KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/7 "RAGE"

Season 6 episode 6/7 "RAGE"
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

oh, yes

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 12:46 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
I'm really getting sick and tired of Lana. All she is used for now is complaining and giving Lex someone to talk to. Its annoying as hell. Now she's gonna have a kid and complain for a few episodes about that. She'll whine and cry and lash out at people for nothing more than a mood swing and waste our time. I wish she'd just leave the show already and give more screen time to...oh...I don't know...CLARK?! THE MAIN CHARACTER?! If I were in his shoes, I'd be going after Lois a long time ago or at least being with Chloe, rather than pining over an idiot. Kreuk's hot, but damn those writers need to make her character worth making an appearance for. Maybe she's the threat to the Justice League haha. That or "oh no, another scene where Martha gets that incredibly ugly pout on her face!"

Nice episode...but there have been better ones.

I heard that the Clana fans are now starting a campaign named "Save Clana" or "Save Lana" thing.. they'll be sending fanmail letters to DC and CW..

hoping the producers would not listen to that because it would really suck if they would revive that Clana relationship

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 02:16 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Thats been going on over at Sweet since last fall. Didnt make any difference then and it wont now.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 02:21 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Clana is the most idiotic...thing...I ever heard.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 02:24 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
Clana is the most idiotic...thing...I ever heard.

Thankyou. laughing out loud

I cant stand that shit.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 08:29 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Hey, thought I'd dig up an old thread to unleash my news.

I'm kind of an amateur filmmaker, and I've decided to make a short film starring Roy Harper, the former sidekick to Green Arrow, Speedy. The short will be set after GA and Green Lantern set out to find the real America, and will deal with Roy's emotional abandonment and his addiction to heroin.

That's all for now!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 07:29 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Sounds pretty cool, could you keep us updated w/ the progress?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 02:57 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Certainly! I'll let you know how it's going through this thread or in my random postings!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 03:46 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lol, ok.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 02:34 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Okay, new news! I made a quick trailer for it! You can check it out here or here! Later!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 02:36 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

In your GA opening credits, where did you get those shots of Loughlin?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 11:38 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

From the short lived Birds of Prey tv show

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 03:48 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

ahhh

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 01:06 PM
crasmareanu_2oo

At season 6 Episode 7-Rage,at the ending when Clark says " what everyone is most grateful for[...]and i am grateful for my mom and dad" at the Thanks Giving Dinner , there is a song...that goes like this...
"She said no one will love more than me,
I looked at her,she looked at me,
I think she's waiting for me to believe
I wish that love is all it took
I'd fallen to you if I could,
Hoping for a graceful recovery..."
The song drives me crazy !!!
if there is anybody who knows the song please post the name of the song or contact me on my Yahoo messenger account:
[email protected]
Help !

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 09:02 PM
crasmareanu_2oo is currently offline Click here to Send crasmareanu_2oo a Private Message Find more posts by crasmareanu_2oo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Kryptonsite says theres a song played at the end of that episode called: "Cain and Able" by Josh Kelley

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 03:10 PM