KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » You know You're an HP Fan When....

You know You're an HP Fan When....
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Running Mascara
I haven't no expression

You're doing it right now.

When you fix the letters in your name to make it say something else.. isn't it called anagram or something like that confused I can't remember what it's called embarrasment

Yes you have, you always talk about sleeping with Dracostick out tonguesmokin'

Nahh, that would be you that's doing it

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:01 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

STAY iN TOPiC.j/k.or maybe not

Love me or Hate me..

..its still an Obsession!!
Thanks Melane for the siggle!!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:05 AM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Yes you have, you always talk about sleeping with Dracostick out tonguesmokin'

Nahh, that would be you that's doing it

I'm talking about reality, and in reality, I've only had sex w/ 2 people. no expression

You're lying to yourself again

When you try to find the entrance to the Slytherin common room. no expression

Originally posted by Sunlight_shines
STAY iN TOPiC.j/k.or maybe not

I do stay on topic. Look at the last line in all of my posts in here. no expression

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 09:10 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xandico

When you brake some priceless possesion of your parents and instead of trying to replace it or fix it properly you yell "REPARO!" at it for several hours.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 11:31 AM
Xandico is currently offline Click here to Send Xandico a Private Message Find more posts by Xandico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I'm talking about reality, and in reality, I've only had sex w/ 2 people. no expression

I do stay on topic. Look at the last line in all of my posts in here. no expression

Still beats most of us though

Nah, I don't have as low self-esteem like you do, hence I don't lie to myself, like you do

And it's in the toiletno expression, oh wait, that's the Chamber of Secretsno expression

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 03:59 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

k.

-you know your an Hp fan when you are hungry.
-you know your an Hp fan when you usually have a feast.
-you know your an Hp fan when you act like a Ron,Harry or Hermione.

Love me or Hate me..

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:19 PM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xandico

When doing self portraits in art everyone is wondering why you keep staring into your mirror then spinning around to see if anyone is trying to kill you (because you are convinced your mirror is a foe-glass) when you see the whites of someones eyes in it.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 09:34 PM
Xandico is currently offline Click here to Send Xandico a Private Message Find more posts by Xandico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Still beats most of us though

Nah, I don't have as low self-esteem like you do, hence I don't lie to myself, like you do

And it's in the toiletno expression, oh wait, that's the Chamber of Secretsno expression

Not really erm

I have a low self-esteem, that means I tell the truth to myself and talk crap to myself for everything I do wrong, I don't lie to myself.

thumb down no expression

When your computer is filled w/ pics and things about Harry Potter.
When you have a race with your friends to see who finishes reading all the books first.
When you draw a lightning bolt on your forehead and run around trying to fly on a broomstick. no expression

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 12:20 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Not really erm

I have a low self-esteem, that means I tell the truth to myself and talk crap to myself for everything I do wrong, I don't lie to myself.

thumb down no expression

When your computer is filled w/ pics and things about Harry Potter.
When you have a race with your friends to see who finishes reading all the books first.
When you draw a lightning bolt on your forehead and run around trying to fly on a broomstick. no expression

Yeah, and that makes a person feel pessimistic, like there's no hope, and never believe in themselves, that they can do anything well and good.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 12:43 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

hehe

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 12:58 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Yeah, and that makes a person feel pessimistic, like there's no hope, and never believe in themselves, that they can do anything well and good.

Nope no expression

I dunt lie to myself though. no expression

thumb down no expression

when you look up videos on the internet that are about HP

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 01:11 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Nope no expression

I dunt lie to myself though. no expression

thumb down no expression

when you look up videos on the internet that are about HP

Yupno expression

So what? You think I care if you tell the truth to yourself or notno expression?

When you draw pictures of HP characters and pretend to kiss themno expression

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 01:17 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Yupno expression

So what? You think I care if you tell the truth to yourself or notno expression?

When you draw pictures of HP characters and pretend to kiss themno expression

You have it all wrong.

You said I did, so if you didn't care then why would you say it?? no expression

thumb down no expression

When you argue w/ people about who is cuter in the books. no expression

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 08:50 AM
Demonic Phoenix

You have it all wrong.

You said I did, so if you didn't care then why would you say it?? no expression

thumb down no expression

When you argue w/ people about who is cuter in the books. no expression

That would be you that has it all wrong my dear

I said it to prove you wrongno expression, not because I care, I don'tno expression

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 04:05 PM
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
hehe

Love me or Hate me..

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 05:16 PM
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

when you read a lot of books.
when you are in a hurry or nnot.
when you go to london and try to find the underground stores.

Love me or Hate me..

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 05:22 PM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

when you think your science teacher looks like Snape

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 01:08 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

when you know someone whose really really mean.

Love me or Hate me..

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 01:14 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

When you say nehee looks like dumbledore

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 01:53 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
nehee looks like dumbledore

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 01:59 AM