KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » How Inconceivable Conspiracys are....

How Inconceivable Conspiracys are....
Started by: Darth Kreiger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Krieger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
sad

Man, I didn't think people this stupid exsisted.
Before it's downfall, rome was losing wars to some of the most undeveloped cultures, that's the irony.

And in it's rise it toppled the Persian Empire, Carthage, the Greeks, Egypt, etc etc. It suffered Economic, and Military problems towards the end, widespread Military = Bad, they couldn't defend themselves against anyone anymore

(I'm only stupid because I know there was no Conspiracy for 9/11, and whatever else you say about the Illuminati)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:48 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
And in it's rise it toppled the Persian Empire, Carthage, the Greeks, Egypt, etc etc. It suffered Economic, and Military problems towards the end, widespread Military = Bad, they couldn't defend themselves against anyone anymore

(I'm only stupid because I know there was no Conspiracy for 9/11, and whatever else you say about the Illuminati)

and how does that make china less advance, according to you?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:54 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

and how does that make china less advance, according to you?

Umm, I don't know if you realised this, but your last post didn't refer to China either, I was responding to that, why would I talk about 2 differant subjects at once, when the last post of the other topic was MINE

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:57 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Umm, I don't know if you realised this, but your last post didn't refer to China either, I was responding to that, why would I talk about 2 differant subjects at once, when the last post of the other topic was MINE

Okay, so here's my question,"How is china less advance"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:05 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

your only fooling yourself on that.you knowcompletely well there was a 9-11 conspiracy,your just too afraid of the truth to acknowledge it.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 10:15 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Mr Parker
your only fooling yourself on that.you knowcompletely well there was a 9-11 conspiracy,your just too afraid of the truth to acknowledge it.

hmm, though you wern't going to respond to me, care to say that another 5 times before you actually do?

Anyways, that's your only excuse for people not believing you, it couldn't be because you're "Wrong" but because we're "Afraid of the Truth" you need to take a Psychology Class or something, learn how the Human Brain works

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 04:30 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Krieger I'll gladly debate you on 911, present any to all problems you have with our version of the story and I'll refute it. My only condition is that your not allowed to use wikipedia, instead use the sources wikipedia get's the information from.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 04:48 AM
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

You will call me ignorant and stupid, but I think that conspiracies altogether are pointless arguments...

I'm aware that these thing may have happened, but you place alot of faith in random topics and coincidences to fabricate the idea that there is a conspiracy. For all we know, the Illuminati may stil exist, or it may not; getitng on with your life and seeing the world as it comes is not ignorance, but faith in your own destiny.

To deny factual-or-not arguments dictating that you are an idiot because you don't believe someone else's ideas and evidence is a sign of a totalitarianistic mentality.

If I raised a point as to what I think these events are all about, someone is bound to come along and call me a stupid fool because their info says otherwise...

Something that conspiracy theorists always take no heed on is that thing they belieive in may only be fact because they have convinced themselves of it, completely closing their minds off from any outside influences therefore becoming obstinant and aggresively opinionated...
Personally, I believe nothing but my faith in god, anything else is outside influence which I will listen to intently and make my own mind up, if you go calling people idiots Ashtar, you won't get very far in your discussion, because logically, you've won in your own mind, so you may as well not make the point in the first place if people don't agree...

Is that what you want?

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 06:02 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

*puts a camera in Aliies' bathroom*

I have to disagree with Kreiger on his historical view. China was very advanced for its time, back in the day. Much more so than most of the cultures of that time.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 06:21 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

*Footage comes through of Aliies chowin down on some flowers whilst sitting on the closed toilet*

"AHH! My secret shame..." stick out tongue

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 06:36 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Aliies
You will call me ignorant and stupid, but I think that conspiracies altogether are pointless arguments...

I'm aware that these thing may have happened, but you place alot of faith in random topics and coincidences to fabricate the idea that there is a conspiracy. For all we know, the Illuminati may stil exist, or it may not; getitng on with your life and seeing the world as it comes is not ignorance, but faith in your own destiny.

To deny factual-or-not arguments dictating that you are an idiot because you don't believe someone else's ideas and evidence is a sign of a totalitarianistic mentality.

If I raised a point as to what I think these events are all about, someone is bound to come along and call me a stupid fool because their info says otherwise...

Something that conspiracy theorists always take no heed on is that thing they belieive in may only be fact because they have convinced themselves of it, completely closing their minds off from any outside influences therefore becoming obstinant and aggresively opinionated...
Personally, I believe nothing but my faith in god, anything else is outside influence which I will listen to intently and make my own mind up, if you go calling people idiots Ashtar, you won't get very far in your discussion, because logically, you've won in your own mind, so you may as well not make the point in the first place if people don't agree...

Is that what you want?

Right, I mean it's only a conincident that mayor willie brown got a phone call telling him not to fly 8 hours before 911, or pentagon officials being told not to fly on september 11. Those facts combined with all the other incriminating evidence that could prosucute someone in a court of law are all simple coincedents. Do me a favor and save your advice for yourself, Neither I or any of my affiliates I.E. Deano and parker called people idiots right off the bat on the contrary it was quite the opposite. And where do you get off analyzing my psyche, you don't even know me.

I haven't closed my mind to shit, because If I had I wouldn't have read the official story and listen to the opposite sides arguments if I had.

When someone decides to refute every ounce of evidence that was posted in this thread, like Lmm tried to do. Then you can post crap like that, until then keep your advice to yourself.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 09:08 AM
Deano

well said.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 03:01 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah very well said. thumb up Makes me wonder where he got these delusions that Ashtar called someone an idiot right off the bat for not agreeing with him. roll eyes (sarcastic) Like he said,its quite the contrary,anytime ashtar myself or you Deano,brings up evidence that doesnt agree with the official version then its the people who defend the official version who always start in with the name calling first.Me and Ashtar dont just sit there and take that crap,we hit back.Most people would get tired of people calling them names constantly all the time just for bringing up evidence that contradicts the official version,and most people would feel the need to hit back and call them names back if they were insulted first. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and then you get people like Kharma dog who come on and act like they are an innocent victem when they get insulted back when he goes and attacks people all the time with insults and name calling if they disagree with him on the slightest thing.those kind of people,I dont waste my time on,they are shit stirrers.I put those kind of people on my ignore list.

btw,I would like to hear from someone like allies-anybody other than Darth, address my last point I made on that plane crash in manhatten thread over on the sept 11th thread.Thats why I dont bother with darth is because he constantly ifgnores points you bring up and never addresses them when he has no answer for them.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 18th, 2006 at 09:54 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 09:39 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah very well said. thumb up Makes me wonder where he got these delusions that Ashtar called someone an idiot right off the bat for not agreeing with him. roll eyes (sarcastic) Like he said,its quite the contrary,anytime ashtar myself or you Deano,brings up evidence that doesnt agree with the official version then its the people who defend the official version who always start in with the name calling first.Me and Ashtar dont just sit there and take that crap,we hit back.Most people would get tired of people calling them names constantly all the time just for bringing up evidence that contradicts the official version,and most people would feel the need to hit back and call them names back if they were insulted first. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and then you get people like Kharma dog who come on and act like they are an innocent victem when they get insulted back when he goes and attacks people all the time with insults and name calling if they disagree with him on the slightest thing.those kind of people,I dont waste my time on,they are shit stirrers.I put those kind of people on my ignore list.

btw,I would like to hear from someone like allies-anybody other than Darth, address my last point I made on that plane crash in manhatten thread over on the sept 11th thread.Thats why I dont bother with darth is because he constantly ifgnores points you bring up and never addresses them when he has no answer for them.

Thing is, you do start the insult game first, what we do is point out how you like to call us "Ignorant Sheep" all the time(which is in itself insulting), from there after showing how it weakens your arguements, you begin to insult us.

And actually you do waste your time on us, you have said countless times you would stop responding to us, not once have you done so

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 10:53 PM
Mr Krieger

Krieger I'll gladly debate you on 911, present any to all problems you have with our version of the story and I'll refute it. My only condition is that your not allowed to use wikipedia, instead use the sources wikipedia get's the information from.

I would do that, but only if a new one was created, and that would just be the same as the last 2-3, derailed by the 10 people that come on with insults, and bashing

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 10:54 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Thing is, you do start the insult game first, what we do is point out how you like to call us "Ignorant Sheep" all the time(which is in itself insulting), from there after showing how it weakens your arguements, you begin to insult us.

And actually you do waste your time on us, you have said countless times you would stop responding to us, not once have you done so

Lmm, called us "idiots" right off the bat and we started first?

I would do that, but only if a new one was created, and that would just be the same as the last 2-3, derailed by the 10 people that come on with insults, and bashing

Both parties were guilty of bashing, infact the first ne to flame was lmm. Please don't be a hypocrite.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:26 PM
Mr Krieger

Lmm, called us "idiots" right off the bat and we started first?

Both parties were guilty of bashing, infact the first ne to flame was lmm. Please don't be a hypocrite.

1.)I was basing that off of several of the main Anti-Conspiracy people, don't quite remmeber LMM's posts, whatever

2.)Did I say anywhere in there what it was just Conspiracy people? Did I even hint at it? I said 10 people come and derail the thread, I meant a Flame war always starts, then the thread sucks

Don't accuse people of Hypocracy, you yourself practiced it in some of those threads

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:36 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Don't accuse people of Hypocracy, you yourself practiced it in some of those threads

Sure I have laughing
Sounds like your bad memory taking effect.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:51 PM
Mr Krieger

Sure I have laughing
Sounds like your bad memory taking effect.

Yes, you have, in fact, Conspiracy is made from Hypocracy, your proof is the only proof, everyone else is stupid because we don't "See the truth" ring any bells?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:54 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yes, you have, in fact, Conspiracy is made from Hypocracy, your proof is the only proof, everyone else is stupid because we don't "See the truth" ring any bells?

Again, your bad memory comes to play,quote me if you can.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:57 PM