KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Signature Tournament - FINALS MATCH

Signature Tournament - FINALS MATCH
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I'll duel you with the shopping cart render.

It wasn't as inspiring as the other two....but it was a great effect

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 12:42 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alliance
laughing out loud I probably won't do any more tournaments as it may no longer be fair.

*Waits for Lana/Lance/TOH/Sauce to come out of retirement to make things interesting*

...and I didn't see it as a foregone conclusion. Were you the favorite? Sure. Did you deserve the win? Absolutely. But I saw at least a few signatures (a couple of which from this final) that were as good as any of yours, imo.

Originally posted by LanceWindu
OK, now that the decision has been made public...I must say you all suck for not putting the shopping cart to better use. You all took the easy way out.

lol...yah. But you can't really blame them. It was either that or something comical...which probably wouldn't have veen the best fare for a finals matchup.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 12:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I dunno, things that manage to make me laugh usually get bonus points for that sheer fact stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 12:57 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'll duel you with the shopping cart render.

It wasn't as inspiring as the other two....but it was a great effect

I don't duel anymore.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:08 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

OK, now that the decision has been made public...I must say you all suck for not putting the shopping cart to better use. You all took the easy way out.
I don’t see how I took the easy way out at all, it took forever to get the right look for the bars in my KMC limit sig and with the style of the image worked very well. As for the other I had great plans to use the lock thing on the handle as part of an animation but only having a 200kb limit was not enough at all.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:25 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Lana
I dunno, things that manage to make me laugh usually get bonus points for that sheer fact stick out tongue
I wanted to see if my two funny ones would have won.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:26 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by DigiMark007
But I saw at least a few signatures (a couple of which from this final) that were as good as any of yours, imo.

I agree, we'll see. I still enjoy doing it.

I don't duel anymore.

I see, well, suit yourself.

Originally posted by ThePittman
I don’t see how I took the easy way out at all, it took forever to get the right look for the bars in my KMC limit sig and with the style of the image worked very well. As for the other I had great plans to use the lock thing on the handle as part of an animation but only having a 200kb limit was not enough at all.

I kind of agree, 200kb was not really enough for a decent animation with that size.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:33 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Who said you had to use the whole size? That was simply the limit stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:39 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I know, but i like to work BIG in all my art.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:49 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Congrats, btw.

wink

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:59 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Thanks big grin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:03 AM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Lana
Who said you had to use the whole size? That was simply the limit stick out tongue
I could have made it 1px by 1px, that would have been cool stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:13 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by ThePittman
I could have made it 1px by 1px, that would have been cool stick out tongue

I had an idea once of just having a series of 5x5 pixel-squares in a transparency-sig that eventually formed a completely new image. Like collage art or something. Of course, my vision far exceeds my talent (story of my freaking life...but I digress), but your comment reminded me of it.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:20 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Where I'm from there's a 4x art show smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:41 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

laughing out loud I probably won't do any more tournaments as it may no longer be fair.

Nah..

Originally posted by DigiMark007
*Waits for Lana/Lance/TOH/Sauce to come out of retirement to make things interesting*

I don't duel anymore.

Nah..

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:18 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Congrats, Alliance! You truly deserved the win. happy And I honestly don't know how it was that I got to the finals.....

Anywho's.... Sorry, Lance. I did attempt a animated signature with the cart for the second entry, but you can only resize an image so much before you end up with a mass of blurry grey blobiness. no expression

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 05:00 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Thanks big grin.

Dont let lance get to you smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 05:01 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Congrats, Alliance! You truly deserved the win. happy And I honestly don't know how it was that I got to the finals.....

Anywho's.... Sorry, Lance. I did attempt a animated signature with the cart for the second entry, but you can only resize an image so much before you end up with a mass of blurry grey blobiness. no expression

Shame on you, Rikari...

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 05:05 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I honestly don't know how it was that I got to the finals.....

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 05:06 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I misread 'blobbiness' as 'boobiness'.

ninja

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 05:45 AM