KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Ant-Man, The Movie

Ant-Man, The Movie
Started by: PlasticMan411

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sixth_Winged

Just saw it. Very fun movie. Paul Rudd isn't as funny as i thought he'd be though. Really brings in so much potential storylines for a sequel in phase 3.

Wouldn't be bored at all if i was to watch it again.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2015 05:50 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

good film

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 17th, 2015 09:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Top top movie.

Marvel's continuing to do an amazing job giving us new franchises in 1 cohesive Universe.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2015 01:20 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Did anyone else spot the posters for the drink which was used in The Incredible Hulk?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2015 02:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Did anyone else spot the posters for the drink which was used in The Incredible Hulk?

i did

Old Post Jul 18th, 2015 03:25 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Yep. Was funny and it entertained (both comedy and action) throughout. Probably give it a B+ or A-. Definitely up there with the better Marvel Studios movies though. My only real complaint is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The villain to me was the weakest villain in the Marvel Studios movies so far. He seemed more like a whiny dude with daddy issues; and despite his despicable acts (which surprisingly the police didn't look into at all), he wasn't all that intimidating.. Other than that though it was really enjoyable. Will see it again.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jul 18th, 2015 02:33 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks like batman begins type money when all is said and done and I'm happy

Old Post Jul 18th, 2015 09:29 PM
ares834

Should make more WW but less Domestically, however BB did come out 10 years ago. Still 22.6 million OD is a pretty good amount considering it's Ant-Man. Though it does show that the Marvel brand isn't as unassailable as some thought.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2015 09:36 PM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Inhuman
Thought it was going to be meh, but it was a very entertaining heist movie.
Good overall and nice after credit scenes.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 03:52 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
Should make more WW but less Domestically, however BB did come out 10 years ago. Still 22.6 million OD is a pretty good amount considering it's Ant-Man. Though it does show that the Marvel brand isn't as unassailable as some thought.

Ant Man just wasn't advertised well. Ppl I know didn't even realize a marvel movie was releasing this weekend.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 04:08 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Ant Man just wasn't advertised well. Ppl I know didn't even realize a marvel movie was releasing this weekend.

I Agree.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 07:02 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Firefly218

thumb up

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 10:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have to agree, I knew this movie was coming out but I had no idea it was supposed to be this weekend. Whoever was in charge of advertising the film dropped the ball. Who knows how much better it could of done?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 11:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I rewatched the trailer for this movie and i noticed they cut out a scene

at about 00:15 must have been a scene set in South America with Ant-Man doing something.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 06:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
I rewatched the trailer for this movie and i noticed they cut out a scene

at about 00:15 must have been a scene set in South America with Ant-Man doing something.

Also the line "Is it too late to change the name.." isn't in the film. And that was a funny line.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2015 04:42 PM
tkitna

Wasn't thrilled about seeing this originally, but the family wants to go Wednesday and the positive reviews from you guys has me excited now.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 01:02 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote