KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Stalking LethalFemme!

Stalking LethalFemme!
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

Indeed Now wheres Wolflet, she is queen of the kitchen and her throne is empty

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:48 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mišt
Indeed Now wheres Wolflet, she is queen of the kitchen and her throne is empty

I think she's trying to sneak into the bathroom

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:51 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

That filthy tart

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:53 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:44 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Ok....I personally have NEVER seen a picture of LethalFemme...and dammit I'd like to see one. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 03:52 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Ok....I personally have NEVER seen a picture of LethalFemme...and dammit I'd like to see one. stick out tongue

hear here...

I enjoy a good stalking as much as the next guy erm but for all I know LethalFemme could be a 13 year old with buck-teeth and a glass eye.

... and that wouldn't be cool at all. no expression

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:13 PM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Hey, we've all done it! You see her name in a thread, you get excited, you check what she has to say, you hope she'll reply to you if you post!

Well, here is the place for you! If, and only if she graces us stalkers with her presence, we can openly stalk her and feel no shame! But it is up to her! eek!
I'm ashamed to admit I've never done that.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:15 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by BlackSunshine

Its best if it stays that way yes

Originally posted by D-Double
hear here...

I enjoy a good stalking as much as the next guy erm but for all I know LethalFemme could be a 13 year old with buck-teeth and a glass eye.

... and that wouldn't be cool at all. no expression

Shes.....ok... And I use the word ok lightly..

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:39 AM
LincolnDark
Sei, sei, sei...

Sig by: amity75

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:40 AM
LincolnDark is currently offline Click here to Send LincolnDark a Private Message Find more posts by LincolnDark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Not entirely certain why you started this. Although I'm vaguely certain that LethalFemme enjoys the attention.

I've never stalked her but I do respect her opinion on many topics.
She's not a bimbo. She knows her stuff. I have a general respect for her that isn't defined by her ability to put a bunch of geeks on computers under her complete control. However, the respect isn't hurt by that either.

Whoah!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:47 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

For fun maybe?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:50 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

For fun maybe?
I could see that.

Personally I'm done chasing women.

Whoah!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:51 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Not entirely certain why you started this. Although I'm vaguely certain that LethalFemme enjoys the attention.

I've never stalked her but I do respect her opinion on many topics.
She's not a bimbo. She knows her stuff. I have a general respect for her that isn't defined by her ability to put a bunch of geeks on computers under her complete control. However, the respect isn't hurt by that either.

That's so going into my profile.

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:51 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

I could see that.

Personally I'm done chasing women.

I am totally confused by your post though, are you actually thinking all of us take this seriously? As in, we actually stalk someone because we have no lives? We consider her as a friend, and know that she doesnt take this stuff seriously, thats kinda the whole point erm

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:54 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by LethalFemme
That's so going into my profile.
Oh c'mon girl. Buck up.

Whoah!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:56 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

I am totally confused by your post though, are you actually thinking all of us take this seriously? As in, we actually stalk someone because we have no lives? We consider her as a friend, and know that she doesnt take this stuff seriously, thats kinda the whole point erm
I don't take anything seriously. If you would visit the Lords of Smizasche thread you would know that.

I just have something of an offhanded sense of humor.

Whoah!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:57 AM
Hazardous

I don't take anything seriously. If you would visit the Lords of Smizasche thread you would know that.

..now Im even more confused.

Not entirely certain why you started this.

For fun maybe?

I could see that.

Why ask then? If you dont take it seriously, why question the motive of the thread if you know we dont take it seriously either?

I just have something of an offhanded sense of humor.

Well, good for you. Dont see how that relates to this thread...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:00 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

..now Im even more confused.

Why ask then? If you dont take it seriously, why question the motive of the thread if you know we dont take it seriously either?

Well, good for you. Dont see how that relates to this thread...
You're a very sensitive person aren't you? JK

I questioned the motive because I wasn't certain of the motive until you presented me with a sufficient answer and I observed that it was a good motive.

Not that you were presenting it to me for review, but if you had it would have gotten 3 out of 5 stars.

I have an ache in my neck that started three days ago and it doesn't seem to matter what I hit it with it won't go away.

Whoah!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:05 AM
Hazardous

Not really confused

3/5 is a pass

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:08 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Not really confused

3/5 is a pass

It's more than pass! It's damned good. Most of these threads get a 2 or 1 or no score at all. stick out tongue

Whoah!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:11 AM