KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Alien Conspiracies

Alien Conspiracies
Started by: natigirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
natigirl

Alien Conspiracies

I was googling to check on the weather forecasts in my area. Upon my search, I found Mercury Theory, which seemed random to me at the time. But after exploring the site, I was surprised as to how much flash and site action was happening, when I passed the first page of the site.
When I looked into the digital archive page, it made sense as to why this site would be searched in weather stuff. I laughed when I saw the temperature of Earth (at current date & time) compared to Mercury’s temperature (at their date & time). What a Mercury conspiracy.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 08:55 PM
natigirl is currently offline Click here to Send natigirl a Private Message Find more posts by natigirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Re: Alien Conspiracies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by natigirl
I was googling to check on the weather forecasts in my area. Upon my search, I found Mercury Theory, which seemed random to me at the time. But after exploring the site, I was surprised as to how much flash and site action was happening, when I passed the first page of the site.
When I looked into the digital archive page, it made sense as to why this site would be searched in weather stuff. I laughed when I saw the temperature of Earth (at current date & time) compared to Mercury’s temperature (at their date & time). What a Mercury conspiracy.

For the love of god post the mercury theory, I've been looking for that theory forever.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 09:25 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

*Amitys attention has been alerted*. What's the Mercury theory?

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 12:52 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote