KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Casting Call

Casting Call
Started by: Pirates life fo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ummm...buddy. have u ever heard of pm? pm that person who asks and brag about it in pm.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:42 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates life fo

well seeing as how I started the thread. I will say what I choose. If you dont like it, stay off the thread. That simple.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:44 AM
Pirates life fo is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates life fo a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates life fo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I can also choose what to say its a free country. If you dont like it either tough.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:47 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates life fo

Ok if its such a free country why are you getting on my case about what I say other than to be rude??

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:49 AM
Pirates life fo is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates life fo a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates life fo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Im not beeing rude, im just being honest. Its enough that ppl make up rumors and make up crap that Ted/terry wrote this and that in watever forum. Why do we need another person to say they have a script and tease us with it. POint is I dont understand if you not gonna share the script then why mention even if that person asked

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:52 AM
Pirates life fo

Who teased you. If you felt teased that is your business. I was asked if I had a copy of the script. I answered the question. Someone asked me a question about and I answered that I couldnt say which is true. If you dont like that fine. You ARE being rude about it.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:54 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Im not offending so Im not being rude. Im not gonna keep arguing about it especially over the internet.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:57 AM
Pirates life fo

You notice how no one else cares?

I am done posting on these forums. If anyone has anything that they want to discuss please feel free to PM me

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 12:58 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Oh please quit the drama. lets stop right here right now. As u noticed no one posted in other threads either not alot of ppl are online. Cut the tears and lets end this.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 01:01 AM
diddly
DIVING

YOU GUYS!!! CHILL!!!!

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 01:11 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

OMG What just happened here??? confused

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 01:21 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

You don't want to know

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 01:23 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

its over forget it. life goes on

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 01:26 AM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Ok i think it's better that way big grin

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 01:26 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

lol
Looks like someones alittle grouchy!! lol

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 01:29 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

..maybe a little

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 01:30 AM
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

well actually it's my fault! embarrasment i'm the one that asked PLF if she got any info! i'm sorry miss, it was not my place...

btw... SHUT UP!!! i CAN'T believe you got a copy of part of the script eek! ... you are soo lucky!

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 02:04 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

its not you fault its over. I said to end the discussion but he decided not to post here anymore thats his problem. I appoligize for the ppl who had to read all that.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 08:16 PM
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

thanx chiki! oh and btw, i thought he was a girl! embarrasment

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 08:28 PM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Chiki stop it please. Pirate life Fo is a nice guy sad

come back Pirate life fo!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 09:24 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote