KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Casting Call

Casting Call
Started by: Pirates life fo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sailorleo
well if i had transportation, i'd go....i'm back guys! WHO MISSED ME?

Where did ya go? I wasnt in much yesterday either...so fill me in where did ya go?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:19 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

no where, my internet was sucking! I figured out the porblem because i'm a genius...lol....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:21 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

OOOOO mine was too....but most of the day i was dealing with my sisters car crisis!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:42 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i was here but my brain wasnt lol.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:26 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates life fo

Originally posted by johnnyforever
confused i don no...

i thought u might of been able to get info from somebody that worked for pirates, you know maybe one of 'em might of slipped up? embarrasment guess i was dumb to think that whistle

Not stupid to think that. Believe it or not someone left the script sitting on a table so I grabbed it. Shhh...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 10:55 PM
Pirates life fo is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates life fo a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates life fo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by Pirates life fo
Not stupid to think that. Believe it or not someone left the script sitting on a table so I grabbed it. Shhh...
really huh...well pm me about norrington!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 11:31 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

...ooookkk...a script thats worth millions...leaving on a table...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 11:38 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates life fo

Sorry I cant reveal anything about Norrie or how the movie ends. Sucks I know

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 11:51 PM
Pirates life fo is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates life fo a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates life fo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

mk..right....sure..

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 11:53 PM
Pirates life fo

I actually do have a copy of the script. Most of it that is. And the desk it was left on was my desk. That's why it was so easy to grab.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 11:55 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

why you bother bragging about it.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 11:56 PM
Pirates life fo

I simply mentioned that I had a copy. Not bragging about anything

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 11:57 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

if its supposed to be a secret then it isnt anymore. your bragging anyways and trying to tease us that u cant say anything.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:00 AM
Pirates life fo

Well someone did ask me if I got a copy so by answering the question, Im bragging?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:01 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

good for u. u have the copy wow drinks all around.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:02 AM
Pirates life fo

Ok Im curious why you need to be so rude. How about next time someone asks me a question I just lie.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:04 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

keep the damn script thing to urself. we have enough spoilers already. Besides I dont believe you.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:28 AM
Pirates life fo

I could care less at this point if you believe me or not. Everyone on this site so far has been very passionate about their ideas nad many of them are well thought out. Until now no one has been rude. And in case you cant read well, someone ASKED me if I had a copy and I answered. Im terribly sorry that you didnt like my answer for whatever reason.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:32 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

if its true abuot u having the script then keep it to yourself if someone asks its none of their buisness. if all this crap is true then you cant just spill all over here saying that you have the script when its worth $$. If someone asks about it then simply says none of your buisness or no. Dont just tease that person in saying yes then not saying anything.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:35 AM
Pirates life fo

Ummm...Kid. I will answer how I choose to answer. The fact that I answer the question honestly is my business. The fact that I will only divulge info to people in private messages and not openly on the forum is also my business.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:39 AM