KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Hey? I think i found something!

Hey? I think i found something!
Started by: johnnyforever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Will was a desguised prisoner. It was just a trick for sao to get the chart. Now this is in the supposed leaked script. Which it will be confirmed in the movie.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 10:22 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

Actually, on KTTC, Ted said that the part with the tattoo had been changed, but I think I heard that Will was already a prisoner in the new beginning. However, there is a huge battle with the monkey setting off fireworks and Singapore on fire so maybe they fight to get Will back and the charts?

But, if Barbossa is their guide and he's already been there, why would they need charts in the first place?

Ughh, I've gotten all confused again.

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 12:34 AM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Well..IMO i believe that the charts is much needed on the location of the purgotory. I think Barbossa would be good for it bc hes familiar with the waters and knows what danger lies ahead.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 12:53 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charlestrevino
Restricted

Account Restricted

Discover some more information about some great movies here?
2 player games

Old Post Apr 25th, 2022 09:58 AM
charlestrevino is currently offline Click here to Send charlestrevino a Private Message Find more posts by charlestrevino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I sure hope so.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2022 09:06 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Give Johnny his $300 million and alpacas and let's see him in another Pirates of the Caribbean film. Dammit. I tell you what.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2022 09:36 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

The alpacas are the most important part, of course.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2022 05:49 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Did he say he wouldn't do it for that, or he would...? I'm going to have to look back at the quote...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2022 08:12 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Did he say he wouldn't do it for that, or he would...? I'm going to have to look back at the quote...

Well here is a version of the quote...

Depp, if Disney came to you with $300 million and a million alpacas, nothing on this earth would get you to go back and work with Disney on a Pirates of the Caribbean film, correct?" "That is true, Mr. Rottenborn," Depp is quoted as saying in response.

sad

Old Post Sep 27th, 2022 09:10 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

I did see something about him signing on again, but I didn't click through. There's a lot of articles like those that turn out to be speculation, so I figure we'll get proper confirmation when/if he does come back.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2022 07:01 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, I've seen a lot of stuff about it popping up. But it's likely all clickbait. I've stopped falling for it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2022 09:07 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Exactly. Only time will tell now...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2022 07:24 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Nah, I think Johnny Depp already told. lol. He done wit Dizney!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2022 01:08 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

True! To be honest, as much as I'll miss Captain Jack Sparrow, I actually hope he doesn't go back on his word. He's totally free to change his mind, obviously, but it feels like a matter of principle at this point.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2022 04:46 PM