KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cosmic Spiderman vs Wonder Woman

Cosmic Spiderman vs Wonder Woman
Started by: Dark-Kenshin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Ok your right there is a scan of that BUT, you forgot to mention that it was gold kryptonite from another version of reality much like in IC where the kryptonite from the main DCU doesn't effect earth-2 superman. Of course the Gold Kryptonite Cosmic Spiderman would create would be from the same reallity as the Superman he is fighting.

Funny how you left out that part ain't it..........

Funny how the only gold kryptonite appearances have been in the Pre-Crisis era. wink

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:00 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Wrong again, Darthgobber even posted information bout gold kryptonite in the post-crisis DCU....

But with the #1 rule i mentioned earlier i can see why you won't allow these things into the thread.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:03 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Ok look, THIS particular battle has NOTHING to do with Superman OR kryptonite. It's about CS and Wonder Woman, so they should be the issues at hand. Just because someone wins or loses to Supes, doesn't mean that the result will be the same for WW. So any talk of Supes vs CS should be taken to the proper thread.

As funny as it sounds, I'd actually give WW better odds at beating CS than I would Supes(mostly because of WW's better fighting skills, and magical weapons).

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:04 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Wheither you like it or not Superman is not totally unbeatable.
In some cases even the imperfect heros have a shot.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:05 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Entity
Wrong again, Darthgobber even posted information bout gold kryptonite in the post-crisis DCU....

But with the #1 rule i mentioned earlier i can see why you won't allow these things into the thread.

Which was magic + kryptonite. confused

And all it did was age him.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:06 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by darthgoober
Ok look, THIS particular battle has NOTHING to do with Superman OR kryptonite. It's about CS and Wonder Woman, so they should be the issues at hand. Just because someone wins or loses to Supes, doesn't mean that the result will be the same for WW. So any talk of Supes vs CS should be taken to the proper thread.

As funny as it sounds, I'd actually give WW better odds at beating CS than I would Supes(mostly because of WW's better fighting skills, and magical weapons).

Better fighting ability and a lasso isn't going to score her a better chance than Superman.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:07 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I admit that she has a better shot at beating him, mostly because she doesn't have such simple weaknesses but i still think Spidey matches her in strenght and vunerablity and hes got cosmic blast to boot. That gives him enough of an advantage to win.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:09 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by batdude123
Better fighting ability and a lasso isn't going to score her a better chance than Superman.

Yup... Cosmic Spidey would knock either of them senseless.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:13 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Which was magic + kryptonite. confused

And all it did was age him.

Has it ever been proven that it was Magic+K-nite? I'm just asking, cause the wiki article just said that they were unsure if it was true k-nite.

(You forgot her tiara) And it's not just that, she doesn't have a weakness he can exploit.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:18 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Scoobless
Yup... Cosmic Spidey would knock either of them senseless.

Now this is what i like to hear!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:19 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Has it ever been proven that it was Magic+K-nite? I'm just asking, cause the wiki article just said that they were unsure if it was true k-nite.

It was produced by Gog, so I think it's safe to say it's magical in nature.

All it did was age him. Superman's lifespan is billions of years.

(You forgot her tiara) And it's not just that, she doesn't have a weakness he can exploit.

I don't see how that gives her more of an advantage than Superman. He has more offensive capabilities than her, and he's stronger, faster, and more durable.

I actually see her being at a disadvantage. If CS encases her in adamantium as Soleran said, she wouldn't have the ability to get out like Superman would. All Superman would have to do is vibrate intangible out. She couldn't do the same.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:29 PM
Devil Lance
DL

It was produced by Gog, so I think it's safe to say it's magical in nature.

All it did was age him. Superman's lifespan is billions of years.

I don't see how that gives her more of an advantage than Superman. He has more offensive capabilities than her, and he's stronger, faster, and more durable.

I actually see her being at a disadvantage. If CS encases her in adamantium as Soleran said, she wouldn't have the ability to get out like Superman would. All Superman would have to do is vibrate intangible out. She couldn't do the same.

she could cut through it with her Tiara wink

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:32 PM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

If CS encases her in adamantium as Soleran said, she wouldn't have the ability to get out like Superman would. All Superman would have to do is vibrate intangible out.

Can he do that? has he vibrated through DC's "indestructible"/super-dense materials?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:32 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Can he do that? has he vibrated through DC's "indestructible"/super-dense materials?

That's actually a good question. I know that there have been at least a couple of instances where Shadowcat had a hard time passing though adamantium.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:39 PM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Seriously, I don't quite understand this. If Spiderman is looking at least 5 minutes into the future throughout the whole fight, how will Superman or Wonderwoman even land a blow on him?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 11:49 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by Soljer
I agree.

For the most part.

I'd still say that Spidey would win this match BECAUSE of that speculative bullshit, though. We've seen what the Captain Universe power is capable of, and this is assuming that Spidey has the full knowledge of it's utmost power. Every feat ANY Captain Universe user has pulled off? Spidey's capable of (for the purposes of this thread).

I still say he'd take a majority against Superman and Diana.
see this is the power of reason
learn from it batdude

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:03 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Devil Lance
she could cut through it with her Tiara wink

How the hell could she do that if it was skin-tight? What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:19 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by lando005
see this is the power of reason
learn from it batdude

You're the last person I'm going to take advice from about debating.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:19 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Well he's melted promethium w/ his heat vision, and he's vibrated his arm to cause Cyborg Superman's body to shatter into tiny pieces.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 12:36 AM
lando005

Well he's melted promethium w/ his heat vision, and he's vibrated his arm to cause Cyborg Superman's body to shatter into tiny pieces.
clear yes or no answer please

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:09 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote