KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Vampiric Assasins

Vampiric Assasins
Started by: adessa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
adessa

Vampiric Assasins

Seras wrapped her cloak tighter around her as the snow fell thick over her. Flecks of white settled in her thick black hair curling down her back. Her three quarter pants clung to to her moving legs with cold. She pulled the hood up over her head and Pulled the tie tighter, Her head down and pushed the door to the tavern open. The warm air pouring out tempted her to pull down her to pull down the hood but she knew she couldn't. Seras bit her lip and sat at the bar. She slid a fat gold coin onto the black surface. The bartender, looking the other way, heard the coin slide against the bar, turned to her. He was cleaning a glass and quickly, seeing her, instantly put the glass and clothe down behind the bar and leaned towards her. "What can I get you beautiful?" He said. His breath was rank. She ignored it and replied in a foreign language,"Juste une eau." "Sorry, miss, I'm a one language kinda guy." he said, dropping his tone. He was about to turn away, when she reached out and grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him right up close to her face. "Yeah? well, I happen to speak 7. And I'm looking for the Informant. You know the guy?" She snapped coldly. The man nodded and pointed to the door behind the counter. "Thank you." Seras said harshly and released the man. She climbed over the counter and pushed through the door. Inside was a smoke room. Dirty men sat around a table with cigars hanging out their mouths. "I'm looking for the imformant," she said loudly. The men stopped talking and looked at her. One man stood up. He had a terrible come over an frail figure and round glasses balanced on his nose. "Juste une eau?" he inquired. "Zur Hölle gehen." Seras whispered and drew her star. With a flick of her wrist, the star went flying to the informant.. It stabbed into his heart and he died. His body fell to the ground, a fine stream of blood trickled from his wound. She pulled a small bottle from her cloak and trappedthe slow fluid in it. It slowly filled. When it filled, she corked it and stored it back in her cloak. One of the other men broke the silence. "W-who are y-you?" he stammered. She pulled back her hood, her eyes shone brilliant blue, and her hair fell down her back. She flashed an evil grin revealing her pointed fangs. "I am Seras, The Vampiric Assasins."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:58 AM
adessa is currently offline Click here to Send adessa a Private Message Find more posts by adessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

uuh... do you know what it means to gain permission...?
I have posted this countless times in this forum... Why do I even bother sad

The idea sounds cool but permission is the key to a game that doesn't get closed by his Worshipfullness, the master of the RP himself; Ushgarak... stick out tongue

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:04 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adessa

I'm Sorry, I don't catch your meaning. I'm new on this site but I can rp fairly well. I don't know much about this site. I use ********* most of the time. Do I need permission from the moderator or someone like that?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:45 AM
adessa is currently offline Click here to Send adessa a Private Message Find more posts by adessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t374589.html

Always best to take time to learn the rules of a site before you start posting.

You need to get permission before opening RPs.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:50 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Thanks Lana big grin Apologies if I didn't make much sense there embarrasment

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:59 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Yeah...It's the big thread at the top that says READ THIS FIRST...check it out cool

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 05:06 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adessa

okay. sorry again

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:03 PM
stripes1838

Yeah....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 03:51 AM
stripes1838 is currently offline Click here to Send stripes1838 a Private Message Find more posts by stripes1838 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote