KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC's WALL OF INFAMY!!

KMC's WALL OF INFAMY!!
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maestro

Yea I think Asian Hulk deserves a shout, he was before most of your time, but he was definately a good laugh. He would always come up with the funniest situations, and would type pages of it. It's worth a search, if you want a good laugh.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 10:50 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan777
IMO the worst I have been here long enough to see were

-bastion
-David Richards
-Ext@nt
(which by the way, were all the same person)

and of course
-wolvertooth

Extant is David Richards? That explains a lot.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:01 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Validus
Extant is David Richards? That explains a lot.
yep, thats why he was banned...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by batdude123
That batdude123 is a freakin' idiot!!! mad

co-signed

stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:36 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I think Wolvertooth is the only one to actually threaten to kill us all for not liking Wolverine eek!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:16 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Grimm22
I think Wolvertooth is the only one to actually threaten to kill us all for not liking Wolverine eek!

Yeah, didn't he go terrorist a few times?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:52 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

wolverine8888 shifty

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:32 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

eek!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:56 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by leonidas
eek!

lol I thought you new, I public said who I was lol and made it quite known that I am not the same debater I was.

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Oct 23rd, 2006 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 02:00 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Big Sexy
It all about perception though. People call eachother fanboys on this forum sometimes over one disagreement. Extant was the king of doing that. Many people on this forum are behind a certain character even beyond logic. Fanboy is a stupid word considering maybe near half the people on this forum are for one character or another and even reasoning will not sway them.

Ext@nt was a special case, because he WAS in fact a Phoenix Fanboy. I think he was actually trying to make everyone sympathize with the Phoenix Force, and acknowledge how powerful it really is. He figured that by acting like an ass, people might start to point out things that he really agreed with. The problem is, that even though people WOULD point out when he was full of it, they still wouldn't put the PF on the level of power he wanted(which was actually above the Living Tribunal). THAT'S why he was getting so pissed, his master plan wasn't working(because it was orchestrated by a moron).

Last edited by darthgoober on Oct 23rd, 2006 at 02:20 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 02:18 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by darthgoober
Ext@nt was a special case, because he WAS in fact a Phoenix Fanboy. I think he was actually trying to make everyone sympathize with the Phoenix Force, and acknowledge how powerful it really is. He figured that by acting like an ass, people might start to point out things that he really agreed with. The problem is, that even though people WOULD point out when he was full of it, they still wouldn't put the PF on the level of power he wanted(which was actually above the Living Tribunal). THAT'S why he was getting so pissed, his master plan wasn't working(because it was orchestrated by a moron).

I'm not quite so sure... You're dipping into the conspiricy bit there.

I question this, mainly because he was a prick even when he wasn't talking about Phoenix.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 02:45 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by King Kandy
I'm not quite so sure... You're dipping into the conspiricy bit there.

I question this, mainly because he was a prick even when he wasn't talking about Phoenix.

His prior account Basti0n, was a TOTAL fanboy. He's the one who started spamming every active Phoenix vs thread on the forum over an argument in the Phoenix vs Living Tribunal thread.

But your right, he was ALWAYS an *******(not just about the Phoenix).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 02:49 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

His prior account Basti0n, was a TOTAL fanboy. He's the one who started spamming every active Phoenix vs thread on the forum over an argument in the Phoenix vs Living Tribunal thread.

But your right, he was ALWAYS an *******(not just about the Phoenix).

I have a question. How do you know he was Basti0n?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 03:20 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

I have a question. How do you know he was Basti0n?

Because David_Richards himself acknowledged that he was Basti0n's sock. And Ext@nt was revealed by Digi to be David's sock.

But for the record(again actually, because I'm actually quite proud of the fact), I actually spotted him as David and Ext@nt, within his first 10 post(5 for Ext@nt).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 03:24 AM
King Kandy

Because David_Richards himself acknowledged that he was Basti0n's sock. And Ext@nt was revealed by Digi to be David's sock.

But for the record(again actually, because I'm actually quite proud of the fact), I actually spotted him as David and Ext@nt, within his first 10 post(5 for Ext@nt).

juggernaut66666

Numerous times, he threatened to rend physical harm onto People who liked Phoenix.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 03:41 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

juggernaut66666

Numerous times, he threatened to rend physical harm onto People who liked Phoenix.

?

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 03:55 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

juggernaut66666

Nah, Juggs has been around since before even Basti0n.

But I do have my eye on several possible socks of his, and I'll be able to tell within not very long(he's to stupid not to give himself away).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 04:00 AM
Badabing
Karen

juggernaut66666

First, who are you again?

Second, how would he harm anybody over the Internet?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 04:56 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

By stalking you all over the forum, the use of abusive words, and finally putting fear in your being does giving you a stoke.. lol, really dough man Juggs quite civil, gettin this by readin some of his post..lol

Back on topic.. I can be a fanboy at times..lol
Ext@nt was pretty bad too specially against his Chars Extant...
His got him winning against Ion/DP phoenix/Galactus and the likes..

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Oct 23rd, 2006 at 07:44 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 07:40 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Galan777
IMO the worst I have been here long enough to see were

-bastion
-David Richards
-Ext@nt
(which by the way, were all the same person)

Dont forget Logan_owns

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 07:52 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote