KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Warhammer 40K RP Sign-Up Thread

Warhammer 40K RP Sign-Up Thread
Started by: Bardiel13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squrriell

Shocked "The New Lord Militant commander is here and ready for duty, SIR!"

hmm man havent seen this for days now, been absence way too long,
well back into the game the rabiit will dive deep into the cove of ablsolution, shall delve the destiny of man kind the imperail guard will continure there reluctant advance into Ceris subsector with the highest degree of prejudice that God emperor commands , joing them will be his imperial magisty's utmost loyal servant , Lord Militant General Imannuel Sanada, of the Cornilia 81st company. Joining his campaign will be two lower battalions merged from prior PDF forcese , accumalated into this existing force for excess use into the purginf of ceris form these vile xenos. Name/rank : Immanuel Hijinio Sanada
rank: Lord Warmaster ;procceeding-Senior ranking campaign officer
due to augmentations )

(... to be continued.... )

The call to arms rings out across the dark void that is the galaxy-The Armies of the Imperium

Last edited by Squrriell on Dec 21st, 2006 at 08:22 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 08:08 PM
Squrriell is currently offline Click here to Send Squrriell a Private Message Find more posts by Squrriell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Name: Norm Synapse
Race: Tyranid
Affiliation: Hive Fleet Leviathon
Origin:The Grim Darkness of the far future.

Each fleet for the Tyranid race consists (or is led a part to the hive mind) norm synapses that are usually fallen soldiers that were too slow to wholly take their lives. Their minds are broken so as to reveal their secrets to the hive mind, and their bodies (depending on the fallen) will either be a host for the synapse or DNA contribution for the norm queen. This norm synapse takes the form of the fallen warrior Castellan Ardor

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 04:44 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

I'm assuming I got the ok?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 03:48 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staraddict93
I'm Definetely Emo.

yup. pretty sure u got it. have fun =3

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 01:57 PM
staraddict93 is currently offline Click here to Send staraddict93 a Private Message Find more posts by staraddict93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

yup, it should be fine but I've never heard of a Norm Synapse...
Just make sure you post more than just once, AOR smile

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 02:52 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drakontear
Ebil Genius

Hello...is this rp still accepting new players?

Since i'm quite interested.

Wobby.

Wobby(TM)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 08:21 PM
Drakontear is currently offline Click here to Send Drakontear a Private Message Find more posts by Drakontear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey guys, ime also interested in joining in if i may be Chaos....is the Warhammer 40k RP still going on?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 10:09 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Yeh ill join if its still running!!

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 04:33 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enjoyyrworries
BURNING MAN

So I'm assuming this has been a dead horse for a long time.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 04:06 AM
enjoyyrworries is currently offline Click here to Send enjoyyrworries a Private Message Find more posts by enjoyyrworries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeh id guess that too, sad wanna join a warhammer RP

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 07:38 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IronStorm117
Comissar II Rank

Hey, are spots still open? Oh, and if this isn't going on, I'll gladly make one!! I am a big fan of Warhammer 40k!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 02:24 AM
IronStorm117 is currently offline Click here to Send IronStorm117 a Private Message Find more posts by IronStorm117 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

Name: Gore
Race: Plague Marines
Affiliation: Nurgle / Chaos
Origin: Warp, Mortrion's legion.

Weapon: Duel Lighting claws, and on the left lighting claw is embedded with twin-linked storm bolters.

Armor: Terminator
Abilities/wargears: Daemonic strength, Frag and krak grenades, Melta bombs, Deep strike

Legion Specialization: Unlike most of the Nurgle Plague legion like Death guard. Ultimate terrors use extentive use of heavy weaponary they rely on mostly on tanks and big guns than assaulting. However in close combat his well-trained legion's close combat skills matches up to World Eaters' legion Khorne berzerkers.

Legion's weakness:
- Space Marines
- Grey knights

Legion's strengthes against:
- Tau
- Eldar
- And Imperial guards

Special tanks:
- Plague reaper baneblade: Super heavy tank used by Nurgle legions, the Plague reaper has the same weapon systems as Baneblade does. However, the main cannon is mutated and bloated firing out acid-like pus that gives the enemies the most hedious death. When assaulted the tank assaults back with hordes of Nurglings stuck inside the hulls.

- Nurgle Malcador-heavy tank Vulcan: A heavy tank scavangered when Ultimate Terrors beaten Death Korps of krieg. Mostly used for anti-infintry purposes.

Bio: Do I have to put this in? It's a quite a long history lol.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 12:26 AM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Gabriel

Name: Gabriel Exantiur

Race: Chaos Space Marine

Chapter: Word Bearers

Origin: Unknown.

Appearance: Gabriel is a little taller than most of his underlings but not much. He wears armour that resembles that of a Dark Angles battle marine. He does not wear a helmet however, showing his face which is battle scarred and pale. There is a large half-stitched wound that runs through his throat. He does not have any hair, just a bald, pale head. The armour his burst in places and there are bullet holes straight through it but it is still tough and holds strong. His dark green robes are in fairly well condition apart from at the bottom where they are in tatters, and there are multiple holes throughout it, but nothing major. The Dark Angles emblem has been burnt over with a World Bearers emblem.

Weaponry: On his left arm he wears a power claw which sparks occasionally. The blades at a white-blue colour and glow a slight green colour, but more blue. In his left hand he uses a one-handed bolter. It has skulls stuck onto it crudely and the mark of chaos burnt into the side, the shells it fires at tainted by chaos and speed through the air letting off a small green haze which disappears after a second or two. When they hit, if they go into the skin, plague like energies are let into the body which if left unattended will slowly corrupt the victim.

(( Hope you like, accept me.. >.> and I hope this is still going lol, been looking for a WH40k RP for a while.))

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 08:16 AM
Lord_Gabriel is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Gabriel a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Gabriel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warklaw

((still open?))

((this is still open right? I love WH40K!!!!!!!1!one!))

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 06:03 AM
Warklaw is currently offline Click here to Send Warklaw a Private Message Find more posts by Warklaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warklaw

Name: Ayerwulf 'Bonefist'

Race: Space Marine

Chapter: Space Wolves rock

Origin: Fenris - Space Wolf home planet

Appearance: Stands around 8 feet, 11 inches when not in his terminator armor. His skin is the pale white as it is for most Fenrisian natives. His eyes are like chips of ice from the depths of the Fang. His hair is like a golden fire, an unruly mane of hair. Three major scars line his face like that of a claw. This scar was from his first off-world experience. His armor is a darker Space Wolf/ Shadow grey. His shoulder pads are a red-orange color with the distinct 'W' painted onto his shoulder and knee for 'Wolf Guard'. He has a Fenrisian wolf pelt as a cloak and another as a kilt. Both of them are a dire black/grey. Has several Runes carved into his armor for pretection from Leman Russ (Primarch, not the bloody tank!) as well as the all-so-common prayer seals to get protection frm the Allfather, The Emperor.

Notable skills: Insanity, Wulfen Rage, Wulfen senses, "Death before Dishonor"

Wargear: Wolf Guard Terminator Armor(Terminator armor covered in runes, fur, and bones), Assault Cannon, Custom Powerfist (MC).

Backstory: Ayerwulf was once called Ayerwulf Grimskull, the surname bestowed upon those of his tribe. Like all the others, he was chosen by the Space Wolves to become one of the best.
Ayerwulf became a Wolf Guard Commander for Ragnar's Company when he willingly threw his life down to protect his Wolf Lord, even though it cost him some of his sanity. The damned Chaos Lord, Madox, had been planning his revenge against noble Ragnar for some time. Ragnar was wounded in battle; so like the vulture, Madox went in for the scraps...cowardly swine, just like all the heretics.
Ayerwulf, being but a Blood Claw (n00b), acted brashly and attampted to fight the skilled Chaos Lord, only to be run through the left shoulder with a cursed Hellblade. Death before Dishonor, Ayerwulf literally fought tooth and nail, biting and slashing at Madox until the Lord was brought to the ground, there is where the Wolf took over. Ayerwulf used his right arm to relentlessly pound the heretic's head into the rockcrete floor of the fortress they where trapped in untill the Chaos mind was soup and the armor of Ayerwulf gauntlet and the skin/musce of his hand had been removed. Thus naming him, Ayerwulf Bonefist, and becoming the youngest ever to be inducted into the Wolf Guard, for the youngest Wolf Lord in history; fitting that both of them are mad as a rabid Fenrisian wolf when in the face of the enemy.

FOR FENRIS, FOR RUSS, FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 06:35 AM
Warklaw is currently offline Click here to Send Warklaw a Private Message Find more posts by Warklaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dlcndgh234

Is this still open? If so, i would love to join.

Name: Davion Nortrom
Race: Human
Affiliation: Inquisition of Ordo Malleus
Origin: N/A
Bio: Davion was born of a long family line of psykers, his whole family had been sacrificed to the Golden Throne when Davion was just 10. Davion was only spared because he was a Space Marine recruit age, and was therefore adopted by the Grey Knights. During his training, he proved to be an exceptional warrior and tactician, breaking through any barriers being thrown at him and when given command of a squad, led them to several victories in mock battles. By the time he graduated, he was one of the most respected Brother of the Grey Knight graduates of the time. Carrying all these into battle, Davion fought in the 13th Black Crusade, where he and his squadron of 5 slew 20+ Bloodletters, with Davion slaying 10 of them single handedly. From this engagement, he was promoted to a Justicar and was given an option to become a Terminator. He accepted. In a later battle, 5 squadron of Grey Knights were defending a key hill from the Chaos horde. It was vital that this hill remain in Imperium control because it over looked all of the battlefield.When the defenders of hte hill were being overrun, Davion led his terminators to free the defenders of the endless waves by killing a sorcerer and his company of traitor marines. In the same battle, Davion and his terminators led three squadron of GKs to flank the Chaos forces and kill their lord. They succeeded in going around the main Chaos force unnoticed, but the lord had sensed their coming and placed a trap. When the GKs got to the lord, they found themselves surrounded by Khornate warriors, thirsty for blood. With the battle cry from the lord came the Khorne Berserkers, who slew down all but Davion. The lord taunted Davion and challenged him to a duel. Despite being lesser than the lord in skills, Davion accepted and in what some would call a miracle, slew the lord down. This made some traitor marines to flee, and allowed the Imperium to gain a slight upper hand in terms of morale and strength. Eventaully, the battle was lost and Chaos prevailed, but Davion's service did not gounnoticed. He was named Brother Captain of Ordo Malleus, and became an Inquisitor Lord.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 05:17 PM
dlcndgh234 is currently offline Click here to Send dlcndgh234 a Private Message Find more posts by dlcndgh234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warklaw

my bad for the gun on my dude, he has a stormbolter, not an assault cannon.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 08:58 PM
Ackerly

I'm afraid I must insist that this, or some other Warhammer 40k roleplaying game, go ahead. I would be willing to host if this is dead?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 10:45 AM
Ackerly is currently offline Click here to Send Ackerly a Private Message Find more posts by Ackerly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duskfang

Is this forum dead?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 12:26 AM
Duskfang is currently offline Click here to Send Duskfang a Private Message Find more posts by Duskfang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0v3rki11

i will be your necron and I'm working on a profile as we speak/type!(however i am having trouble finding a good pariah pic)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 03:14 AM
0v3rki11 is currently offline Click here to Send 0v3rki11 a Private Message Find more posts by 0v3rki11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote