KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Jet Li's "Fearless"

Jet Li's "Fearless"
Started by: Final Blaxican

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jet Li's "Fearless"

Has anyone else seen this movie? I saw it today, excellent choreography.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 05:43 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I thought it was pretty bad. It couldn't choose whether it wanted to be a drama or a comedy, which was annoying.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 07:49 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

i liked it

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 06:59 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I liked it too. How could it be a comedy?

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 01:15 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Council#13
How could it be a comedy?

I'm referring to his childhood, which took up half of the run time, and was practically a comedy.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 08:06 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

His childhood was shown 5.27 - 14.02 THATS NOT EVEN 10 mins laughing out loud
and the film lasted 1hr 45

I think it is one of his best films! beats the crap out of any western film he's done! Although i like most of his chinese made films

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 07:34 PM
Ogami Itto is currently offline Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trolt

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
His childhood was shown 5.27 - 14.02 THATS NOT EVEN 10 mins laughing out loud
and the film lasted 1hr 45

I think it is one of his best films! beats the crap out of any western film he's done! Although i like most of his chinese made films

jeez u had to school him with "actual data". A movie is bound to have SOME slight humour. Did u fall asleep or something solo ?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 04:07 AM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilylidou

Yes,I have seen/
It's very good.
And many fo Jet Li is good

Thanks You Comments

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:43 AM
lilylidou is currently offline Click here to Send lilylidou a Private Message Find more posts by lilylidou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

i loved fearless yes

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 11:36 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I like how he competed with many different styles.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:52 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

full o' awful offal

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 09:23 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I didn't really like fearless as much as Hero... which I absolutely loved. I felt I coulda waited watched fearless on dvd... whereas Hero was definitely worth the theatre experience.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 07:05 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Rather good, but mostly because of the more dramatic scenes, and not the fights. Li did well as the stubborn champion and put a good deal of character in the role, but I wish they've let the wire-work and impossible moves out of this one, even if they were scarce.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 08:06 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I liked the fight where he kept hitting that guy and it wasn't doing anything...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 12:16 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The fight scenes were good but as a whole, the movie wasn't good.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 06:55 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingTech

In my opinion this is a best movie to watch.In the beginning it looks a comic but then after about 10 minutes it really becomes action movie.I have seen this movie many times.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 09:59 AM
KingTech is currently offline Click here to Send KingTech a Private Message Find more posts by KingTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dhurley05

I really liked Fearless. It's a good film.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 03:14 AM
dhurley05 is currently offline Click here to Send dhurley05 a Private Message Find more posts by dhurley05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DolX1

It was indeed one of Jet's best films! I want to see the directors cut of this film.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 09:17 PM
DolX1 is currently offline Click here to Send DolX1 a Private Message Find more posts by DolX1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adventbleach111

theres a directors cut????? huh

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 12:34 AM
adventbleach111 is currently offline Click here to Send adventbleach111 a Private Message Find more posts by adventbleach111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

Jet Li's hairstyle in Fearless and the China Series

I had question about Jet Li's hairstyle in Fearless and the China series, what was it called and was it realistic for almost every chinese man to have that hairstyle?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 11:02 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote