KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Shinobi vs. Barker (Semis)

Shinobi vs. Barker (Semis)
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
Is there a reason such.. loose renders were chosen?

Just make your damn entry. no expression

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 01:01 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by Barker
I'd hate to sink down to your level, but..

OMGLOLGTFOKTHNXBAIIMGETTINGASODAKKBY

KWHATTYPEOFSODAISITDELICIOUSCANIHAVESOMELOL?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 01:25 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Quit it.

Barker, make your damn entry already.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 01:27 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Maybe he really doesn't have any free time.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:15 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Alright guys, here's my take.

We already had an extension, from Wed. to Friday. Both participants were notified with plenty of time. And the match, after the extension, lasted over a week.

I realize Shinobi doesn't want to win via technicality. And I'm also not as harsh as most are when someone doesn't submit an entry, so I'm not holding it against you personally at all Bark.

But, given the fact that we extended it once, I think at this point awarding Shinobi the win is not only reasonable, but fair as well.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:23 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Good luck in the finals Shinobi. thumb up

tsk tsk Mr. B!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:28 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by DigiMark007

We already had an extension, from Wed. to Friday. Both participants were notified with plenty of time. And the match, after the extension, lasted over a week.

I realize Shinobi doesn't want to win via technicality. And I'm also not as harsh as most are when someone doesn't submit an entry, so I'm not holding it against you personally at all Bark.

But, given the fact that we extended it once, I think at this point awarding Shinobi the win is not only reasonable, but fair as well.

Not that my opinon matters, but I agree.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:42 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Originally posted by Thorinn

Or maybe his dog ate the signature...who knows?

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:20 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

I thnk Barker looked at the other fanalists and pissed his pants no expression

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:58 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'd say if he has time to come on here and mess around, he's got time to make a sig.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:33 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by DigiMark007

I'm not very happy with it, but I'll accept it. Too bad you didn't have time, Bark. Duel would have been a whole lot funner if you could have made an entry.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:28 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Originally posted by TOH
Or maybe his dog ate the signature...who knows?
Or maybe Silver_Tears keeps him busy at night?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:46 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

The only thing that keeps Barker busy is his right hand.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:49 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

How do you know these things?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 04:52 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
I'm not very happy with it, but I'll accept it. Too bad you didn't have time, Bark. Duel would have been a whole lot funner if you could have made an entry.

For what it's worth, your entry was awesome. I actually thought the main down-side was the text animation...it distracted from an otherwise serene vista (and render).

Oddly enough, the (very) slight granulation on the render due to it being a .gif I thought made it look better. And the text on the tree was a nice touch.

And I like the border effect, but I think you cut into the render a bit too much on the left side.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:13 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Or maybe Silver_Tears keeps him busy at night?

Don't soil my good name *****

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 09:15 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

meloveyoulongtimekthxbai

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:10 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

urallSTRANGE!kthnxbai

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:16 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

imnotstrangeimamericankthxbai

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:19 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

pleaseBekindAndstopwRitingthatwayKauseisrEallyhaRdtoUndeRstANdwhatthehellyOuguysaretryingtOsay3

no expression

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Last edited by TOH on Oct 23rd, 2006 at 12:26 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:20 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote