KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » You know You're an HP Fan When....

You know You're an HP Fan When....
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

That was the part I was kidding about.

You know you are obsessed with Harry potter if you always argue that the fat toad is actually a piggy in disguise.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 04:28 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Oh wellstick out tongue

now now, no pointing at others, pointing is badstick out tongue

You did it to me right before I did it to Emily miffed

When you're at school and you remember something funny that happened in the book, and you burst out laughing in the middle of a silent class.

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:21 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

blink ( what are you guys talking about again?)

You're always getting weird looks from people when you ask if they have possibly seen your toad.

You talk in low hisses to snakes who lazily glance at you.

You go into the bathroom and scratch in a snake in the sink then try to make it open up.

You say at the beginning of school, "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"

And I don't care, their still " You know your crazy about Hp when.." quotes!!

Last edited by FallenxAngel on Nov 4th, 2006 at 04:55 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 04:48 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by x_hp_fan
You did it to me right before I did it to Emily miffed

When you're at school and you remember something funny that happened in the book, and you burst out laughing in the middle of a silent class.

Doesn't mean you should have copied mestick out tongue

When you train your dog to play dead, so that you can pretend you have cast an Avada Kedavra curse on it............Poor doggiesadstick out tongue

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 05:27 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

You know your a Hp fan when you talk about it all day... blink

When you go out and buy a (What type of dog is hagrid's dog again?) and add 2 more heads to it and name it Fluffy =)

Last edited by FallenxAngel on Nov 4th, 2006 at 07:51 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 07:45 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

... when you wake up in the middle of the night, covered in cold sweat, panicking, and waking up your partner to ask whether book 7 is really gonna be only 100 pages and crappy written. (My partner threatened to have me committed in a mental hospital if I ever do it again) confused

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 11:06 AM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Rave X
... when you wake up in the middle of the night, covered in cold sweat, panicking, and waking up your partner to ask whether book 7 is really gonna be only 100 pages and crappy written. (My partner threatened to have me committed in a mental hospital if I ever do it again) confused

You mean it really happenedblink?..........WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKSstick out tongue

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 09:40 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

-when you call your school name hogwarts.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 10:11 PM
Syren
dreaming

When you think of multiple reasons why you're actually the biggest HP fan and post them all on a web forum.

Or, when something similar to Rave X's experience happens to you stick out tongue

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 01:02 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Syren
When you think of multiple reasons why you're actually the biggest HP fan and post them all on a web forum.

Or, when something similar to Rave X's experience happens to you stick out tongue

*cough*Emily*cough*

Yup, which is why I said
You mean it really happenedblink?..........WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKSstick out tongue

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 02:02 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

*cough* I never said that I was * cough * the biggest *cough* Fan of HP * cough * no expression

- When you see a scary looking person and call them a dementor. Heheh. Don't ask o.O

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 02:16 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

When you spend all day on the internet in the HP forum at KMC talking about HP no expression

I'm was pretty sure she was joking but ya never know. It'd be pretty funny if that really had happened though laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 07:43 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by emily_fletcher
*cough* I never said that I was * cough * the biggest *cough* Fan of HP * cough * no expression

I think DP was referring to your copy/paste job from another forum smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 12:38 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

-You are known at school as "that freak who's in love with Harry Potter"
-You challenge people to quizes to see who knows the most and HP (we do this in art, between my freakishly lovely friend and this other guy)
-Everyone seems to come to you to ask for information about the next book/film
-You get expelled from your current school just so you can go to boarding school
-You ask everyone you meet whether they have read the books or seen the films
-If the person answers no to the question above, you fall off your chair. If they say yes, you have a very long, discriptive one-way conversation with them.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 04:43 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by emily_fletcher

Originally posted by Syren
I think DP was referring to your copy/paste job from another forum smile

Bingosmile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 05:11 PM
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Diamonds
-You challenge people to quizes to see who knows the most and HP (we do this in art, between my freakishly lovely friend and this other guy)
-You get expelled from your current school just so you can go to boarding school
-If the person answers no to the question above, you fall off your chair. If they say yes, you have a very long, discriptive one-way conversation with them.

- Not quite. I'm not at school embarrasment

- Yes!

- Yes!

- I never thought of that

- Yes!

- If they say no, I refuse to acknowledge their existence big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 07:01 PM
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

Wow... This describes my life. 'Cept in my school people (idiots with a lot of time on their hands) follow me around speaking in horrid British accents screaming "Harry" and whatnot. I'm officially known as Hermonie.

....You know you're a Harry Potter fan when you win a essay-writing contest on why you love Harry Potter so much and get to go to London free. This happened to me once 'cept I didn't win.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 09:16 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Yeah, most of the stuff I've put in this thread is from real life erm Weird friends, idiotic and ignorant classmates, you know...

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 09:42 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Yeah, most of the stuff I've put in this thread is from real life erm Weird friends, idiotic and ignorant classmates, you know...

No I don't know

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 10:43 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Nobody really knows that I'm into HP, it's my dirty little secret. Everybody knew I was into them in elementary school, but since then it hasn't really been a big thing to me. erm

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:12 PM