KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » ANIME Fighters VS AMERICAN Superheros

ANIME Fighters VS AMERICAN Superheros
Started by: Ryobe Ronin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (173): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Adam
No they aren't laughing

Yeah, they are laughing laughing

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:41 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Nah, IG Thanos would still lose to Lord of Nightmares, Kami Tenchi, Idea of Evil, etc. (those are equivalent to the One Above All from Marvel, God basically).

try again, galactus or onslaught would create a void and trap them in it

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 08:12 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Nah, IG Thanos would still lose to Lord of Nightmares, Kami Tenchi, Idea of Evil, etc. (those are equivalent to the One Above All from Marvel, God basically).
You do understand that for them to be his equivalent they must control not only over one universe but to have control over many many many different Multiverses right.

Basically if any of those people can even be remotly tested in power by someone else then no their not equals.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 08:37 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Newjak
You do understand that for them to be his equivalent they must control not only over one universe but to have control over many many many different Multiverses right.

Basically if any of those people can even be remotly tested in power by someone else then no their not equals.

Looks like they pass.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 09:00 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Looks like they pass.
So your saying there isn't a single force that they can't control and that there is nothing beyond their power. Basically they can create and destroy everyting in creation on a whim??

I find that hard to believe.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 09:07 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So your saying there isn't a single force that they can't control and that there is nothing beyond their power. Basically they can create and destroy everyting in creation on a whim??

Have you actually seen said characters in action, or even witnesses their feats?

Because it would make more sense for you to see what they can do, before passing judgement and not the other way around.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 12:40 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Have you actually seen said characters in action, or even witnesses their feats?

Because it would make more sense for you to see what they can do, before passing judgement and not the other way around.
This is true why don't you tell me then what are there feats that would place them on the level of TOAA?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 04:20 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

This is true why don't you tell me then what are there feats that would place them on the level of TOAA?

Well, I dunno about ideal of evil, don't even know who he is, I know lord of nightmares good though.

Lord of nightmares is the creator diety of 4 major multiverses that contain infinite alternate universes within them. They include the slayers universe, lost universe, and two un named ones.

The multiverses are pretty much specks that float within her, and she can create them on a effortless whim, and destroy them if she contacts them too hard.

Also, she created 8 universe busters on a whim, and all the gods and devils, who are in eternal conflict supposedly to satisfy boredome.

When one side wins, she starts the battle all over again, she churns out universes like sweat drops..

L-Sama is the Sea of Chaos from which the multiverses sprung

Last edited by Classic NES on Oct 27th, 2006 at 04:37 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 04:26 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Kadesh
try again, galactus or onslaught would create a void and trap them in it

Um, no.

How can you trap an omnipotent being?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 06:01 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, no.

by creating a mini universe sourrounding its victims? and then destroy it at will? or prehaps draining the victims power? you cant kill onslaught either when he is considered immortal and god like in his 2nd form, attacking him with magic or any form of powers only makes him even stronger and makes him more unstopable

Last edited by BoratBorat on Oct 29th, 2006 at 08:41 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:38 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Um, no.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 09:23 AM
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Yeah, they are laughing laughing

No they are more on Multi-Eternity/Multi-Infinity level
http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?...ternity16do.jpg
http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?...tiverse28yb.jpg

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 02:31 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Broly92
No they are more on Multi-Eternity/Multi-Infinity level
http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?...ternity16do.jpg
http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?...tiverse28yb.jpg

No, there toaa level.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 09:47 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

What part of 'omnipotent' don't you get?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:52 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I think the Original Spawn can take out his fair share of anime characters.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:38 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well, I dunno about ideal of evil, don't even know who he is, I know lord of nightmares good though.

Lord of nightmares is the creator diety of 4 major multiverses that contain infinite alternate universes within them. They include the slayers universe, lost universe, and two un named ones.

The multiverses are pretty much specks that float within her, and she can create them on a effortless whim, and destroy them if she contacts them too hard.

Also, she created 8 universe busters on a whim, and all the gods and devils, who are in eternal conflict supposedly to satisfy boredome.

When one side wins, she starts the battle all over again, she churns out universes like sweat drops..

L-Sama is the Sea of Chaos from which the multiverses sprung
That is a pretty good feat there but I have to tell you this that 4 Multiverses isn't much compared to hundreds of Multiverses. In fact many beings below TOAA have had the power over many Multiverses.

Thats just being fair because while that is a good case the numbers don't add up.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 05:08 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

That is a pretty good feat there but I have to tell you this that 4 Multiverses isn't much compared to hundreds of Multiverses. In fact many beings below TOAA have had the power over many Multiverses.

Thats just being fair because while that is a good case the numbers don't add up.

No, it's not multiverses, it's infinite universes broken into 4 main multiverses.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 08:58 AM
Haruhi

Originally posted by Kadesh
by creating a mini universe sourrounding its victims? and then destroy it at will? or prehaps draining the victims power? you cant kill onslaught either when he is considered immortal and god like in his 2nd form, attacking him with magic or any form of powers only makes him even stronger and makes him more unstopable

Do you know what the word "omnipotent" means? It means they have unlimited power. They can do WHATEVER they want. Even if (and I emphasize the if) it is trapped in another universe, if it so wishes to not have its power drained, it won't be drained. Or if it wills to not be trapped anymore, it is no longer trapped. Nothing is above omnipotence. Using all techniques won't work against true omnipotence.

Oh, and an omnipotent can do more than just kill Onslaught. It can simply will it so that he never existed in the first place.

quote:

Wrong. MU is *ONE* multiverse. Everything happens beneath TOAA, or rather, The Living Tribunal, who is TOAA's *****. Lord of Nightmares created *FOUR* multiverses, each with infinite sets of alternate realities,universes and timelines (defining a multiverse), and infinite sets of demons and gods to rule over each one of them. And each god or demon is capable of destroying that respective universe.

quote:

Er... no. L-sama created the multiverses in its entirety and exists OUTSIDE the confines of everything. Infinity... Eternity... Reality, space, all of existence is s infinitesimal portion of her.

quote:

Yes, exactly. I dunno about Idea of Evil, but L-sama (Lord of Nightmares) is certainly capable of doing so. In fact, she created all of existence, which include the multiverses, demons, gods and all that without even willing it. In other words, aside from the four known multiverses set by Hajime Kanzaka (the author of Slayer and Lost Universe), it is completely possible that she's creating more and more things on a whim. It takes her less effort to create multiverses than it does for us breath (which we are always doing).

So, yeah. Thanos with the IG? Nothing. IG is power over one universe. L-sama has power over multiverses at a time.

And to give you an idea of how powerful she is, she actually beats the crap out of the author himself at the end of each novel, haha.

Seriously though. If you don't know anything about the characters, don't try to disprove what people that do know about them.

Anyways.

Post Crisis Superman loses BADLY to Goku. However, Pre-Crisis Superman rips Goku even at his strongest to bits and pieces.

Vegeta beats Wolverine... In his sleep probably.

THE HULK VS Good Majin Buu - Depends on which Hulk... Early Hulk wins. More current loses to Buu.

Piccolo VS Blade - Piccolo.

Naruto VS Robin - Naruto

Van Helsing VS Spike - Spike

Flash VS Rock Lee - Flash.

Batman VS Inuyasha - Bats w/prep beats Inu Yasha easily.

Green Lantern VS Sasuke - Green Lantern

Wonder Woman VS Android 18 - Android 18

Daredevil VS Krillin - Krillin

Fantastic Four VS Team Yusuke - Depends on what rank Team Yusuke is on... if its at their strongest, S class, then they win.

Cyclops VS Kakashi Sensai - Kakashi overwhelms Cyclops.

Elektra VS Sakura - Dunno.

Spiderman VS Lupe (one piece, sorry if I spelled his name wrong) - Dunno.

Broly VS Hulk - Depends on which Hulk. But I'm looking at Broly until somebody tells me it's classic Hulk

Goku VS Juggernaut - classic Jugs beats Goku. Current, Goku just picks him up and throws him into orbit

Garlic Jr. VS Carnage - Dunno.

Apacolypes VS Kid Buu - Kid Buu destroys the planet

Cell VS Batman - Are you serious?

Reverse Flash VS Naruto - Flash

Sasuke VS Robin - Robin

Rogue VS Videl - Videl, because I like her more than Rogue.

Android 17 VS Wolverine - 17 wins.

Vicious VS Van Helsing - Dunno. I'm looking at Vicious though

Toguro VS Hulk - Hulk

Vegeta VS Blade - Shut up.

Goku VS Magneto - Goku

Piccolo VS Human Torch - Piccolo

Ginyu Force VS X-Men - X-men kill the GF while they're doing their stupid poses

Ironman VS Luffy - Ironman

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:01 PM
Haruhi is currently offline Click here to Send Haruhi a Private Message Find more posts by Haruhi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haruhi

Here's some extras..

Nancy Makuhari (Read or Die) VS Kitty (X-men)
Lucy (Elfen Lied) VS Doctor Octopus
Darkseid VS Z (Tenchi OVA3)
Kenshin VS Blade
Thanos Vs Tenchi (OVA3)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:10 PM
Haruhi is currently offline Click here to Send Haruhi a Private Message Find more posts by Haruhi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Actually Marvel has its own Omniverse, which is a collection of an infinite amount of Multiverses.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 06:59 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote