KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Elder Scrolls 5: doomsfall

The Elder Scrolls 5: doomsfall
Started by: vraya the great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

"Shika! Fight me you are my Prey!"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 11:37 PM
Static_Pulse is currently offline Click here to Send Static_Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Static_Pulse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((lolololoololollolololoolol started in 2006 and only has 2 pages?! lolololololollololololololol lmao))

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 02:33 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dbzdidntdie

Name: sheron
Home countrySkyrim,
class: mage (new to)
race: high elf,
appearence: a young boy with dark brown saggy hair is tall and skinny
bio. his dad was the owner of a small inn but one night on a full moon bandits raided it and killed them all. He was in the shed and hid untill they left . mortified by the sight of his dead parents he cried for 3 days untill the leader of a nearby mage guild hall came across and offered him a home. he taught him in the art of magic and he caught on quickly

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 02:38 AM
dbzdidntdie is currently offline Click here to Send dbzdidntdie a Private Message Find more posts by dbzdidntdie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

"Sheron! I call upon you. Will you join me in my fight I will grant you great power"

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 05:40 AM
Static_Pulse is currently offline Click here to Send Static_Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Static_Pulse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

I will take you under my wing will you be my apprentise. Those mages can only teach you so much, I can see true potencial in you will you join

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 05:43 AM
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

with me you can get revenge on the death of your parents. Being one of the Ideal Masters of the Dead I 'could' let you meet them again one more time. Do you submit

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 05:45 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((double poster alert. this rp is dead and you guys are just keeping it from resting in peace. also, the rp hasnt even started. also, an rp is only fun if more than 2 people are in it. also your characters aent even interacting. its not a book, its a game. friggin double posters. go do it in the fiction forum.))

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 01:00 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

(ohhh man. Why can't this poor bad idea just RIP? embarrasment )

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 02:48 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bonjamin

NAME: Ulmar Lowell

HOME: Morrowind

RACE: Imperial

APPERANCE: Built strong and tall( 6'5) with blue eyes and brown hair.

BIO: His parents were both imperial guards in morrowind, so he is very trained with a sword, he discovered lycanthropy at a young age(16) Happy Dance when food was getting harder to find he moved to cyrodill and has lived there ever since. wink

Last edited by Bonjamin on Sep 17th, 2008 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 05:05 PM
Bonjamin is currently offline Click here to Send Bonjamin a Private Message Find more posts by Bonjamin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silentvigilance

character bio

Name: Anung Un Rama
Birthplace: Cyrodill
Race: Night Elf
Class: Deathbringer
Description: Tall, muscular, and well fitted in my custom made black dragon armor.
Bio: After the assassination of my parents in Kvatch I left for Cheydinhal where a guard attacked me and i drove my fist down his throat. I was visited by Sithis himself in my sleep and found the Cheydinhal Sanctuary's password. When I arrived Lucien Lachance was the speaker for the Sanctuary. He did not recieve news of my acceptance but I new the password to the door. i was invited with open arms. After I advanced through the ranks, I left and became an assassin for the Mythic Dawn. I killed the Emporer Uriel Septim and my soul went to the body of Modryn Oreyn. I now live to destroy the Blades and all that they stand for.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 05:48 AM
silentvigilance is currently offline Click here to Send silentvigilance a Private Message Find more posts by silentvigilance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Garcardo

Thief Ruby

Name Thief Ruby
Birth Sign: The Thief
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Cat Swift
Major Classes: Acrobatics, Athletics, Blade, Security, Sneak, illusion, Light Armor.
Hair: Wind Blown bright Red.
Eyes: Ruby Red
Home: Imperial City water Front District.
Birthplace: Unknown
Backround: He was found in the imperial prison at a yound age. No one knew where the child came from. His founder was a memeber of the Dark Brotherhood. He would grow up learning the ways of the assassin, and would become a very influencial memeber of the Brotherhood. His actual looks remain a mystery as he is always casting Shadow Form upon himself to make himself invisable. For some reason he has an undying need for rubys.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 01:50 PM
Garcardo is currently offline Click here to Send Garcardo a Private Message Find more posts by Garcardo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewan132

Name: Sara Maj'c Suranta

Home country: Born in high rock but had to leave to Wrothgarian mountains.

class: Assassin

race: Argonian

appearence: Sara Maj’c Suranta is a Tall Argonian at 6ft 5 inches. He is well built. He has blue skin, no-boady knows why this is.

bio. As a child he was born in high rock with the Orcs. Hes perants had fled there after they were accused of murder in the Argonion home lands. Durning his childhood his family was never truly accepted. The Orc’s had tried to kill his parents but they proved to skilled with their blades, the Orcs developed a respect for the parents but they never truly liked or trusted them. When Sara Maj'c Suranta turned nine his parents where killed during a storm. With the parents dead the Orc’s attacked the boy, and he was forced to flee to the Wrothgarian mountains, here he spent the rest of his youth. Until at the age of 15 another blue Argoinian came into the mountains and found the boy. He explained the history of the blue Argoinians, of how they are descended from the legendary assassin known only as Ice touch the first blue Argoinian, a feared and ruthless assassin, she was said to be able to kill a target with the nail off her right index finger. For the next year the two trained together until the student surpassed the teacher, and as the blue Argoinan tradition is the student assassinate his teacher in the dead of night before setting out to sell his services to the highest bidder.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 01:55 AM
ewan132 is currently offline Click here to Send ewan132 a Private Message Find more posts by ewan132 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paladan456

name: bavalorn

homeprovence: summerset isles

race: khajiit

class: paladin

apperance:a reguler khajiit wearing a black hood and steal armor uses a longsword and a bow

bio: has been on the run because of an "accadent" that he refuses to talk about. he is now trying to repent but will break the law when needed.

Last edited by paladan456 on Mar 25th, 2009 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 09:05 PM
paladan456 is currently offline Click here to Send paladan456 a Private Message Find more posts by paladan456 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

LET IT DIE ALREADY!! HASNT IT SUFFERED ENOUGH!?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 09:34 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Apparently not...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 12:25 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

wow, so you finally say that, a month after my post?

Delayed Reaction: A saying when someone responds to something done or said by another person with too much time inbetween actions.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:41 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Exactly. smile

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:47 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tricksie139

ok, this is a really stupid question, but are you talking about elder scrolls 5?? i neeeed that game. did it come out? and if so where can i find it??

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 01:43 AM
tricksie139 is currently offline Click here to Send tricksie139 a Private Message Find more posts by tricksie139 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread is dead...
Nobody's gonna answer...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 19th, 2010 01:52 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote