasment
I was in a bad mood that day.
I wa in a fight, so I was kinda upset.
I'm so sorry. embarrasment
I'm usually not like that.

no problem.
i was just taken aback.

anyway, anymore any time soon?

thanks melane!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 10:32 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Yeah.
But I just have one itty bitty problem.
I have writers block.
I don't know if I should make Ginny go out with Jesse.
I don't know when Harry and Victor Krum are going to fight.
I don't know if Hermione should end up pregnant or not.
And I don't know when Draco comes back to help fight against Voldemort.
And I don't know when Harry is finally gonna defeat Voldemort.
So that's what happened.

Oh yeah.. This is kind of a preview. So enjoy!

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 10:44 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

Yeah.
But I just have one itty bitty problem.
I have writers block.
I don't know if I should make Ginny go out with Jesse.
I don't know when Harry and Victor Krum are going to fight.
I don't know if Hermione should end up pregnant or not.
And I don't know when Draco comes back to help fight against Voldemort.
And I don't know when Harry is finally gonna defeat Voldemort.
So that's what happened.

Oh yeah.. This is kind of a preview. So enjoy!

okay so when you said I don't know if Hermione should end up pregnant or not. that just made me laugh.

i dont know if you've heard of epic movie,
but i saw it on saturday.
and they show hermione at like age 40 or so and she's pregnant and says "hope you're on the pill, harry likes to show off his sorcers[ehh bad spelling] stones." holy crap.
it made me laugh so hard.
i know irrelavant
but i had to say it.
your hermione pregnant thing kind of sparked it.

thanks melane!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 10:58 PM
Brit531

yea.... i really want to see that movie. my friend was telling me about that an it made me want to see that movie even more.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 01:13 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

its really funny.
seriosly, go see it.

thanks melane!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 04:02 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by SweetMagnolia17
okay so when you said I don't know if Hermione should end up pregnant or not. that just made me laugh.

i dont know if you've heard of epic movie,
but i saw it on saturday.
and they show hermione at like age 40 or so and she's pregnant and says "hope you're on the pill, harry likes to show off his sorcers[ehh bad spelling] stones." holy crap.
it made me laugh so hard.
i know irrelavant
but i had to say it.
your hermione pregnant thing kind of sparked it.

laughing Now I want to see it even more!!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:31 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

To be continued

Hermione and Harry helped her onto the couch. "Ginny. Why'd you go and do something like that." said Hermione wiping Ginny's tears
"It was a dare. A stupid dare that I shouldn't have done." said Ginny
"Why'd you do it?" said Harry
"Because I shared a secret with them that I regret telling them?"
"What was the secret?" said Hermione
"I would ruin our friendship if I ever told you that. I thought they were my real friends. So I told them the secret, and they used it against me." she said crying on Hermione's lap. "So they dared me to kiss him and walk with him back to the castle. But I guess the Ravnclaws saw and they told Dean."
"Why didn't you just tell him that." said Hermione
"You saw how he reacted when he thought I did it by accident. Imagine how he would react if it was because of a dare." she said
She cried and cried until she fell asleep.

The next day, Ginny tried to talk to Dean, but he refused. One day after Potions, she finally caught a hold of him. "Dean. I-I-I need to talk to you. Please it won't take long. I promise." "Fine." he said angerily
They went into an empty classroom. "Dean. I want to tell you the truth. I didn't kiss Jesse because I tripped. I kissed him because I was dared to." "Why would you take the dare unless you wanted to?" said Dean

"Dean. You don't understand. I told them the secret." "Why did you do a stupid thing like that? You know those girls are blabber mouths." "I didn't know they were gonna use it against me Dean. Please Dean. I beg of you, please forgive me." "I'll have to think about it, Ginny. This is all so sudden. I can't make a choice right away. I'll think about it." he said and he walked out of the room and left Ginny there by herself.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 12:32 AM