KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kingpin vs Batman

Kingpin vs Batman
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PRAYERRUN

Well yeah Of course he wins lol. I just thought Kingpin would fit in Gotham.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:58 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
newyorkcares

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I"m going to use the ones Kingpin usually uses...Shocker, Chameleon, Rhino, Hobgoblin, Black Cat, Scorpion.

Shocker is just a thug with some cool tech, so he's done.Chameleon is just clayface ,except about 100 times crappier, and not nearly as strong.toast.Rhino is a big dumb animal,,like grundy. hobgoblin ...he just suck ,he is toast.Bruce wayne would just by black cat a ball of string and some diamonds, and thats the end of that fight. Scorpion would beat up batman ...for a while. IN the end , he 's gonna suck batarangs... time for the Kingpin. Probably equal in strength, bats is quicker, more versatile and not unacustomed to dealing with mobster scum. One hell of a week and some sick days from Jla, but this fight goes to the bat.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 02:39 PM
newyorkcares is currently offline Click here to Send newyorkcares a Private Message Find more posts by newyorkcares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

I personally think that Hobgoblin would give bats some trouble....and if i remember right Kingpin is as strong as Spiderman so he'd give bats some MORE trouble.:smile:

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:05 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I personally think that Hobgoblin would give bats some trouble....and if i remember right Kingpin is as strong as Spiderman so he'd give bats some MORE trouble.:smile:

Spiderman-20-25tons.

Kingpin-650pounds.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:06 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

i think there are some serious fact errors about the king pin here lets start with his enforcers shall we? the ones he uses usually eh? that would be bullseye, elecktra, typhoid mary, and ocassionally nuke, us must have been thinking about the animated kingpin cause the comic book kp rarely deals with thoes clowns second off kingpin is nowhere near as strong as spiderman he can lift what about 800lbs max and in a battle like this it wont be a straight up fight if we're talking about the kingpin at his prime this will be a thinking man's game with the kingpin employing his currupt goverment conctacts to help alive the pressure of batman in his operations, then next step he would do is reasearch and intell all the mobs in gothanlm while making an offer to them to join up with him (under his leadership ofcourse) there are a lot of veriables but the outcome would be batman comeing on top to a questionable victory but the kingpin would gain quite the strong foothold in gothlam at the same time

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:18 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote