KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Plane Crash in Manhattan - Calling Researchers!

Plane Crash in Manhattan - Calling Researchers!
Started by: Tonnochi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tonnochi

Plane Crash in Manhattan - Calling Researchers!

I think we should research into that baseball guys history. Religion, Family history, for the sake of it.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 11:29 PM
Tonnochi is currently offline Click here to Send Tonnochi a Private Message Find more posts by Tonnochi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Yes, he's an Illuminati masquerading as a Terrorist....

This happened almost 6 Hours ago, and you already want to find a Conspiracy....

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 12:30 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

The guy lost control of the plane, from the looks of it.

Nice trick.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:27 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The incident just happen yesterday. There is already a conspiracy??? Gosh, you guys work fast!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:53 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I wonder what the apologists for the official version of 9-11 have to say for the fact that the planes fires did not cause the apartment complex to collapse like the fairy tale version of the 9-11 report that the jets FIRES caused the towers collapse.what they have to say about this.I been trying to tell the apologists who blindly defend the 9-11 version that no plane in history has ever caused a tower to suddeny collapse.Heres the proof in the pudding.It was all over the front pages of the major news papers with pics of the building STILL standing.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:56 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The incident just happen yesterday. There is already a conspiracy??? Gosh, you guys work fast!

see thats the difference between someone like me,ashtar or deano and this thread starter.I think its pretty obvious that this was hardly a conspiracy like 9-11 and I think Deano and ashtar would agree with me on this,that the pilot of the plane,a yankeee pitcher just lost control of the plane.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

What apologists Mr Parker? Those were muslims extremists who flew the planes into the buildings. The planes in 9/11 were much bigger than the one from yesterday's crash.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:00 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

the ones who ignorantly think that the fires caused the towers to collapse and blindly defend the fairy tale version of the 9-11 commission.THOSE apologists.true that the planes that hit the towers were much bigger but as i said before,there have been other cases in the past as well where jets have slammed into buildings before,yet just like that apartment building didnt,THOSE buildings did not collapse either.the towers were the first ones in history to ever collapse due to fire.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:22 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Inconceivable!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:38 PM
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Mr Parker
the ones who ignorantly think that the fires caused the towers to collapse and blindly defend the fairy tale version of the 9-11 commission.THOSE apologists.true that the planes that hit the towers were much bigger but as i said before,there have been other cases in the past as well where jets have slammed into buildings before,yet just like that apartment building didnt,THOSE buildings did not collapse either.the towers were the first ones in history to ever collapse due to fire.

Dude, remember the 9/11 thread, where your points failed, entirely

The Fire isn't what destroyed the buildings.....the already weakened supports from having a Plane flown through it, burned, they weakened more, then Gravity took it's course

2 Rooms does not cause a building's supports to weaken

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:50 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Dude, remember the 9/11 thread, where your points failed, entirely

The Fire isn't what destroyed the buildings.....the already weakened supports from having a Plane flown through it, burned, they weakened more, then Gravity took it's course

2 Rooms does not cause a building's supports to weaken

yeah I remember,they didnt fail though,you just chose to ignore ashtar and my points that shot down that laughable explanation . roll eyes (sarcastic) ashtar and myself repeatedly proved YOUR points failed entirely. stick out tongue again as always you ignore points I bring up.like i said,the apologists at it again stick out tongue anyways Im not going to get into that with you,you dont want to know the truth.I finished that conversation with you a long time ago.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:58 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Dude, the guy wasn't flying a commercial jet...

Kreiger wins.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:16 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

yeah I remember,they didnt fail though,you just chose to ignore ashtar and my points that shot down that laughable explanation . roll eyes (sarcastic) ashtar and myself repeatedly proved YOUR points failed entirely. stick out tongue again as always you ignore points I bring up.like i said,the apologists at it again stick out tongue anyways Im not going to get into that with you,you dont want to know the truth.I finished that conversation with you a long time ago.

Yea, your explanation for everything, we're blind and don't want to accept the truth, this isn't a Movie......

Anycrap, if you payed attention to the last 10-15 pages of that thread, when we actually did bother to prove you wrong, we did, with ease. I proved that it was not explosives, I remember someone proved the Steel weakened enough for collapse, and a Plane could have taken those down.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:47 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yea, your explanation for everything, we're blind and don't want to accept the truth, this isn't a Movie......

Anycrap, if you payed attention to the last 10-15 pages of that thread, when we actually did bother to prove you wrong, we did, with ease. I proved that it was not explosives, I remember someone proved the Steel weakened enough for collapse, and a Plane could have taken those down.

Quote this someone, because no one proved that the steel was weakened enough to cause a collapse. I even asked several times for someone to calculate how much strength would the steel have to be weaken in order to collapse, I'm still waiting for an answer.

And the laughable thing is, the official stories don't even have a solid explanation as to how and why the towers fell. NIST say's "Truss failure theory" FEMA say's "Pancake Collapse" none of which have any science to back it up.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:54 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Parker do yourself a favor and stop posting here, krieger just likes playing devils advocate. Don't waste time and energy on tthis, it's not worth it.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:38 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bespin Bart
Dude, the guy wasn't flying a commercial jet...

Kreiger wins.

I know.I can concede that for the first time in his life,he actually made a good point.Too bad it wasnt a commercial airliner so he would have seen that the results would have been the same. mad what I am talking about and what my point was is that there has never been a case prior to 9-11 where a commerical airliner crashed into a building and made that building collapse freefall like the towers did.that in each case in the past when a commerical airliner crashed into a building,the buildings did NOT collapse freefall.THATS the point I was taliking about that Krieger ignored and ALWAYS ignored so on that point,he loses.I know this because I have been to 9-11 conferences and they were showing PICS.I REPEAT "PICS" fo commercial airliners that crashed into buildings,yet THOSE buildings did not collapse,yet for the first time in history,the towers did collapse .so except for this one time of course about that this building wasnt a commerical airliner which he wins on that one.THAT point he loses on as always. big grin

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 13th, 2006 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:05 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Parker do yourself a favor and stop posting here, krieger just likes playing devils advocate. Don't waste time and energy on tthis, it's not worth it.

Oh I wont be responding to kreiger anymore.I stopped debating him ages ago.Because like you said,nobody was ever able to disprove what you said in your first post that the fires were not intense enough to be able to cause them to weaken.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:10 PM
Mr Krieger

Oh I wont be responding to kreiger anymore.I stopped debating him ages ago.Because like you said,nobody was ever able to disprove what you said in your first post that the fires were not intense enough to be able to cause them to weaken.

How long ago did you say that? You never lived up to it, and actually we did disprove anything, but your Reverse-Scientific Method theories disregard 99% of proof.

As to Ashtar, the Steel was at least, 50% Strength from fire alone, 1/4 of it was missing, and as seen in a video I provided, it fell on a slant downwards, from there the Floors could not hold it up, but oh well, dsregard our Logic

When in History has a Commercial Jet crashed intentionally at full speed directly into a building....oh that's right, never

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 10:55 PM
Tonnochi

Yes, he's an Illuminati masquerading as a Terrorist....

This happened almost 6 Hours ago, and you already want to find a Conspiracy....

1. It's 'Illuminatus' when referring to one.

2. Of course.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 12:29 AM
Tonnochi is currently offline Click here to Send Tonnochi a Private Message Find more posts by Tonnochi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

As to Ashtar, the Steel was at least, 50% Strength from fire alone, 1/4 of it was missing, and as seen in a video I provided, it fell on a slant downwards, from there the Floors could not hold it up, but oh well, dsregard our Logic

The steel was at most 50%, the fires were not hot enough. I already provided proof with the smoke.

That's funny, according to you, a building which is designed to hold 5 times it's maximum weight capacity. Magically, collapsed under it's on weight. Unless there was a marching band and 20 grand piano's with elephants, I don't see how you can.

And of course no solid explanation on the structural behavor of the towers.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 12:42 AM