KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who could pssibly beat Spectre...

Who could pssibly beat Spectre...
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan777
And you know that there was more then 1 possible outcome of that event how? All that was shown on pannel was 1 outcome, hence LT most certainly would have know what would have happened......

And even if there was more then 1 outcome, LT is friggin omniscent. An omniscent being knows EVERYTHING that has, does, or will ever happen. LT would have known the outcome of THOTU's actions any way you look at it.

Yeah. He knows everything that could possibly happen. You're right there. Exept in almost everycase, more then one thing happens.

Someone kills someone, with the LT present. YOU, would make the case that LT kneww that would happen. I would make the case that LT knew that would happen, but also that it happened a different way, in a divergent timeline. And since he safegaurds the Multi-Verse, it's equaly real for him.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:12 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah. He knows everything that could possibly happen. You're right there. Exept in almost everycase, more then one thing happens.

Someone kills someone, with the LT present. YOU, would make the case that LT kneww that would happen. I would make the case that LT knew that would happen, but also that it happened a different way, in a divergent timeline. And since he safegaurds the Multi-Verse, it's equaly real for him.
Thats the only time you have made such a point.......

In that case I agree, except you have to think outside of the box.....

Anything that happens in comics may have started out with a number of outcomes, but when its all said and done, there is only 1 outcome to a single event everytime....

So regardless of the number of possible outcomes, LT (being omniscent) would know the true outcome that would eventually come about.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 8th, 2006 at 03:31 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Anything that happens in comics may have started out with a number of outcomes, but when its all said and done, there is only 1 outcome to a single event everytime....

So regardless of the number of possible outcomes, LT (being omniscent) would know the true outcome that would eventually come about.

Really? What If? would seem to indicate otherwise.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:55 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

There is no "True Outcome". as shown in "What If?", all outcomes have universes of their own.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:57 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Really? What If? would seem to indicate otherwise.
"What If's" aren't cannon, and really can't be provided as evidence in cannonical comics.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:24 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

There is no "True Outcome". as shown in "What If?", all outcomes have universes of their own.
Refer to above post.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:25 AM