KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC's WALL OF INFAMY!!

KMC's WALL OF INFAMY!!
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

GS is a very articulate debater, even If I don't agree with him. He certainly doesn't belong here.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:44 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
That batdude123 is a freakin' idiot!!! mad

and don't forget an f'n fanboy mad

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:44 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Big Sexy
It all about perception though. People call eachother fanboys on this forum sometimes over one disagreement. Extant was the king of doing that. Many people on this forum are behind a certain character even beyond logic. Fanboy is a stupid word considering maybe near half the people on this forum are for one character or another and even reasoning will not sway them.

It's not that, Im just annoyed by the way so many people nowadays are complaining about "Phoenix fanboys" when they do not really exist to be honest. GalacticStorm was proven wrong right? Mr.Master corrected most of the things he had said and he was "defeated" but yet people that joined long after this happened moan about the "phoenix fanboys" despite the fact they were long before their time. Extant for example is one person who does this.

Anywhoo, this doesnt really matter. Ooooh The- Judge no-one mentioned him yet smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:50 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by outarddwarf
wolverine8888=cap it up.

really!!? eek!

i'll need to pay more attention . . .

re: gs -- he is most definitely NOT a fanboy, imho. why? because fanboy's tend to illogic. gs (while i may . . . question the odd interpretation that he has big grin ) DOES try and present his cases logically and uses scans that try and demonstrate his case. scans allow for others to JUDGE his conclusions and decide for themselves.

people may disagree with him, but he goes to great pains to TRY and make logical arguments. lastly, something that i think partially defines fanboys: gs does NOT get upset at people who disagree with him. rudeness and anger at having their claims disputed is a notorious fanboy trait.

i found it hilarious that jinzin's name was mentioned. he's a lot like gs in that he almost always uses logic and scans to back up his claims. certainly NOT a fanboy.

speaking of notorious guys -- perhaps the poster boy for kmc infamy, one of my all-time faves -- WHIRLYSPLAT!! wish i could recall the thread. mr universe (had a different handle at the start that i can't recall . . .) po'd whirly and whirly went . . . whirly. everytime mr u responded somewhere, whirly followed him and responded with a post that was created by an insult generator. some of the stuff that generator came up with was friggin' HILARIOUS!! funniest thing -- whirly's constant badgering actually HELPED the kid!! he realized he'd been a dick, apologized, and was a much better member of the forum afterwards!!

classic . . .

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:50 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by V for Valentine
GalacticStorm was proven wrong right?

really? i think the final showdown has yet to take place. but it's coming . . . shifty

quote:
Extant for example is one person who does this. [/B]

laughing out loud

had a couple run-ins recently with him. gotta admit, he had a strong chin. i kept hitting him and he kept getting up!! he WAS a jack-ass though, no doubt, but like i said to him -- his kind of stupidity and ignorance was rare, and needed to be appreciated for what it was!

big grin

alas, he's been banned. sad the very day AFTER i told him he was likely to get banned! heheh.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:56 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

(please log in to view the image)

HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing priceless.

HaSon

Originally posted by V for Valentine
As do the huge percentage of people that speak about GS being a fanboy, especially since they had no qualms with him or what he was saying while he was here. no expression

You mean the Mr. Master dickrider club? Yeah, annoying bunch they are.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:57 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by leonidas
really!!? eek!

i'll need to pay more attention . . .

re: gs -- he is most definitely NOT a fanboy, imho. why? because fanboy's tend to illogic. gs (while i may . . . question the odd interpretation that he has big grin ) DOES try and present his cases logically and uses scans that try and demonstrate his case. scans allow for others to JUDGE his conclusions and decide for themselves.

people may disagree with him, but he goes to great pains to TRY and make logical arguments. lastly, something that i think partially defines fanboys: gs does NOT get upset at people who disagree with him. rudeness and anger at having their claims disputed is a notorious fanboy trait.

i found it hilarious that jinzin's name was mentioned. he's a lot like gs in that he almost always uses logic and scans to back up his claims. certainly NOT a fanboy.

speaking of notorious guys -- perhaps the poster boy for kmc infamy, one of my all-time faves -- WHIRLYSPLAT!! wish i could recall the thread. mr universe (had a different handle at the start that i can't recall . . .) po'd whirly and whirly went . . . whirly. everytime mr u responded somewhere, whirly followed him and responded with a post that was created by an insult generator. some of the stuff that generator came up with was friggin' HILARIOUS!! funniest thing -- whirly's constant badgering actually HELPED the kid!! he realized he'd been a dick, apologized, and was a much better member of the forum afterwards!!

classic . . .

What'd Whirly do to get banned for anyway ?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 05:58 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by grey fox
What'd Whirly do to get banned for anyway ?

what DIDN'T he do?? laughing

i think the final straw happened in the general discussion forum. he pulled a similar stunt with the insult generator on ac. i think that was that. sad

he could be a great debater, but he could be a prick if your po'd him! laughing out loud

i always liked whirly a lot.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 06:01 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Wait, this is a place to post stupid threads, stupid posts and stupid people on KMC? Wow, the experiences I alone have had here would already fill as many pages as Spider-Man VS Wolverine...x15. This place has some of the best debators I have ever seen...but sadly it is also a breeding ground for a lot, lot, lot stupid ones.

Don't know what attracts them.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:31 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I think Asian Hulk will ALWAYS be my favorite.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:39 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Hmm lets see there is...

David_Richards

Diabloman

Wolvertooth

The Judge

Wolverine8888

Riceroost is on his way to be next on the list laughing

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:40 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm lets see there is...

David_Richards

Diabloman

Wolvertooth

The Judge

Wolverine8888

On his way? Right. Riceroost is easily as big a fanboy as some of the characters you listed. Some of the shit Wolvertooth said sounded JUST like riceroost.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 07:48 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
it is also a breeding ground for a lot, lot, lot stupid ones.

Don't know what attracts them.

What attracts them?.... Namor and Alpha Flight ..... obviously!

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well if we are to look to the real cause we must first see where the most ammount of fanboys come from.

Let's see most come Wolverine

So maybe we should eliminate him from the forum shifty

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:27 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Scoobless
What attracts them?.... Namor and Alpha Flight ..... obviously!

stick out tongue

*ears twitch*...did someone mention Alpha Flight?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:30 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm lets see there is...

David_Richards

Diabloman

Wolvertooth

The Judge

Wolverine8888

-Asian Hulk
-Hulk Power
-King Kam (sometimes)
-montrail
-stormfront13 (sometimes as well)
-Probably more...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 08:54 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

IMO the worst I have been here long enough to see were

-bastion
-David Richards
-Ext@nt
(which by the way, were all the same person)

and of course
-wolvertooth

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 10:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by batdude123
That batdude123 is a freakin' idiot!!! mad

eek! laughing
Superchangling was good for some laughs.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 10:40 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote