KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » You know You're an HP Fan When....

You know You're an HP Fan When....
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by x_hp_fan
I don't think I need them.... I'm a whore anyways. stick out tongue

You try to find the Chamber of Secrets

nah.

By stuffing your head inside the loo?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:48 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
nah.

By stuffing your head inside the loo?

Yah

When you try to make a blue fire. (all if blue, not just the gass part) stick out tongue

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:51 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Yah

When you try to make a blue fire. stick out tongue

And stuff that down the loono expression?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:52 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Yah

When you try to make a blue fire. (all if blue, not just the gass part) stick out tongue
Blue flames = very hot. Wont advise messing with them.

... when you start killing horses and drinking their blood thinking they are unicorns in disguise. shifty

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 09:01 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by The Phantom
Blue flames = very hot. Wont advise messing with them.

I won't advise messing with any fire at all, whether it's red, blue, black, or whiteno expression

When you start talking to badgers thinking that you are the heir of Hufflepuffno expression.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 09:09 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I won't advise messing with any fire at all, whether it's red, blue, black, or whiteno expression

When you start talking to badgers thinking that you are the heir of Hufflepuffno expression.
Badger badger badger...

... when you use the excuse "I had a memory charm placed one me" as an excuse for forgetting to do your homework.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 09:14 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

You dress up as Harryno expression (wonder why no one thought of thatstick out tongue)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 09:18 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

You dress up as Harryno expression (wonder why no one thought of thatstick out tongue)

laughing

When you ask your parents if you can have an eye just like Moody. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 05:09 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

laughing

When you ask your parents if you can have an eye just like Moody. stick out tongue

Thing is, they probably don't know who Moody isstick out tongue

When you have a Harry Potter sig

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 04:22 PM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

When you spend 2 months carving a wand just to match your Hp costume for halloween.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:04 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by emily_fletcher
When you spend 2 months carving a wand just to match your Hp costume for halloween.

Sounds like you are speaking from experiencestick out tongue

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:12 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Thing is, they probably don't know who Moody isstick out tongue

When you have a Harry Potter sig

When you're so obsesed w/ HP you get other people into it stick out tongue

Sounds like you are speaking from experiencestick out tongue

laughing

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:17 AM
Demonic Phoenix

When you're so obsesed w/ HP you get other people into it stick out tongue

laughing

JKR does that by herself just finewink

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:25 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Kay ...I got my sister to watch the movies though stick out tongue...She'd like to read the books but she has no time.

When you stand in front of a mirror for hours trying to see what you truely desire.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:28 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

You often call a teacher you don't like "Snape"

Your parents think you're nuts; this is because you often ride around your home on a broom trying to fly.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:03 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

You have an ugly scar on your 4-head. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:06 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

You have a long, heated argument with your teacher over why she can't transfigure herself into a cat.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:08 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

You hide under a cloak when you don't want anybody to see you.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:11 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

You buy a rat and try to make it transform into a human.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:12 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

You fall for your best friend's sister, or even one of your best friends.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:15 AM