KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » -A-P-R-D- The Academy of Psionic Research & Development ~Information & Sign-up Thread

-A-P-R-D- The Academy of Psionic Research & Development ~Information & Sign-up Thread
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

I know, that's why I like Black&White 2 big grin

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 08:56 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

lol... now i really gotta sleep... ill start tomorrow if thats fine...

*hums* music.. gooooood.....

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 08:57 AM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

There is no true evil only man's interpretation of said forces Xp...*gah* Im going all philosophical *bangs head on brick wall*

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 09:01 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

*Here let me help you*, Grabs DW's hair and meets the wall with her forehead...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 09:03 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

*stops her head with a slight twist of Aliies wrist, breaking his grip on her hair* Dont...touch...the hair...the hair cost monah!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 09:06 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

Where and how shall I start?

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:54 AM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Well, now we're at the beginning of a new day, join your allocated group, you being a Telepathic, go with Master Mc'Intyre!

Trickster, now would be a good time to join... stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 04:08 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

How did you know I was still reading this, eh?

Yeah, I'll make a character - I'll be a telepath, probably.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 07:39 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Name: Eduard Silverman
Sex: Male
Classification: Telepath
Student Number: TP06471
Biography:
Silverman was born in an unknown location to Ricard and Anabelle Silverman. The child was discovered aged 12 when the caravan carrying the Silverman family was halted for routine inspection by a roving patrol detachment. Both parents were identified as having considerable mental powers by the telepath advising the squad leader and were targeted for summary deletion.
Following protocol, the telepath ordered the requisition of the children, including Silverman’s brother and sister (Andre, 9 at the time, and Kathrine, 8), from the caravan, who were each tested at the Portman facility for any mental skill. Six of the thirteen children (including all of the Silverman siblings) were found to hold ability of some kind, as were another two adults (also deleted).
Transfer of the children was subject to an unfortunate mistake, and all were sent to the same holding centre. However, following an unfortunate incident in which the three Silverman’s were suspected to hold a key role and involving all of the children from the caravan, this was rectified, leading to the separation of the siblings and in general a separation of the children from the caravan. The full potential in all three is yet to develop, and the prospects for the advancement of TP06471 are still uncertain.

----

I was tempted to make a Deep Thinker, but this way seems more fun (and I can't see how you'd RP a Deep Thinker)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 10:13 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

(I honestly just knew you were reading it... sad didn't know how though... *GASP* )
Nice, A great character as usual, you put more thought into your character than I did mine stick out tongue
Very-well written too!

Welcome aboard =3

Last edited by Aliies on Nov 14th, 2006 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 09:58 PM
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

I just wanted to note here that my character does hold a brittish accent... fluff flavor, that is all.

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:58 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aliies
(I honestly just knew you were reading it... sad didn't know how though... *GASP* )
Nice, A great character as usual, you put more thought into your character than I did mine stick out tongue
Very-well written too!

Welcome aboard =3

Don't let us down Aliies - you better keep updating.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 10:24 PM
Aliies

Sorry people, I had posted before to keep it going until I could next...
As I told trickster, there is so much to be done in my life...
I'll make an attempt tonight after work, unless I get time to do it today!
Don't give up on me yet big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 11:28 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

need help recap plz i know it only like 4 pages but i am lost

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 11:36 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

We've separated each group into the three classifications, it seems that deep thinker wasn't all that popular so they go with Master Joch:

Joch's group is preparing themselves to resist a mental Gias or mind control, Trickter's character is going first so we're waiting on him.

Master Ash's group is going through a rigourous set of obstacles and now have to do it four times as they're taking too long in the Master's eyes.

Cormack's group of Telekinetics are practicing basic levetaion from thing as small as household items through to seven-ton steel construction girders...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 12:11 AM
The Infekted

Name:Basil Foster
classification:telekinetic
appearance:Long puffy hair,black jeans,black and white striped hoody,black jordans.

Biography:Basil lives in new york.He went to one of the best high schools there.Later on basil was picked on by jocks and it bothered him.One day he was being picked on by one of them and by accident he killed him.Everytime he goes to bed he has a dream about that particular day.He ran away from home to escape his memory.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:25 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

By the way, telekinetics are declared rare and we have enough, since you chose to go outside, Why not chose an SS or even go Telepathic...

But you're not there to stand back and comment, the point of this RPG is to play the role of one of the kids and learn to develop your powers which will then result in the outcome that I have planned for this Game.
I'm sorry if it sounds as if I'm flaming you but the only older people characters are the three masters and the Telekinetic apprentice Michelle, All played by me.

When you join the game properly, you'll need to take part in the current activities.
thanks, smile
-Aliies

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 10:50 PM