KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » -A-P-R-D- The Academy of Psionic Research & Development ~Information & Sign-up Thread

-A-P-R-D- The Academy of Psionic Research & Development ~Information & Sign-up Thread
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Oh, right. No worries, be as high as you like.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:04 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

XD *swings* WEEEEE!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 12:08 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

"Com'here-you..." Aliies chases DW as she swings from rafter to rafter, "I got a nice new white coat for ya!" XD

Ok, I'm starting to write the openning storyline to this, I'll start it once I'm done, shouldn't take too long smile
Thanks all for being patient!

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 09:34 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Ok, I'm starting!!! big grin

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:42 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Name: Lexington (Lex) Warfield
Classification: Deep Thinker
Appearance:
Bio: Lex parents died in the war and he was bought up with his ant.Life was not great for the child he was brutally beaten on a regular basis.He was beaten so bad that he has lost his vision in both of his eyes.He tried not to make this a handicap he has trained his ears and uses hollow shoes to see.he has only one person he truly trusts and that is his brother.Lex is outgoing and always Tris to look at the bright side of things but is also shy and careful around new people.

Name: Brandon Warfield
Classification: Super-Soldier
Appearance:
Bio: Brandon is the older brother of Lex and is like a body graud.He is still angry with himself about not being there for his brother when he needed him most.his parents being dead and His brother being blind is taking its toll on him mentally he often finds himself thinking about killing people once even himself.Brandon Tris not to let Lex know how he really feels so he keeps it to himself but on more then one occasion he has beaten up people for know reason.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:36 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Ok, This was meant to have only one character per player... It affects the way the game goes if you have two... sorry... sad

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:39 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

ok i will drop Brandon and keep Lex

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:40 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Thanks, just pick a room in the Dorm and get playing, sorry to make you lose a character sad

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:42 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

i am ok with it it is your rp i just playing in it

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:43 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

sorry to double post but i would like to make Lex a Telekinetic if you don't mind

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:45 PM
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

Name: Katherine
Classification: Telepathic
Appearance: Short brown hair and matching eyes (hazel), Average Height (5'1-5'2), slender, confident. (Think a young rebecca chambers possibly)
Bio: For as long as she could remember, she has lived in what was once called Europe until she was forced to escape. Not a big fan of war, but learned enough from living through some of it to know how to survive alone. Has somewhat chronological headaches.

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 05:43 AM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

that will be the last Telekinetic... smile I made mention that they are rare so now we have a few... stick out tongue

Good to have you with us Yoshiaki!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:02 AM
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

Good to be here, telepath ftw, i see like none...

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:27 AM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

I see like one... You stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:29 AM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aliies
"Com'here-you..." Aliies chases DW as she swings from rafter to rafter, "I got a nice new white coat for ya!" XD

Ok, I'm starting to write the openning storyline to this, I'll start it once I'm done, shouldn't take too long smile
Thanks all for being patient!

*Morphs into her draconic form and sticks her now forked tounge out at Aliies as she flies up into the high rafter* Nerr nerr Xp

Smart ass

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 07:52 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

you see, as long as i get to learn how to alter someones sight im happy :P you cant see me! or you see me as something else !

... i know what your thinking ~!

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 08:09 AM
Aliies

What i'm thinking is none of your business... What am I thinking? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 08:45 AM
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

you are thinking that i dont know what you are thinking.

and now you are supprised i found out.

now your scared that i got it right twice in a row.

now you are thinking about reposting a "wow, how did you know"

=)

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 08:51 AM
Aliies

Actually, My mental barrier worked perfectly, I'm thinking what Eric should Teach at Xavier's School stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 08:52 AM
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

down with eric! there is no such thing as turning good.. only turning evil!

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 08:55 AM