KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » You know You're an HP Fan When....

You know You're an HP Fan When....
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

haha your sig is all pixled again!

You know you've read to much HP when you [I] know [/] you've read to much of it.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 12:15 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Running Mascara
Nobody really knows that I'm into HP, it's my dirty little secret. Everybody knew I was into them in elementary school, but since then it hasn't really been a big thing to me. erm

Yuck, what the hell happened to your otherwise nice sig?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 12:17 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You mean it really happenedblink?..........WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKSstick out tongue

yes, it actually happened to me embarrasment

I always have weird dreams about all sorts of stuff

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:27 AM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Rave X
yes, it actually happened to me embarrasment

I always have weird dreams about all sorts of stuff

Cheer up

I guess you are a true fan then........I'd say you are worthy to take Draco home with youshiftystick out tongue

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 04:49 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xandico

hehe, i am the friend that Diamonds was talking about, the one who goes "Hey thats just what happened in Harry Potter when..." all the time. Also, I remember the whole thing with saying that Moaning Myrtle haunted the school tolilets AND I remember listening to the walls for the Basalisk!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:11 PM
Xandico is currently offline Click here to Send Xandico a Private Message Find more posts by Xandico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by Xandico
hehe, i am the friend that Diamonds was talking about, the one who goes "Hey thats just what happened in Harry Potter when..." all the time. Also, I remember the whole thing with saying that Moaning Myrtle haunted the school tolilets AND I remember listening to the walls for the Basalisk!
stick out tongue Remember the Xmas cards?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 06:37 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

-You know your a Hp fan when you kiss a boy.
-You know your a Hp fan when you are in a hospital .
-You know your a Hp fan when you stand up for a friend.
-You know your a Hp fan when you think you saw a ghost.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 07:03 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Interesting...

-You know you're a hp fan when you tap on walls and see if they will "open."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:58 PM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
Interesting...

-You know you're a hp fan when you tap on walls and see if they will "open."

kool.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 05:27 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

hmm......
> You know your a Hp fan when you are a know-it-all.
>You know your a Hp fan if you have 7 bro and sis.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 05:30 PM
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Cheer up

I guess you are a true fan then........I'd say you are worthy to take Draco home with youshiftystick out tongue

WOOT! Tnx ! big grin

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 12:58 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

haha your sig is all pixled again!

You know you've read to much HP when you know [/] you've read to much of it.
[i]Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Yuck, what the hell happened to your otherwise nice sig?

Does it still look all messed up or is it fixed??

And I rly dunt care if it is, if yall don't like it don't look at it no expression Yall make it seem like it's a big deal, like as if it is yall's sig. I'm not picky about things like this, and I get really annoyed when other people say it's bothing them, like as if it is theirs, like as if I need to do some thing about it or it'll be the end of the world, it's just a picture. So please lay off?! erm

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Last edited by Running Mascara on Nov 13th, 2006 at 07:44 AM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 07:42 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

tsktsk, stay on topic.

-You know your a hp fan when you keep your parents old smelly boot and say its a port key.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 08:03 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

tsktsk, stay on topic.

-You know your a hp fan when you keep your parents old smelly boot and say its a port key.

At least you shut up about it. stick out tongue

When you have a mean school janitor that reminds you of filch everytime you see him/her.

(My old school janitor didn't like me but that was because I went out w/ her nephew embarrasment)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 08:18 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

-you know your an Hp fan if you are brave.
-you know your an Hp fan if you are clever.
-you know your an Hp fan if you are mean.
-you know your an Hp fan if you are kind.
-you know your an Hp fan if you are if you live under the stairs(my friend once got grounded and had to make yourself at home under the stairsfor 2 months.lol.)

When you have a mean school janitor that reminds you of filch everytime you see him/her.

(My old school janitor didn't like me but that was because I went out w/ her nephew embarrasment)

hehe

Love me or Hate me..

..its still an Obsession!!
Thanks Melane for the siggle!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 11:28 PM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

-You you know h/p fan when you try and make a pollyjuice potion.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:53 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Rave X
WOOT! Tnx ! big grin

No prob, I'd send Crabbe and Goyle too, but I think Running Mascara wants them

Only you are capable of such a foul act of dating

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 04:37 PM
div

You know your a h/p fan when your in a h/p forum trying to think of something that makes you a h/p fan

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 07:43 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

No prob, I'd send Crabbe and Goyle too, but I think Running Mascara wants them

Only you are capable of such a foul act of dating

No, I don't want them, they're ugly and stupid. Draco and Lucius are seccsi

How was that bad??confused

When you sneak a flashlight to bed so that you're parents won't know your up at night reading HP when you should be sleeping.

Last edited by Running Mascara on Nov 17th, 2006 at 01:53 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 01:50 AM
Demonic Phoenix

No, I don't want them, they're ugly and stupid. Draco and Lucius are seccsi

How was that bad??confused

When you sneak a flashlight to bed so that you're parents won't know your up at night reading HP when you should be sleeping.

Lucius is Narcissa'sstick out tongue Draco is..........Rave X's, sorrystick out tongue.

Dimwit

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 02:14 AM