KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Phoenix vs Galactus

Dark Phoenix vs Galactus
Started by: Benny G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Am I the only one who sees that GS did, in fact, post the scan of Galactus saying he was hungry? confused

EDIT: Nevermind.

Thank you.

Mr Masters cant hang with me in debate so he makes me out to be a liar and attacks my credibility. smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:30 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by By Crom!
And you are reporting GS? I would agree they need to settle this though.

Yes. Starting an insult war isn't needed.

They need to settle it, and neither is taking the first move.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:31 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Thank you.

Mr Masters cant hang with me in debate so he makes me out to be a liar and attacks my credibility. smile

*sigh*

Maybe if you would man up and settle it?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:31 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
*sigh*

Maybe if you would man up and settle it?

Im all for it. Its him who's running scared. smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:32 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Unless you're a wolf, I see none.

Agreed, to many little gangs of children on this forum imo.

I left on my own terms, as I always should have smile rock
If I ever want to return I will, keep the faith my friends, sometimes i'll look in.

herd behavior is a comical thing.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:35 AM
Whirly is currently offline Click here to Send Whirly a Private Message Find more posts by Whirly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im all for it. Its him who's running scared. smile

No, I think you're both scared, because neither has started the thread, neither has found unbiased judges, etc.

Why don't we do this:

After Batdude's tournament, we'll get five people to judge a debate between the two of you. Five judges that will be picked by Digimark, so they're unbiased and have plenty of comic knowledge.

Until that point, keep the flaming to a minimum, because neither of you is on the side of the Angels on this one.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:35 AM
Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I think you're both scared, because neither has started the thread, neither has found unbiased judges, etc.

Why don't we do this:

After Batdude's tournament, we'll get five people to judge a debate between the two of you. Five judges that will be picked by Digimark, so they're unbiased and have plenty of comic knowledge.

Until that point, keep the flaming to a minimum, because neither of you is on the side of the Angels on this one.

ironic but actually true MHoward.

smile

If I ever want to return I will, keep the faith my friends, sometimes i'll look in.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:36 AM
Whirly is currently offline Click here to Send Whirly a Private Message Find more posts by Whirly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

ironic but actually true MHoward.

smile

*bows*

I do my best. If you would like, GS, I'll talk to Digimark about it. Then after the tourney is over, the whole thing can be settled. I'll ask Mr. M over pm.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:38 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

*bows*

I do my best. If you would like, GS, I'll talk to Digimark about it. Then after the tourney is over, the whole thing can be settled. I'll ask Mr. M over pm.
I think the thread was already made somewhere on here though...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:39 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Why don't we do this:

Ive helped start two threads on the matter actually.

I also asked people to PM me AND Mr Masters about being judges for the match and i said that me AND Mr Masters would have to come to an agreement on who those judges would be.

Mr Masters was absent for days when i first challenged him. Then he came on and said he'd accept the challenge. I PMed him saying lets agree on the judges, he said he was really busy and doesnt have alot of time for the forums right now.

Something his daily posting of essays ever since somewhat contradicts.

Now hes saying he doesnt need to be face me on a challenge thread. shifty

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:41 AM
Supreme being
Astet controller

I also asked people to PM me AND Mr Masters about being judges for the match and i said that me AND Mr Masters would have to come to an agreement on who those judges would be.

Mr Masters was absent for days when i first challenged him. Then he came on and said he'd accept the challenge. I PMed him saying lets agree on the judges, he said he was really busy and doesnt have alot of time for the forums right now.

laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:42 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Whats the topic for this challenge thread?, I assume justifying phoenix's credibility on your behalf and Mr M debunking it, sounds like a lost cause to me.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:44 AM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Didnt you come on here and tell me to stop bitching and stop acting like a tool?

You just swallowed what he said without actually looking for yourself and then you found out he was lying.

If anything id say you should be apologizing smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:44 AM
Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didnt you come on here and tell me to stop bitching and stop acting like a tool?

You just swallowed what he said without actually looking for yourself and then you found it he was lying.

If anything id say you should be apologizing smile

I agree!

Originally posted by Maestro
Whats the topic for this challenge thread?, I assume justifying phoenix's credibility on your behalf and Mr M debunking it, sounds like a lost cause to me.

Shssh shifty

By Crom!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:46 AM
Maestro

I agree!

Shssh shifty

By Crom!

Zomgz.....Shifty eyes, so much cooler than these war of words stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:48 AM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

and everyone else says that they don't give a crap about your stories, or Whirly-esque callouts and such.

and I've got nothing to apologize for, considering you're the one who made the assumption that I agree with him on everything.

Well, maybe the mother comment, but the dickrider comment wasn't necissary either.

Like I mentioned before, a third party needs to start it, a third party needs to pick the judges.

That way you're both given time to prepare your arguments, etc.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:48 AM
guy222
With my gal

I agree with u on no insults

People try that **** with me. It doesn't bother me

Its about respect. Its a comic book. All of us have opinions

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:49 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Maestro
Zomgz.....Shifty eyes, so much cooler than these war of words stick out tongue

Agreed laughing smilies say so much!

By Crom!

smile

rock

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:50 AM
Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

, or Whirly-esque callouts and such.

shifty ??????????????? Who is this person? On every forum he is mentioned!!

By Crom!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:51 AM
Maestro

Agreed laughing smilies say so much!

By Crom!

smile

rock

Indoobidily

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 12:52 AM