KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Three Guys In Love With Hermone

Three Guys In Love With Hermone
Started by: Nickey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickey
Fallen Angel

"So much for keeping a secret, Weasley" said a voice from behind her. She spun around to find Draco Malfoy standing behind her. "I told you what would happen if you tried to disobey me." he said "Isn't enough? Isn't enough that you forced me to help you get those Death Eaters here? You threatened to kill me if I didn't help you remember? You even threatened to spread a rumor that I was pregnant by you. Do you remember? Isn't it enough Malfoy?" said Ginny screaming at the top of her lungs. "I believe it was that hard. I'm the reason you even got a chance with that mudblood lover Potter. If I hadn't forced you to distract Potter with your pathetic charm, you would've never even seen his face. So this is the thanks I get after setting you up with Potter." said Malfoy

"Look at me when I talk to you." said Malfoy turning Ginny's face towards him. "I hate you." she said and she got up and left. Malfoy shook his head and disappeared into darkness.

Meanwhile, Harry and Hermione where making out as usual. "Do you hear something?" said Harry "No." said Hermione trying to get back to kissing. "No seriously. Listen." he said signaling her o be quiet. "Who's there?" said Professor Snape. Harry and Hermione gave each other an 'uh oh' look, and dashed to the Griffindor common room. "Dinglehopper" said Harry to the door. "Incorrect password" said the Fat Lady "Good going Harry. They changed it last week "remember?" "You don't know it?" "No." "How come you don't know it?" "Why should I know it?" "Whould you two stop fighting already and get in?" said Luna "Oh. We didn't see you there." said Hermione "Yeah. I noticed." she replied

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 06:08 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

"Thanks Luna. Snape almost caught us.... you know." said Harry uncomfortably. "Where's Ron?" asked Hermione "He's asleep." said Luna
"We barely see him anymore. We barely see you anymore Luna. What's going on?" said Harry "What were you and Hermione just doing before Professor Snape almost caught you." she asked "Making out." replied Harry. "Now you know why you don't see me and Ron." "Why" asked Harry. "Men are clueless. We've been doing the same thing you guys have been doing.' said Luna. Harry still didn't get it. "Making out." said Luna "Oh. So don't you guys take a break?" asked Hermione. "Do you?" she asked. Hermione and Harry blushed.

Meanwhile Professor Snape was talking to Jesse and Malfoy in an empty classroom. "You mustn't let you're guard down Draco. You must gain Ginny's heart and marry her. Don't you realize how important this is? You are darkness and she is light. Together nothing can stop you." "I wouldn't marry that rat even if it meant losing everything I have." "You will lose everything you have if you don't. The Dark Lord is planning to kill you. It was you're cousin here who had to use a Polly Juice Potion to try and kill Dumbledor. The Dark Lord has spared your cousins' life because he came close to succeed. He wants to kill you because you ran away before you got the chance to." said Snape "It was your idea." Malfoy shot back. "I didn't think he would've found out so soon. So for your sake, your family's, and my sake, please just get her to marry you." "Fine. When am I suppose to get married?" "By December of next year." said Snape "Must I?" said Malfoy "Do you want to destroy him or what?" said Jesse to his cousin. "Just so you know, as soon as he's destroyed, I'm getting a divorce." said Malfoy as he opened a portal of darkness. "Do whatever you want after, just get her to fall in love with you." said Jesse "You're making this way too easy." Malfoy smirked. And with that he left through the portal of darkness.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 10:11 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Krum was walking with a bunch of Slytherins when he spotted Hermione coming down the hall one Saturday afternoon. "See you later guys. I have some business to attend to." said Krum. "Hey Victor. What have you been up to?" she asked smiling. "Nothing much. Hermione may I talk to you please?" "You are talking to me." she giggled "No. I mean can I tell you something? I mean you promise not to get mad if I tell you." he asked her "Sure." "Well. I don't how to say this really." "What is it?" "I'm not over you. I never wanted to break up with you. It wasn't my fault. My parents were trying to force me to marry this girl." "Yes. I know that. That's why we broke up." "I know." "I'm flattered, but I'm in love with Harry. I feel I can do anything with Harry, and I haven't felt that with any guy I've ever dated." Hermione said "Say what you want Hermione, but I'm not giving up on you." said Krum as he walked away. Hermione stayed their in shock. "How can three guys like me? I like them all, but I love Harry out of all of them." she said to herself. "Pull yourself together Hermione. You can do it." she said walking to her dorm. "I need some sleep. Yeah. I'll just sleep all this off." she said.
She went to the girls dormitories and laid down on her bed. "Who do I choose?" she mumbled as she drifted off to sleep.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 06:12 PM
DarthKrayt
ShirrwirR

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nickey
"Thanks Luna. Snape almost caught us.... you know." said Harry uncomfortably. "Where's Ron?" asked Hermione "He's asleep." said Luna
"We barely see him anymore. We barely see you anymore Luna. What's going on?" said Harry "What were you and Hermione just doing before Professor Snape almost caught you." she asked "Making out." replied Harry. "Now you know why you don't see me and Ron." "Why" asked Harry. "Men are clueless. We've been doing the same thing you guys have been doing.' said Luna. Harry still didn't get it. "Making out." said Luna "Oh. So don't you guys take a break?" asked Hermione. "Do you?" she asked. Hermione and Harry blushed.

Meanwhile Professor Snape was talking to Jesse and Malfoy in an empty classroom. "You mustn't let you're guard down Draco. You must gain Ginny's heart and marry her. Don't you realize how important this is? You are darkness and she is light. Together nothing can stop you." "I wouldn't marry that rat even if it meant losing everything I have." "You will lose everything you have if you don't. The Dark Lord is planning to kill you. It was you're cousin here who had to use a Polly Juice Potion to try and kill Dumbledor. The Dark Lord has spared your cousins' life because he came close to succeed. He wants to kill you because you ran away before you got the chance to." said Snape "It was your idea." Malfoy shot back. "I didn't think he would've found out so soon. So for your sake, your family's, and my sake, please just get her to marry you." "Fine. When am I suppose to get married?" "By December of next year." said Snape "Must I?" said Malfoy "Do you want to destroy him or what?" said Jesse to his cousin. "Just so you know, as soon as he's destroyed, I'm getting a divorce." said Malfoy as he opened a portal of darkness. "Do whatever you want after, just get her to fall in love with you." said Jesse "You're making this way too easy." Malfoy smirked. And with that he left through the portal of darkness.

so draco IS a coward...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 10:44 AM
DarthKrayt is currently offline Click here to Send DarthKrayt a Private Message Find more posts by DarthKrayt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Hey. I don't usually like Harry Potter (watched all recent movies from 1 to 5(?) though, haven't read the books) that much, more or less read fan fics bout them, but this caught my attention. (saw it on gen. fic. forums as the first one updated or something )

it's good, keep up the good work... and i like it... smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 04:05 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Preview of Three Guys In Love With Hermione

Hermione will lose her virginity to one of the boys, but who will it be?
Will Ginny fall for Draco, or will she realize he's up to something?
Will Krum and Jesse fight over Hermione?
Will Harry and Hermione break up?
Hermione will become pregnant(way later), but who is the father?

Coming Soon..........

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 05:17 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Hermione will lose her virginity to one of the boys, but who will it be?
Hermione will become pregnant(way later), but who is the father?

- just take care that it won't head off and be r-18 or nc-17, but it sounds good.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 01:42 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
- just take care that it won't head off and be r-18 or nc-17, but it sounds good.

don't worry about it.
it won't have any details.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post May 10th, 2007 09:18 PM
Brit531

intersting very interesting

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:45 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

don't worry about it.
it won't have any details.

okay.. then it's all good.

btw, your sig is sexy lol... big grin Justin Timberlake...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 02:29 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

thanks
sorry I haven't written anything yet
I'm having writers block again!
anyone have any ideas?

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post May 16th, 2007 09:38 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

The next day, Hermione woke up as chipper as a bird. But when she went down to the common room, what she saw almost broke her heart in two. Harry and Ginny were kissing. Tears were falling down her eyes rapidly.

"So I guess this is how you love me Harry?" she said

Harry pushed Ginny out of the kiss and she landed on a nearby couch.

"Hermione, it's not what you think." Harry said facing Hermione.

"Oh yeah. So, I didn't just see the guy who said he loved me so much only a few weeks ago, kissing the bloodly daylight out of my supposedly best friend." she said as she threw a dirty glare at Ginny.

"It's over Harry. I never want to see you again."

And with that she ran out of the common room only to bump into Jesse.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Didn't see where I was going." she said

"No, it was-" He saw Hermione's puffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

"Hermione? What's wrong?" he said

"Oh, nothing. I just found my best friend and my supposed boyfriend snogging the bloody daylight out of each other. And you wanna know the worst part? They didn't even bother to explain, or run after me." she said as the tears came back to her eyes.

"Don't cry Hermi. It isn't worth it. He doesn't deserve you as a girlfriend, and that Ginny of yours doesn't deserve you as a friend." he said as he wiped her tears away.

"You're right. I should stop crying and move on, right?" she said looking at his sky blue eyes. Either it was her or their faces were moving closer and closer together.

"Yeah" and with that he captured her lips with his.

He and Hermione were enjoying the kisses but when he tried to enter her mouth, she snapped back into reality.

"I'm sorry. It's just to soon." she said regretfully

"No, don't be sorry. I'll wait, and when you're ready, you know where to find me." he smiled. He kissed her forehead lightly and went on his way.

"This working better than I thought." he whispered to no one in particular. He smirked at his accomplishment.

Hermione stood there, dumbfounded and kept rewinding the kiss in her head. How can I feel the same about two guys? But Harry, that jerk, was kissing Ginny. What do I do?

-------------------Back In The Common Room--------------------

"What the hell just happened?" Harry demanded Ginny

"I'm sorry, Harry. Ok? I'm sorry. I was never over you. I was heartbroken when we broke up, and to top it all of, you and Hermione started dating? Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?" she cried

"That doesn't mean you have the right to try and sabotage my relationship." he said softly not wanting to get her upset. Ginny was on the Qudditch team, and she really knew how to throw a bludger. Imagine what she could do to his face!

"And besides. You're dating Jesse, remember?"

"No I'm not. It was all a lie. The plan was for Hermione to get jealous, which she did. But the all of a sudden she was okay with us 'dating'. So that's why me and him were kissing after class that day. And you guys were still okay with it. So that is how I kissed you, Harry." she said not looking into his eyes.

"But you were still with Dean when you kissed Jesse."

"I tried to end things with Dean numerous times, but he wouldn't accept it. So that was a way of saying I meant business." she cried

Harry was shocked. A whole bunch of things kept flooding into his mind. But all he could say was....

"You're not Ginny. You're not that wonderful kind girl I once knew. I-I've gotta tell Hermione this." As he was heading out the door, Ginny said

"Harry, if you and I don't start dating, I have to marry Malfoy!"

This made him turn around instantly, and forget about him and Hermione.

"What did you just say?"

TBC

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 09:59 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

OMG!! THAT WAS GREAT!!! eek! Please update soon!!! happy

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 10:48 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

then what, then what?

great job!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 12:52 PM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

eek! Wow..These are excellent,Nickey!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:45 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

"What did you just say?" Harry asked

"You heard me. If you and I don't start dating, I'm gonna have to marry Malfoy o fulfill some stupid prophecy!" she yelled. She was trying very hard to remain fair and calm, but Harry wasn't making things easy for her.

"What prophecy? How do you even know if you have to marry Malfoy." said Harry

"Look. While Dumbledor was trying to prepare you for the final battle, he forgot to mention the second part to the prophecy."

"And what is that?"

"A pure soul will be marked with the sign of light, while an impure will be marked with the sign of darkness. Together they will conceive a child so powerful. Powerful enough to destroy the greatest evil known."
She lifted her arm to show the mark. It was a simple white rose with a black stem, which stood for darkness.

"And how do you know that Malfoy is the one?"

"He showed me the mark, Harry. Do you think I would be making this up?

"How did you even see that he had it? You've been having secret meetings with him, haven't you? You betrayed us for the scum of the Earth? How could you Ginny?"

"Harry it's not like that. I didn't do anything with him. It was during the night the Deatheaters came to kill Professor Dumbledor!" she gasped at what she said. Harry wasn't suppose to know about the last part.

"You knew that those Deatheaters were coming to Hogwarts? Do you realize that Hermione almost died, and so did Ron. Your own brother?"He couldn't believe what he just heard. The girl who he admired for her class and spunk, was just another one of Voldemort's followers.

"Harry. You've got it all wrong!"

"I've heard enough." and with that he slammed the common room door behind him in search for Hermione.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 07:16 PM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

eek! Wow..Please continue more soon!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 08:58 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was great mah!! Update soon!! Please!! happy

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 09:17 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I'm gonna say how ignorant was harry at that part, but i understand as much.

great job!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 04:50 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Thanks guys.
I'll try to write as soon as i can.
i'm grounded so i have to sneak on the computer when i can.
so i'll see what i can do.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 11:52 PM