KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who could pssibly beat Spectre...

Who could pssibly beat Spectre...
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Big Sexy
LT
Thanos with the Hotu
Michael
Lucifer

Yeah... that's about right.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 03:37 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Milkie
Mxy was left powerless by because of Spectre...
i don't really read DC much yes

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 07:10 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

chuck norris big grin

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 11:23 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Living Tribunal

Lucifer

Micheal

Wanda with Chaos Wave

Classic Beyonder

TOAA/ The Presence/ Mother (from Spawn)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:54 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Who could pssibly beat Spectre...

Originally posted by Rewmac
Which character could defeat Spectre??

Don't just put a name. Put there the feats and the why...Tricks can be used and some equipment too...

DC & Marvel characters count...

Think for a moment what you're asking....how could anyone stop or even defeat the full wrath of The Presence? (i.e. The Almighty Creator of DCU)There isn't anyone except The Prescence itself can stop it. No one else. Anyone bringing LT or the Lucifer think careful what you're saying. This isn't a vs match there can be no winner agaisn't The Spectre.

No character can defeat The Spectre. You can only reason with him but not defeat him. Even those that try to calm the wrath have either died or changed forever.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 03:48 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Re: Re: Who could pssibly beat Spectre...

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Think for a moment what you're asking....how could anyone stop or even defeat the full wrath of The Presence? (i.e. The Almighty Creator of DCU)There isn't anyone except The Prescence itself can stop it. No one else. Anyone bringing LT or the Lucifer think careful what you're saying. This isn't a vs match there can be no winner agaisn't The Spectre.

No character can defeat The Spectre. You can only reason with him but not defeat him. Even those that try to calm the wrath have either died or changed forever.

Untrue....Micheal beat the sh*t outta him.

Lucifer made Spectre cry.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 03:55 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Re: Re: Who could pssibly beat Spectre...

Originally posted by Lord Urizen

Yah, like when Spectre conquered Hell in Day of Vengeance with but an afterthought?
Or when he fought the very embodiment of evil in creation itself in volume 4, and snapped its neck and dropped it to the floor?

Or do you mean, Lucifer the Lightbringer.. the VERTIGO character? As in, not DC canon?

Spectre lost to Micheal, because The Presence made it so. It made it a universal bylaw that Spectre cannot exist on the mortal plane. And thus, Micheal came and banished him away from the material world. In the name of The Word.

Wrathful is coming from the point of view, that The Presence, can make his Wrath unbeatable if he so chooses. The Presence wills, Spectre fullfills.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:02 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Who could pssibly beat Spectre...

Originally posted by Rewmac
Which character could defeat Spectre??

Don't just put a name. Put there the feats and the why...Tricks can be used and some equipment too...

DC & Marvel characters count...
If Spectre is at his full-potential, which is only limited by God himself....... Then no one under TOAA/God could possibly beat him..

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Who could pssibly beat Spectre...

Wasn't Spectre going rouge during that battle? Because he certainly wasn't being backed by the logoz/God at that time...

Thats a little bit overboard, Spectre didn't even confront Lucifer in a battleing type of sense...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 04:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Living Tribunal

Lucifer

Micheal

Wanda with Chaos Wave

Classic Beyonder

TOAA/ The Presence/ Mother (from Spawn)

The funny thing is to me its always been like this spectre>>>>>>LT

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 09:43 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Supreme being
The funny thing is to me its always been like this spectre>>>>>>LT
Nah, Spectre flucuates too much for me to believe that.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:11 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

DEFINITELY!
Living Tribunal
Man of Miracles
Lucifer
Michael
Thanos with IG not THOTU would suffice....
MAYBE...
Magically amped Captain Marvel with a bit more time...
current Spawn...J/K!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 12:21 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who could pssibly beat Spectre...

Originally posted by Juntai
Or do you mean, Lucifer the Lightbringer.. the VERTIGO character? As in, not DC canon?

Non DC Canon perhaps, but VERTIGO CANON nonetheless....

GET SOME ! GET SOMEEE!!!!

Originally posted by Juntai
Wrathful is coming from the point of view, that The Presence, can make his Wrath unbeatable if he so chooses. The Presence wills, Spectre fullfills.

That is the FIRST logical, correct, and accurate non-biblical biased answer you have ever responded to me.

I am proud of you yes

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 12:24 AM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Re: Re: Re: Re: Who could pssibly beat Spectre...

Originally posted by Galan777
Wasn't Spectre going rouge during that battle? Because he certainly wasn't being backed by the logoz/God at that time...

Thats a little bit overboard, Spectre didn't even confront Lucifer in a battleing type of sense...

Doesn't matter..point is he WAS BEATEN

Stop trying to justify what happened. He's been beaten before, he can be beaten again....

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 12:25 AM
King Kandy

THOTU's power is equal to TOAA... It would win...

I read a debate where good points were made in favor of LT beating Spectre, at http://forums.comicbookresources.co...ead.php?t=70266

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 12:33 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who could pssibly beat Spectre...

Non DC Canon perhaps, but VERTIGO CANON nonetheless....

GET SOME ! GET SOMEEE!!!!
I'm not sure Vertigo actually has a canon, seems to be just random adult themed stories.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:30 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who could pssibly beat Spectre...

Doesn't matter..point is he WAS BEATEN

Stop trying to justify what happened. He's been beaten before, he can be beaten again....
laughing out loud I'm simply justifying that you can't really call it a fight if Spectre wasn't empowered...........

Let me ask you this, if God truly wanted Michael dead for some reason, who do you think he would send to carry out that task????

Could it be his wrath? Could it be Spectre?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:11 PM
steverules
The doctor

Wolverine shifty or Aunt May

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:14 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Id say on average showings the Living Tribunal should be able to take down spectre, he can effortly put down the IG when Adam had control of it, that power there.

Classic Beyonder without a dout can take on spectre, he made LT and the rest of the marvel cosmic his ***** on pannel.

Thanos with HOTU would take down spectre, unless spectre was backed up by the presence 100% it would be a stailmate.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:55 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Priest
Classic Beyonder without a dout can take on spectre, he made LT and the rest of the marvel cosmic his ***** on pannel.
Beyonder never layed a finger on LT or any cosmic being except the celestials

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 03:07 PM