KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/7 "RAGE"

Season 6 episode 6/7 "RAGE"
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 6 episode 6/7 "RAGE"

THE GREEN ARROW INJECTS HIMSELF WITH A SUPER-DRUG TO BECOME INVINCIBLE -- Clark (Tom Welling) discovers the Green Arrow (Justin Hartley) was shot while trying to save a couple from a carjacking, but Oliver denies he was injured. However, when Oliver starts displaying erratic behavior, Clark and Chloe (Allison Mack) investigate and discover he is taking a super-drug that causes his body to heal itself but has severe side effects. Meanwhile, Lana (Kristin Kreuk) makes a shocking discovery that will impact her relationship with Lex

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 03:24 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

This sounds like a good episode to me. For one, it has Green Arrow, and I love the chemistry between Hartley and Welling. Kind of like a struggle for dominance. Also, it kind of has the social consciousness that the Grell-era Green Arrow comics had to it. It may be a nod to the Green Lantern/Green Arrow series, when Roy Harper (Speedy, GA's sidekick) is found to be addicted to the horse.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 04:53 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hopefully lex and lana break it off and lana trys to go back to clark and clark is like psshhh i dont think so you Bi polar ho!

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 06:53 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dessel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hopefully Lana will just die, I mean enough is enough, just die already.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 08:34 PM
Dessel is currently offline Click here to Send Dessel a Private Message Find more posts by Dessel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hmm Lana never dies soooooooo that ain't happening...

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 09:01 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I'm really getting sick and tired of Lana. All she is used for now is complaining and giving Lex someone to talk to. Its annoying as hell. Now she's gonna have a kid and complain for a few episodes about that. She'll whine and cry and lash out at people for nothing more than a mood swing and waste our time. I wish she'd just leave the show already and give more screen time to...oh...I don't know...CLARK?! THE MAIN CHARACTER?! If I were in his shoes, I'd be going after Lois a long time ago or at least being with Chloe, rather than pining over an idiot. Kreuk's hot, but damn those writers need to make her character worth making an appearance for. Maybe she's the threat to the Justice League haha. That or "oh no, another scene where Martha gets that incredibly ugly pout on her face!"

Nice episode...but there have been better ones.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:34 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I thought the episode was good, but I hope this season starts to pick up some steam.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:05 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Was the dude in next weeks preview Martain Manhunter?

I dont mean Batista.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:08 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
I'm really getting sick and tired of Lana. All she is used for now is complaining and giving Lex someone to talk to. Its annoying as hell. Now she's gonna have a kid and complain for a few episodes about that. She'll whine and cry and lash out at people for nothing more than a mood swing and waste our time. I wish she'd just leave the show already and give more screen time to...oh...I don't know...CLARK?! THE MAIN CHARACTER?! If I were in his shoes, I'd be going after Lois a long time ago or at least being with Chloe, rather than pining over an idiot. Kreuk's hot, but damn those writers need to make her character worth making an appearance for. Maybe she's the threat to the Justice League haha. That or "oh no, another scene where Martha gets that incredibly ugly pout on her face!"

Nice episode...but there have been better ones.

I agree completly. They should start building towards Lois/Clark, Lana should be a thing of the past already. Her chemistry with Lex is almost non existent and i thought the whole dinner table thing was ridiculous, they were almost a mile apart. Im pretty sure next weeks episode will end with Lex proposing. WTF was going on with Martha, she was almost begging to Lionel to come over. I thought she was gonna jump all over him. Damn did Lois looked hot in the white shirt.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:54 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I'm nooticing a pattern in the episodes: zoner,GreenArrow,Zoner, GreenArrow,ect

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:03 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henke007

At least Green Arrow admitted that he was out of Clarks leauge thank good, i was beginning to puke when he pushed Lois half across the room i hope that was because of the drugs he couldn't be that strong only Clark can do those things!!

And again an episode lacking of Clark action and special effects becoming irritating...

And the Lionel and Martha thing is redicolous, i bet jonathan was rotating in his grave over that and the silly dinner..

And damn did Lois look hot in the white shirt i hoped she would come in , in just some sexy underwear !! maybe soon , maybe soon hehe!

Alicia has still made the hottest scenes on Smallville!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 11:29 AM
Henke007 is currently offline Click here to Send Henke007 a Private Message Find more posts by Henke007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Lois looked hot as fudge, i hope thats martian manhunter in next weeks ep... but i dunno...

Hah my mum said the same thing about Jonathan rolling over in his grave about the martha lional thing haha, lame...

That whole pregnant thing pissed me off, they are taking this too far i want ti to be more action and less Soap opera geez...

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:45 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

well they're making it more realistic, I mean, Lana's a damn ****, it's about time she got pregnant

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 07:02 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henke007

Originally posted by Marth18
Lois looked hot as fudge, i hope thats martian manhunter in next weeks ep... but i dunno...

Hah my mum said the same thing about Jonathan rolling over in his grave about the martha lional thing haha, lame...

That whole pregnant thing pissed me off, they are taking this too far i want ti to be more action and less Soap opera geez...

LOL about the Jonathan rotating thing, and its Lame the Martha, Lionel thing is Martha gonna cross all the boundries her late husband set up for them she is falling right into Lionels hands and his games!!

And i so agree with U there , the series is more soap opera than action adventure its totally lacking of superpowers in this episode zero action scenes , no more use of superbreath , hell in the earlier seasons there were action all the time, Days of our lives have bigger budget for christ sake!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:01 PM
Henke007 is currently offline Click here to Send Henke007 a Private Message Find more posts by Henke007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

It's all gonna be worth it once JUSTICE comes....

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:10 PM
Henke007

I guess hope that 1 is longer than 40 minutes to...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 09:39 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Henke007
At least Green Arrow admitted that he was out of Clarks leauge thank good, i was beginning to puke when he pushed Lois half across the room i hope that was because of the drugs he couldn't be that strong only Clark can do those things!!

I say Green Arrow can take Superman.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:39 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

just a kryptonite arrow to the heart, that's all it would take, Clark has powers and has nothing to worry about, while Ollie d0es'nt but still does what he does.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:37 PM
Henke007

Originally posted by Kal875
just a kryptonite arrow to the heart, that's all it would take, Clark has powers and has nothing to worry about, while Ollie d0es'nt but still does what he does.

Ollie can continue fighting street hodlums while Clark does what he does best saving the world!!! cool

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 08:58 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Henke007
Ollie can continue fighting street hodlums while Clark does what he does best saving the world!!! cool

I recall Ollie defeating Paralax while Superman got knocked down. Anyone got any recollection of that?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 12:22 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote