KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Ant-Man, The Movie

Ant-Man, The Movie
Started by: PlasticMan411

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
People seem to think Guardians will be their first flop

guess will have to wait and see.

I don't Think Guardians will flop. I think there is enough hype especially after Cap that people will at least watch it once. Course, like you said, we'll have to wait and see.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 12:43 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

You know what, the casting of Micheal Douglas and Paul Rudd playing 2 different versions of the character make me WAY more excited for this movie; as opposed to your cut and paste origin story movie. I'm really interested to see where they take this.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 01:32 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
You know what, the casting of Micheal Douglas and Paul Rudd playing 2 different versions of the character make me WAY more excited for this movie; as opposed to your cut and paste origin story movie. I'm really interested to see where they take this.
to be fair the top 2 most interesting things about Scott is his origin story & Cassie. I assume Jan will be added to make him even more into Pym, I just hope Bends doesn't add it to the comic versions.

My only real hope for this movie is an antman marvel legends line. Maybe a Pym antman figure finally.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 06:26 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Bendis shouldn't be anywhere near Pym in the first place.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 06:32 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

guess will have to wait and see.

Seriously doubt that. Marvel studios have built a huge brand name. People will give anything/everything they do a chance.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 11:10 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Here's hoping they are wrong. That script must be good otherwise why would Glen Close, Benecio Del Toro, John C. Reilly, Lee Pace, and a list of other stars sign up? I'm thinking they at least read through parts of the script and thought it was it was good enough. The team/movie is so obscure I doubt stars would just jump in blindly. It's how the director brings this to life that's will make or break it. Hope they have enough time to edit it. Thor 2 suffered a lot from poor editing.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 04:10 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 09:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

I was never a fan of Wright directing it, so I'm OK with this.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 11:50 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
I was never a fan of Wright directing it, so I'm OK with this.

feel kinda the same way. His movies are pretty good but I always thought he was too "indy" for this type of movie. Movie will still be made and im sure Marvel will make sure its a good film.

Old Post May 24th, 2014 02:05 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by -Pr-
well damn...

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/e...tor-1201190458/

That's a travesty.

Old Post May 24th, 2014 02:09 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Edgar Wright has been off & on this project for ten years, waiting for it to be greenlit. Now that's it finally a go, everyone has been cast and cameras actually seemed to be rolling, he bolts?! blink

Did Marvel hire Matthew Vaughn under an alias here? stick out tongue

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 24th, 2014 05:07 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Supposedly Marvel got rid of him, because of his delays.

Old Post May 24th, 2014 05:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Hard to do that. Considering it would require going back in time and preventing TIH from flopping.

Old Post May 24th, 2014 05:47 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I never wanted an Ant-Man movie anyway, and always wondered why Edgar Wright spent so much time championing the project. Now as soon as he gets what he wants, he's suddenly outta there.

Over to Kevin Feige for the explanation...

And who are they going to get now, for a film scheduled to open in late July 2015?

(Wait...isn't Brett Ratner available?... stick out tongue )

Old Post May 24th, 2014 04:58 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

The creative differences were probably Marvel saying "Hmm, you know what would make it AMAZING? Even LESS Pym."

Old Post May 24th, 2014 05:41 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised.

****ing hacks.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 24th, 2014 05:42 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/24/05/m...-antman-feature

Stevan Speilberg is directing antman!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** yeah

Old Post May 24th, 2014 05:44 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Get the phuck outta here! No way!

Old Post May 24th, 2014 05:47 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Firefly218

Article has vanished. But if it's true...this is what could make me excited for it! No one directs a big budget feature faster and with as much confidence as Spielberg.

Old Post May 24th, 2014 06:50 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by JayDaDon
The creative differences were probably Marvel saying "Hmm, you know what would make it AMAZING? Even LESS Pym."
I kinda think its the opposite because nearly every news outlet that isn't just a movie site always just assumes the movie is about Pym because Lang is such an unimportant character, that said Lang is apparently Wights favored Antman and the reason he wanted to make this movie.
Originally posted by Firefly218

dead link but is amazing if true. Douglas & Spielberg together could make this a real super hero drama and separate this from all the other Marvel movies.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 25th, 2014 04:10 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote