KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » You know You're an HP Fan When....

You know You're an HP Fan When....
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Death Eater...HOT!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:32 AM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

My nickname at work was Slytherin. happy

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 02:02 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Slytherins are better looking
*Cough*Draco Malfoy*Cough*

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:20 AM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Of course I am...I mean, they are.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:39 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Yes...And they got the evil laugh...MWA HAA HA HA.....hehe

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 03:05 PM
LanceWindu

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 04:22 PM
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Yep...This is random, but I think it's funny that in HP books it says "Erm" and not "Umm", Silly English! laughing

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 04:39 PM
LanceWindu

I type both when in conversations online. Depends on how I want to accentuate my confusion.

Erm, is when I'm truly confused. "Erm...I have no idea what's going on."

Umm, is for when I am confused as to why someone doesn't understand something simple. "Umm...you DID look at the fine print didn't you?"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 05:54 PM
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

I still think it's funny...Erm HAHA

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 09:57 PM
Hermione121

When your playing chess with your best friend, and breakout into a cold sweat when your knight is about to be taken, and yell out "No, please don't hurt me!" And run out of the room screaming.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 06:11 PM
Hermione121 is currently offline Click here to Send Hermione121 a Private Message Find more posts by Hermione121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hermione121

When you continuously try and run into the barrier inbetween platforms 9 and 10, and when stopped, claim you need to get to platform 9 and 3/4

When you try and open a locked door by saying 'alohomora'

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 06:21 PM
Hermione121 is currently offline Click here to Send Hermione121 a Private Message Find more posts by Hermione121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

When the first thing you always write in a new diary is "can you tell me anything about the chamber of secrets?"

big grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 04:54 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

... when you burn to a crisp trying to use the lit fireplace as a transportation device.

... when you buy an owl, then find out it isn't so groovy with the whole "tying a message to their leg" thing. and then find out they won't deliver messages. especially in the daylight.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 10:52 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

when you're too lazy to get up and reach something in front of you so you try to accio it

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 11:30 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

When you say Expecto Patronum! to get rid of feelings of sadness. no expression

That's what I do anyway. ninja

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2011 11:44 PM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

How does that even make any sense? no expression You FEEL HAPPY to make the patronus appear... no wonder you've never conjured a patronus

Old Post Feb 28th, 2011 12:11 AM
Disturbed Angel

I...It... shut up.

You know what I meant. You feel despair, so, you get rid of the Dementoids. stick out tongue

I do.

Last edited by Disturbed Angel on Feb 28th, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2011 12:13 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

bahahahahaha

does it work?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2011 12:15 AM
Disturbed Angel

Well Either I feel more depressed because I didn't conjure a glorious Patronus....or I laugh myself sick at my silliness and feel better.

I do.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2011 12:17 AM
Tassie

Cool. Next time I'm depressed, I'll picture you trying to conjure a patronus, and then laugh myself sick at your silliness and feel better.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2011 12:21 AM