KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » book 7 title

book 7 title
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: no I reckon voldie used the death of harry's parents to cement the spell. slughorn said that living creatures didn't make good horcruxes, but maybe voldie wants to be clever, putting it in the one place he knows no one would ever bring themself to destroy. SO, in order to destroy voldie, harry has to kill himself...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:00 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: no I reckon voldie used the death of harry's parents to cement the spell. slughorn said that living creatures didn't make good horcruxes, but maybe voldie wants to be clever, putting it in the one place he knows no one would ever bring themself to destroy. SO, in order to destroy voldie, harry has to kill himself...

No, Dumbledore contradicted Slughorn, plus Voldmemort only used Harry's parent's deaths to rip his soul for one of the Horcruxes.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:01 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Harry?no no no no no ...........I don't want to believe that.it could be true but i won't believe it.its a bit far fetched ................or not.but Harry?no no no no no no no ...............that would be horrible , to have to destroy Harry to destroy the horcrux .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:01 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Originally posted by Hermione202
Harry?no no no no no ...........I don't want to believe that.it could be true but i won't believe it.its a bit far fetched ................or not.but Harry?no no no no no no no ...............that would be horrible , to have to destroy Harry to destroy the horcrux .

I don't think that's true.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:03 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Oh, I've just had a thought. Remeber in OotP, when Harry and co/ were clearing out a cabinet...didn't they find an old locket that they couldn't open in there? Regulus must have put it in 12 Grimmauld Place! Maybe lol...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:09 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Remember the prophecy, neither can live while the other survives. ONE of them kills the OTHER. So Harry cannot kill himself that way. And wasn't it Slughorn who said that creatures with life still in them don't exactly make good horcruxes?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:10 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Remember the prophecy, neither can live while the other survives. ONE of them kills the OTHER. So Harry cannot kill himself that way. And wasn't it Slughorn who said that creatures with life still in them don't exactly make good horcruxes?

I was thinking about that

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:16 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Originally posted by TheSun
Oh, I've just had a thought. Remeber in OotP, when Harry and co/ were clearing out a cabinet...didn't they find an old locket that they couldn't open in there? Regulus must have put it in 12 Grimmauld Place! Maybe lol...

That makes a lot of sense...It could very well be *goes to re-read that part of OotP*

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:11 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by Elessea
That makes a lot of sense...It could very well be *goes to re-read that part of OotP*

I agree

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:13 PM
TheSun

Originally posted by Hermione202
I agree

Wahey! For once I'm not shot down in flames and accused of inciting a riot!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:14 PM
Midnight109

Originally posted by TheSun
Wahey! For once I'm not shot down in flames and accused of inciting a riot!

well.......................It does make sense and you did not accuse anyone. Sometimes you're quite a nice an reasonable person.AT other times.......well.................we all make mistakes..................right?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:18 PM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

I think its regalus too

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:42 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Yeah, its either Reglus or a new character, because 'Black' and 'Bones' are the only 'B' surnames that are main characters.

It could be someone 'Bones', since she was killed quite recently and because it was mentioned it has to be important.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:57 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

i dunno

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:13 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I am half thinking it was Regulus but... How would he be able to do it alone? Wouldn't he need help drinking it like Dumbledore? I think R.A.B. might be three people, but the fact that it might be at Black's house is high and I agree with that. And Harry being one of the horcrux... no. Because Harry has to destroy all of them before he could defeat Voldemort, which means he will have to kill himself before killing him.... which I don't really thinks possible.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:00 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
I am half thinking it was Regulus but... How would he be able to do it alone? Wouldn't he need help drinking it like Dumbledore? I think R.A.B. might be three people, but the fact that it might be at Black's house is high and I agree with that. And Harry being one of the horcrux... no. Because Harry has to destroy all of them before he could defeat Voldemort, which means he will have to kill himself before killing him.... which I don't really thinks possible.

hahahaha

that last part about Harry killing himself was funny! and no , i don't think thats possible

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:07 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I have two different theories, that may prove that Dumbledore may come back to life. First remember in OOTP how the Time Turners were destroyed, what if someone had a spare somewhere and they use it to bring back Dumbleore. Another theory is about the horcruxes. Slughorn was saying that you need to split your soul or something like that. And Voldemort killed to make his horcruxes stronger. What if their is something similar to that without the killing, then Dumbledore could come back. It sounds wild, but those could be possibilities. I'm sure Dumbledore isn't gone forever.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:50 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Originally posted by NightCrawler341

Weeey, another person agrees with me, I'm on a roll tonight!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:50 PM
Midnight109

yes you are!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:57 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Saratn
I have two different theories, that may prove that Dumbledore may come back to life. First remember in OOTP how the Time Turners were destroyed, what if someone had a spare somewhere and they use it to bring back Dumbleore. Another theory is about the horcruxes. Slughorn was saying that you need to split your soul or something like that. And Voldemort killed to make his horcruxes stronger. What if their is something similar to that without the killing, then Dumbledore could come back. It sounds wild, but those could be possibilities. I'm sure Dumbledore isn't gone forever.
I don't think Dumbledore would split his soul apart. he seemed pretty much against it in HBP.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:11 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote