KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Most Powerful Non-Cannon Character?

The Most Powerful Non-Cannon Character?
Started by: Galan777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Amalgam Bro, the two brothers are also powerfull for non-cannon chars as well..

And deff. Zombies if they can eat G then they could eat everyone...

My Artwork

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 12:16 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Amalgam Brothers.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:11 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

This is what Andy Schmidt had to say about Marvel: The End

"Someone else answered this later, but just so you get it from me as well: MARVEL UNIVERSE: THE END is an out of continuity story, however, Thanos does refer to some "event" that seemingly bore a similar resemblence to the THE END story that occured some time in between INFINITY ABYSS and THANOS #1."

http://forums.comicbookresources.co...mp;postcount=80

Also in Akhenaten's profile in OHOTMU A-Z #1 in 2006 it says that he is from the Earth-4321 reality.
http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?...khenatenxl9.jpg

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:02 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Pre-retcon Amalgam Brothers, easiley ... Basicly the Supreme beings of DC and Marvel.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:08 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

When were the Brothers rectoned anyway?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:21 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Were the Amalgam brothers the two "Gods" fighting in the DC vs Marvel books? I always presumed that it was The Presence and TOAA. Also, I'd say the strongest was the being that they made when they fused together.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:23 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
When were the Brothers rectoned anyway?

When DC and Marvel stoped liking the idea of having God's so concrete looking.
Living Tribunal crushed them in while they were fighting in his pam.

But before the retcon their fight cuased a frequently destruction and reacreation of both DCU and MU.
The Living Tribunal and Spectre tried to stop them but they were beneth their notice, and blown away to oblivion, but when ther retcon took place they both (LT, S) come back and placed the Brothers in a other universe.

Bio

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers.htm

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:28 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Were the Amalgam brothers the two "Gods" fighting in the DC vs Marvel books? I always presumed that it was The Presence and TOAA. Also, I'd say the strongest was the being that they made when they fused together.

That was TOAA and DC's God, not the Presence ... Lucifer allready stated that there were forces above the Presence.
Often refered to as unknowforces.

But both are the Supreme beings of each respcive universe.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:30 AM