KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Ant-Man, The Movie

Ant-Man, The Movie
Started by: PlasticMan411

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Yeah this is getting a bit worrying now. Compare the lack of effort on this to the massive promotion of GOTG last year. They'll have to really up the marketing in those last 2 months.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 07:38 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

They have a plan. Well, maybe 12% of a plan...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 02:10 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The promotions are all about Age Of Ultron, right now. We'll see if the blitz ramps up by mid-May. Or maybe Marvel & Disney get cold feet again and change the release date back to fall (again.) roll eyes (sarcastic)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 02:53 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

There is NO REASON they couldn't push both, multiple films from the same studios

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 08:04 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
There is NO REASON they couldn't push both, multiple films from the same studios

Unless the 2 movies have a connection they don't want to spoil. Remember, the 2 movies happen simultaneously in the MCU chronology, like IM2 and TIH.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 02:16 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Remember, the 2 movies happen simultaneously in the MCU chronology, like IM2 and TIH.

Do they?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 02:23 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A new trailer to debut tomorrow.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 06:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And here we have it

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 01:18 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

That trailer actually makes me excited

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 03:14 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

That's what we wanna see

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 04:11 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

just watched the trailer.. i'm excited for this somewhat

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 07:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

The part in the trailer with the trains, that scene got me smiling.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 10:00 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Not impressed. Although still far better than the teaser. The ending with the trains was good though.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 10:44 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

I think visuals are great, but the comedy feels hokey as hell. I wonder if the woman talking to Pym was Janet? The haircut was Wasp-like but she is kinda old, granted Pym is like 30 years too old so idk.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 12:24 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I think visuals are great, but the comedy feels hokey as hell. I wonder if the woman talking to Pym was Janet? The haircut was Wasp-like but she is kinda old, granted Pym is like 30 years too old so idk.

evangeline lilly's character i believe is the ultimate version of wasp

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 02:26 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Looks better every time.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 03:51 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looking more foward to it now after that trailer.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 06:34 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
evangeline lilly's character i believe is the ultimate version of wasp
Janet was in the original Ultimate run, I don't follow ultimates though.

Hope Pym is from earth 900ish and is a future villain named Red Queen, kinda like how crossfire isn't crossfire in this movie.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 06:46 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wouldn't surprised me if its the Ultimate version

Marvel pulled that move with The Falcon using the Ultimate version, As much as Anthony Mackie was up for wearing the 616 costume.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 06:53 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Even after the new trailer, my enthusiasm is still lukewarm.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 11:50 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote